This, this is beautiful.

Sharingan? Ritsuka gets a crash course in magecraft, possibly loses a limb trying to mimic reinforcement tailored to someone else, and is otherwise pretty much fine until they try to mimic magecraft from the Age of Gods, at which point they trip ass over head.

Following the restoration of the human order, though? Ritsuka would probably receive a Sealing Designation if they failed to keep their Sharingan secret, and/or have magi chasing them with magecraft-enhanced eyescream scoops.

Byakugan? Ritsuka shows up wearing a hoody and blacked out aviator shades, hood up, and eventually becomes competent enough to earn a place upon the Throne as a 'blind' magus Archer.

Also, in the meantime? Minor to intermediate buffs on magecraft education and escape, evasion, tracking, and trap avoidance rolls, to name a few. May also end up chased by magi with enhanced eyescream scoops, depending on how well Ritsuka plays off their eyes as a minor curiosity unworthy of 'research' or a Sealing Designation.

There's also a good chance in both cases that Ritsuka ends up learning how to think with portals and ends up jumping ship to another Earth, probably with Mash, especially if the whole Kotomine incident goes down similarly to canon.

Sooooo , a story containing an SI transmigrated by the marshal in the singularity of Fuyuki, a week or two before the arrival of Chaldea, with an Od hyper, magical circuits mutated with a network of chakras and Byakugan a bad idea?

Sooooo , a story containing an SI transmigrated by the marshal in the singularity of Fuyuki, a week or two before the arrival of Chaldea, with an Od hyper, magical circuits mutated with a network of chakras and Byakugan a bad idea?
Considering said SI would be stranded in a collapsing singularity without a means to reach Chaldea? Yup.

On the other hand, if you gave them the Otsutsuki portaling ability, then chances are they could see through Lev's portal to Chaldea and get a lock on it that way, although that's still not help with the temporal aspects.

Honestly? You'd probably have to have them snatch the grail or jump through Lev's portal themselves to get there, which would leave you vulnerable to being portal cut or the like. Your actual best bet would probably be to have them henge as Olga, get dragged through said portal by Lev, then somehow break free of said grail-powered binding before getting smushed into CHALDEAS like Olga would've been. Shadow Clone+Substitution should work if the substitution technique is a space-time one. Otherwise? Good luck escaping said grail empowered grip....

On the other side of things? You could have the SI have a Sharingan and witness Lev's portal opening to crib the technique, but that'd leave you precious little time to figure out how to do it, since without hand seals as a shortcut to manipulate the chakra network into using the correct chakra manipulation to form said portal, you'd have to reverse engineer it manually.

Beyond all this though, there's still the issue of not being native to Chaldea's timeline either temporally or dimensionally, which means that unless you have someone enforcing the observer effect and synchronising with your existence to prevent Gaia erasing you like the Chaldea staff does when Ritsuka and Mash go on missions, your SI's probably gonna be unmade in short order, unless you can find a way to bypass said issue, likely by continuously affirming your existence somehow. By sealing Grail Mud within yourself well enough to prevent it cursing you, maybe? But hell, if you can do that, you might as well just seal the Greater Grail within yourself in its entirety, Evil God Angra Mainyu included.

Last edited:
Considering said SI would be stranded in a collapsing singularity without a means to reach Chaldea? Yup.
As far as I know, the 1st singularity (Fuyuki ) was stabilization by Saber using the holy grail.
On the other hand, if you gave them the Otsutsuki portaling ability, then chances are they could see through Lev's portal to Chaldea and get a lock on it that way, although that's still not help with the temporal aspects.
No, I haven't written that part yet, my idea and that the effect of the yakugan would be changed in this multiverse so that my SI could see the 'Spiritual / Soul / Origin' of everything it looks at when activated, this would give the SI a greater understanding of the things around you.

It would be a slightly nerfed version of the skill of Hakuno that thing of the heart.

PS: sorry for the term I don't really remember the name.
jump through Lev's portal themselves to get there,
A good idea.

Beyond all this though, there's still the issue of not being native to Chaldea's timeline either temporally or dimensionally, which means that unless you have someone enforcing the observer effect and synchronising with your existence to prevent Gaia erasing you like the Chaldea staff does when Ritsuka and Mash go on missions, your SI's probably gonna be unmade in short order, unless you can find a way to bypass said issue, likely by continuously affirming your existence somehow.
Don't worry Zelretch already took care of that.
Yes I said that.

As far as I know, the 1st singularity (Fuyuki ) was stabilized by Saber using the holy grail.

No, I haven't written that part yet, my idea and that the effect of the byakugan would be changed in this multiverse so that my SI could see the 'Spiritual / Soul / Origin' of everything it looks at when activated, this would give the SI a greater understanding of the things around you.

It would be a slightly nerfed version of the skill of Hakuno that thing of the heart.
Saber stabilised the singularity, but said stabilisation begins wearing off after the grail is taken from her possession, likely due to said wish requiring a continuous effect rather than a one off, paid and done one, meaning if your SI got trapped there, they'd have (from memory) maybe about a month or so to engineer an escape, if they're lucky.

As for the idea about the Byakugan? Personally, I wouldn't change the eyes themselves, since that'd be going beyond the bounds of what a Byakugan or even a Tenseigan, it's evolved form, is.

Instead, I'd have the skill be something innate to the SI, their possession of it being one of the reasons Zelretch chose them in the first place, with said Wizard Marshal having transposed the SI into their current Byakugan bearing form due to the sheer synergy of said ability with said eyes, said synergism allowing them to confirm the existence of said skill as something more than a flight of fancy, or whatever they'd previously rationalised it as, as well as allowing them to claw their way to whatever initial level of competence you want them to have, possibly over the course of as little as a single especially shitty afternoon.

After all, having said eyes and skill each informing your SI of their insights into the nature and workings of the other would be an incredible timesaver when it comes to answering the whole 'how do I shoot web' question, especially if the SI has knowledge of the relevant fandoms to start then out in the right ballpark to begin with.

Last edited:
Saber stabilised the singularity, but said stabilisation begins wearing off after the grail is taken from her possession, likely due to said wish requiring a continuous effect rather than a one off, paid and done one, meaning if you're SI got trapped there, they'd have (from memory) maybe about a month or so to engineer an escape, if they're lucky.
A week then.
As for the idea about the Byakugan? Personally, I wouldn't change the eyes themselves, since that'd be going beyond the bounds of what a Byakugan or even a Tenseigan, it's evolved form, is.
I did not say that it would change, much, only that it would change to the version of this verse since one of the main powers of Byakugan is to see the paths of the chakra and the tenjutsus which fate does not have.
Instead, I'd have the skill be something innate to the SI, their possession of it being one of the reasons Zelretch chose them in the first place, with said Wizard Marshal having transposed the SI into their current Byakugan bearing form due to the sheer synergy of said ability with said eyes,
That is why the ability to see Od / Alma, which she will develop in history.
SI's innate ability and one that I won't be able to talk about because it's a spoiler.
said synergism allowing them to confirm the existence of said skill as something more than a flight of fancy, or whatever they'd previously rationalised it as, as well as allowing them to claw their way to whatever initial level of competence you want them to have, possibly over the course of as little as a single especially shitty afternoon.
I already thought about it, believe me she will pull things that will make chaldea people have headaches, Romani more than others.

PS: This universe will be an AU because the very important thing in it that differentiates it from the others, is not a musical.
PSS: SI likes to sing.
PSSS:Thank you very much for the ideas, I believe that when you post it will be incredible, here is a little bit of how it will be.

That's how it started ...

"You died".

An unusual and chosen heroine among so many others ...

"..... I thought that the Kaleidoscope would allow the whole multiverse".

"A very common misconception actually ....."

"... I used the Kaleidoscope to ask for help, it was you who answered my call."

To face the known danger...

"... tell my dear do you have any idea why I brought you here?"

I look at him noticing some dark bags just below his tired red eyes, the youth that was usually described was missing, further highlighting his age.

... the question is 'What can be so terrible for the one who defeated the crimson moon?

It was then that it came to me

"Grand Order" I reply

...An extraordinary adventure with known enemies...

"... a cataclysm will hit the world. One that brought the end of the Age of the Gods ...."

..and unknown dangers...

"..... Your presence in this multiverse will awaken forces that were previously asleep, an old enemy will rise, a powerful pantheon will return and the trumpets of an ancient war will resound again" informs the voice.

But she will not be alone...

"You were the first I could get in touch.
unfortunately, I don't have much time so I'll have to send you ahead of until you meet the rest.
Don't worry, you will have support in this moment of crisis "

"... the fragments are extremely powerful, even with the help of all 5, we still couldn't beat them." informs the voice.

She had proved her strength in the defense of humanity ...

"It is through trials that humans persevere, through calamities, whether caused by nature or by their own hands, they keep moving forward. This determination is what makes us who we are, "Isabella replies solemnly.

Even if she loses yours at the end...

"So ... d-does that mean I won't be human anymore?"

"Tell me Isabela,' What does it mean to be human? .... "

"Your arrival was scheduled, Marshal, if not now, but late and if that happens ..... I think it would be too late". Responds to the figure in a fluid and monotonous way.

Everything will depend on her...

".... After all, what is better to face Demon Lords than Angels?"

It seems confusing but they are phrases from some random chapters, it is just for you to have an idea of what I am writing.

Do you want to give Rin and Saber an even greater heart attack than in canon when M!Shirou suddenly decides to wrestle with Berserker?
Would it be bad if I said that I am more focused on the reaction of the Archers?

EMIYA could freak out when she discovered this change in her past self, the main ones being about the transformation part when his power is activated and that his reincarnation worked like a Hero.

It's Gill well ... what's the possibility of him taking Shirou seriously and trying to test him? since Sha Naqba Imuru is one thing.

Self insert as Almight in Worm about a month before the Triumvirate.....
Imagine a double si with All Might and All for One. The inserts form their own independent hero team like New Wave. They shall call it "One For All and All For One" (that might be too long but it sounds cool) besides having All Might hamming out at villainy everywhere while AFO goes around stealing villain powers and handing them to people who deserve them sounds awesome.

Last edited:
Self insert as Shirou in Fuyuki an year before the fifth grail war starts. Except the SI has the Calibrated Omnitrix and has access to aspect transformations and goes out as a superhero in a superhero costume....

what do you think?

Last edited:
Self insert as Shirou in Fuyuki an year before the fifth grail war starts. Except the SI has the Calibrated Omnitrix and has access to aspect transformations and goes out as a superhero in a superhero costume....

what do you think?
The Omni with actual Aliens in it or some twist?
Also, no matter how nice it sounds, if the SI would start doing superhero things in public he would be instantly slapped with a sealing designation from the Clocktower.

The Omni with actual Aliens in it or some twist?
Also, no matter how nice it sounds, if the SI would start doing superhero things in public he would be instantly slapped with a sealing designation from the Clocktower.
Not if it isn't mage craft. The Omnitrix is just tech after all. But even if they do put a sealing designation on him what can they do? How will they find him? Since if he is suoerheroeing heel obviously keep his identity a secret. And since he isn't using Magecraft there isn't a Prana signature to track. Ofcourse they might use something like divination. But that's is easily bypassed as since he is a super hero he keeps moving around the world saving people. So no one place to use divination and track him. If they ever actually try to capture they would find themselves overpowered quite easily and if by some miracle they manage to catch him of guard the Omnitrix does have several safety features that would kick in to keep him alive. And then of his transformations then they would have to face like XLR8 who can move so fast that they would know what hit them or ones like Atomix who's sheer power would make him nigh impossible to defeat...

Last edited:
Fallout SI with Fallout.
Self insert in Fallout 4 AS Shaun's dad after he leaves the gets put of cryogenic freeze with one Power.

Not Power Manipulation.

Not Kaleidoscope.

Not even Alexandria.

The SI has One power....

Fallout Manipulation - Shaker/Brute/Blaster - 10

powerlisting.fandom.com

Fallout Manipulation

The ability to manipulate residual irradiated material, such as radioactive dust or ash. Sub-power of Nuclear Manipulation. Combination of Radiation Manipulation and Environment Manipulation. Nuclear Debris/Fallout/Residue Manipulation Radioactive Ash/Debris/Dust/Fallout Manipulation User can...

Last edited:
Fallout SI with Fallout snippet 1
I shivered as I slowly began to walk towards don't make a door it open with a hiss as I approached it nearly giving me a heart attack. If Rob told the truth then I was in Fallout, Fallout 4 to be exact with one power if he did not lie tell me. I leaned against the wall still trying to catch my breath as I rub my arms trying to warm my body up. '

"Jesus Christ'" I wondered out loud, "how do these people tolerate freezing themselves?" I slapped myself for asking that question. "Right didn't put themselves in, rather they were tricked."

I closed my eyes and breaths concentrating.

And I felt it all around me... I could feel the energy waiting to obey my every whim.

Background Radiation I knew instinctually. It was a bit higher than normal but still not finding you would find in a Radioactive wasteland. But considering this vault was several meters underground and likely made of thick lead which made sense. Likely it made sense still there was a slight increase in radiation which I could tell came from when the staff likely tried to leave and let a few rad to aches in which I could sense quite easily from here due to how radioactive it was.

Too many people something like giant radroaches would be what they find disgusting or scary, but to me, they were a source of nourishment. As I could literally get stronger by absorbing Radiation and Fallout.

I could absorb background radiation, but that barely gave me anything. It that clean water and food wasn't a problem for me as I could absorb any radiation and fallout present within them into my power before I consumed them. Same with the air around me.

I was not sure how large the radius the range of which I could sense and absorb fallout was, but from since I could sense the radiation present within the entire facility as well as the radiation and fallout in the soil several meters around the facility I'd approximate that my Fallout and Radiation absorption was approximately a one hundred meters in radius.

As I began to walk through the facility towards the terminal in order to exit the Vault I sampled the radiation and fallout from the closest Radroach...

Oh boy, so that what happens...a grin began to light my face as I understood my power a bit more.

The radiation and fallout I absorbed from the rad roach did indeed make me stronger. Not by much but I did feel a bit easier to walk.

I was also apparently immune to Radiation of any kind.

UV Rays?

My power would eat it up.

Gamma Rays?

Oh, my did someone order pizza?

Someone nukes me?

Oh my, it's like the biggest fanciest restaurant meal ever! With tons of choices to spoil for.

I began giggling like a schoolgirl.

That was not all. The Radiation and Fallout I absorbed? I could release them as any other type of fallout as well. So long as it was a type of fallout.

Oil? Sure ever heard of oil spills?

Lasers? Why not? It's just thermal radiation after all.

It just cost me proportional to the amount and energy. The more power I use the less I have which meant my body would get weaker and slower.

Wait. Does this mean I absorb heat?

If that worked I could freeze anything in my range into solid ice.

Not wasting any time I tested my theory on the poor rad roaches as I opened the door and began to walk toward the Vaults exit...

I began giggling like a little girl as all the Radroaches turned into Frozen meat, free of any radiation and fallout.

I was cackling by the time I reached the exit and began to strap on the Pipboy.

Cryogun? What's that? Is it tasty?

The mega locks began to groan as the century-old motor started up and began rumbling for the first time in sixty years. A loud clang rumbled as the locks disengaged and the giant metal gear was slowly but surely pulled out and rolled away...

But I was still laughing, my stomach was starting to hurt as I began to slowly walk toward the exit holding my stomach trying to stop myself from laughing.

What I first thought was a useless power turned out to be something far far more powerful than what I thought was possible.

As the gear began to rise I managed to calm myself but still chuckling a bit at the sheer ridiculousness of it all.

And as the doors above my opened and the winds of the wasteland touched my skin I felt the radiation be absorbed into me.

The air here was a hundred times more radioactive than in the Vault and it showed in my power as it continuously absorbed every bit that I breathed in, keeping me safe from lung cancer.

To most others, this wasteland was a hell... But for me? This was an all you can eat buffet.

Where was I going?

To the glowing sea Of course! That was where the most radiation and fallout existed.

A few gunshots rang through the air.

But I suppose I could stop by and perhaps help out a few poor souls.

I Ran towards where I saw the remnants of Sanctuary hills were and then turned towards Concorde once I reach the road each step gaining speed as I actively began to absorb all the radiation and fallout in my range...

The Radroach? Yeah, that didn't compare as within a few seconds my speed was doubled and it kept increasing, and Radioactive bug or roach I sensed had its radiation and heat ripped out greedily as my speeds surpassed the most professional athletes and broke past human limits.

I wonder how much hm radiation a deathstalker would have, maybe I could even get to eat death stalker steak.

Hang on lunch I'm coming to get you!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere within concorde, a deathstalker felt a shiver crawl up its spine not knowing that someone was about to make it their lunch.

Last edited:
LoL Fallout Manipulation in Fallout that's an all you can eat buffet for gluttons. Can he even lose once he comes in reach of Tue Glowing Sea?

LoL Fallout Manipulation in Fallout that's an all you can eat buffet for gluttons. Can he even lose once he comes in reach of Tue Glowing Sea?
Not to mention all the exploded bombs in the rest of the world.

Hell a dip into the swarn lake and it would be Radiation and fallout free.

But as long as he isn't seen or is mysterious enough maybe another cult might be born around him...or maybe the Children of Atom would consider him their Jesus or something...though the brother hood and the institute will likely be cry interested in who ever is doing this and try to find out..... But even if they manage to find him...good luck trying to bring him in....

What if Fallout SI is a jump chain.
If this was a jump chain his mission would be to clean up all the craters and return the earth radiation levels back to natural background levels.

Then brimming with energy he's dropped in to remnant....and he has one mission wipe defeat salem and thus remnant is introduced to the first Nuclear explosion, with all half of the energy he has collected from all the nukes, fallout and radiation he cleaned fallout 4, right in middle of the dead lands after finding his way to Salems castle.

The heat from the blast Vapourizes all there Grimm pools for a long time and salem is literally ejected from the atmosphere from the sheer force of the explosion and is now in remnants outer orbit.

The blast is so powerful that the shockwave travels around remnant several times.

With salem no no longer in remnant unable to do anything and the Grimm pools vaporised within a decade there starts to be a a noticeable drop in Grimm.

Not much but it is noticeable and it gives hope which causes ozoin to start testing the waters, but when he gets to retaliation he slowly increases the attacks on grim and over a few centuries humanity proclaimed the land as the wile out the Grimm one at at a time..ozpin eventually find the Grimm pools which were vapourised and with Atlas puts up several defences around the Grimm pools for when it eventually returns.

As for the SI...well it's probably a record for the shortest jump ever as he reabsorbs most of the radaition and fallout and onto the next universe.

Last edited:
Back