What if you found yourself reborn as Master Roshi? and you found out that he apparently died from blood loss from nose bleeds. And fro. The memories you have it's about a day after Kamehmehas the Ox Kings castle?

What would you do?

Megumin SI
Self insert as Megumin about a year before cannon...

But since Megumin has spent all of her time growing Explosion without any other spell it makes it difficult too learn others. So the Self insert Takes Explosion Magic to another level by finding skills that can either increase Mana or Mana regen and then proceeds to create new Explosion spells using Megimins explosion mastery.

"Explosion Flight" .. Using continuous miniature explosions under SI's Feet to fly like a rocket.

"Exsplosion Armour" Forms a layer ofnmagic just above the skin and her cloths, anything outside air or her equipment touches the SI would cause an explosion blasting them away. Can also be used offensively by causing an explosion when punching.

"Explosion Bullet." fires mini bullets from the staff at a target producing a small explosion kind of like a RPG except with the speed of a Rifle.

"Explosion." Unliike megumin the SI gains a fair bit of control over the Explosion spell and can control how much Mana she put into it.

"Thermo-nuclear Explosion." Last resort spell. Uses Magic to replicate the process of a fusion reaction, creating a explosion powerful enoungh to wipe mountains from existence. If not cast from faraway then a party member who can shield her with a ridiculously high defense is required and even then there isn't a guarantee. Digging a deep trench faraway to hide in is a better option.

"Antimatter Explosion." - Absolute Last resort spell. Like thermo nuclear explosion uses Magic to replicate the process the difficulty and complexity of this magic makes it an absolute last resort as it would drain her life force since this spell not only requires every scrap of Mana she has but the explosion would be so powerful that she cannot escape even if she cast it from the farthest distance. The force from this explosion would melt entire mountain ranges. Only the toughest divine items would even have a hope of withstanding this. This spell is an ABSOLUTE LAST resort spell as it's power would and can destroy the WORLD if preparations are not made. And even then there's no guarantee...

Self insert as a second personality into Lisa in Worm. But you can't only take over if she gives permission or she's unconscious. Self insert happens as Lisa is bieng chased by coils mercenaries..

When you are in control you have all the powers, skills and strength of Beerus the God of Destruction instead of Lisa's power.

Last edited:
Phoenix SI idea
Reincarnated as a Phoenix in RWBY in the Shed which Yang searches for Raven.... You hatch from your egg just in time to see Yang and Ruby about be attacked by the Grimm.

You're a Baby phoenix and you don't have access to any special abilities yet. They will come as you grow.

You try to do something anyway as you chirp as flew over instinctively and began hovering just above the two kids flapping your wings..

Yang and Ruby looks up at you in amazement and wonder at you body which was literally made of fire.

You couldn't hurt the grimm but your precence was enough to give it pause for a precious few seconds which allowed Qrow to arrive and dispatch of the grim in a quick fashion...

After which he turned to you.... And then you chirped at him before landing on top of little Ruby's head who began giggling your flames merely warm to the touch of touch who you do not consider enemies and Yang who's mouth was agape seeing a real. Mythological creature.

You chirp at them and Qrow reached into his. Pouch grabbing his flask and took a huge Gulp out oof his flask muttering that he was too old for this shit..

That is a really fun and quite an interesting idea.
Being a Phantasmal Species in RWBY where magic doesn't exist and then being a magical pet for the girls would be at least surprising for someone like Ozma.
Also, it just sounds utterly adorable.

An Idea.... What if in Rising of the shield hero summons are replaced with actual Heroes?

When Melromac does the Ritual they instead get Arturia as the Sword Hero, Emiya and the Bow Hero, Cu Chulain as the Spear hero and Mash as the Shield Hero, along with Ritsuka who was dragged in to the summoning thanks to the contract he has with them....

An Idea.... What if in Rising of the shield hero summons are replaced with actual Heroes?

When Melromac does the Ritual they instead get Arturia as the Sword Hero, Emiya and the Bow Hero, Cu Chulain as the Spear hero and Mash as the Shield Hero, along with Ritsuka who was dragged in to the summoning thanks to the contract he has with them....

And when the Legendary Weapons try to bond hopefully they get subsumed because that way they keep access to Gae Bolg, Excalibur, UBW and Lord Camelot. Also would Mash have Black Barrel? Or would the weapons end up bonded to Ritsuka?

Also would Mash have Black Barrel? Or would the weapons end up bonded to Ritsuka?

Yes She would have Black BARREL. However with Ritsuka bieng their Master the penalty that would usually apply when heroes fight near each other doesn't apply.

Then there's also the fact Arturia is a King. As such she will not bow to the King neither will the others as Ritsuka is their Master and his authority comes before the kings. Well the fact they would obey Ritsuka"s orders comes to light their reactions would be very funny indeed...

Last edited:
Yes She would have Black BARREL. However with Ritsuka bieng their Master the penalty that would usually apply when heroes fight near each other doesn't apply.

Then there's also the fact Arturia is a King. As such she will not bow to the King neither will the others as Ritsuka is their Master and his authority comes before the kings. Well the fact they would obey Ritsuka"s orders comes to light their reactions would be very funny indeed...

Well if the orders thing came to light then chances are the Church would try to either find some way to steal the Command Seals or kidnap Ritsuka

Self insert in Brockton Bay creates Homuncluses and uses Power Manipulation to Give them memories powers and look of Heroes from other worlds and then the Hero to Villian ratio of Brockton Blap flips over its head.....

Last edited:
Self insert in Brockton Bay creates Homuncluses and uses Power Manipulation to Give them memories powers and look of Heroes from other worlds and then the Hero to Villian of Brockton Blap flips over its head.....

Pretty sure you mean Hero to Villian ratio of Brockton Bay is flipped on its head... But still a fun idea, even better if the SI is granting them Demi-Servant or Pseudo-Servant Physiology.

If you want to make it really interesting though? Have the SI restricted to 3-Star or lower Servants, unless they acquire a catalyst to lessen the strain placed on the Homunculi of housing a higher tier one. (I.e. infuse a homunculus with a piece of the Round Table, etc, possibly during their coining for best results, in order to increase their affinity for and attunement to the resulting 4- or 5-Star summon, lessening the burden placed upon said homunculus's body by housing said servants.)

All in all, doing it that way would have you using lower ranked Servants in new and interesting ways instead of making it a game of summon bigger fish, increasing the quality of said fic as a result. Of course, given you'd probably summon Casters and the like and eventually learn to coin stronger Homunculi or have others do so for you? You'd probably still reach the required weight class in time to retain relevance, and even if you didn't you'd make one hell of a support player by that point regardless.

Self insert in Brockton Bay creates Homuncluses and uses Power Manipulation to Give them memories powers and look of Heroes from other worlds and then the Hero to Villian of Brockton Blap flips over its head.....
Step one, create two homunculi.
Step two, make them into Alucard and Kenpachi. The abridged versions to be precise.
Step three, watch as the world burns all around you with mad laughter and music being heard everywhere.

Pretty sure you mean Hero to Villian ratio of Brockton Bay is flipped on its head... But still a fun idea, even better if the SI is granting them Demi-Servant or Pseudo-Servant Physiology.

If you want to make it really interesting though? Have the SI restricted to 3-Star or lower Servants, unless they acquire a catalyst to lessen the strain placed on the Homunculi of housing a higher tier one. (I.e. infuse a homunculus with a piece of the Round Table, etc, possibly during their coining for best results, in order to increase their affinity for and attunement to the resulting 4- or 5-Star summon, lessening the burden placed upon said homunculus's body by housing said servants.)

All in all, doing it that way would have you using lower ranked Servants in new and interesting ways instead of making it a game of summon bigger fish, increasing the quality of said fic as a result. Of course, given you'd probably summon Casters and the like and eventually learn to coin stronger Homunculi or have others do so for you? You'd probably still reach the required weight class in time to retain relevance, and even if you didn't you'd make one hell of a support player by that point regardless.
It doesn't have to be just memories and powers of Nasuverse heros...

For example... Naofumi and Raphtalia... Or perhaps Captain America and the Flash.

Been sitting on this one for awhile, but:
Plot Idea! - SI wakes up as/in a suit of Ancient Chozo Power Armor that's been upgraded/hybridised with Commander Tech.

SI, on waking up: "....Shit... Welp, step 1: Obtain Dimensional Travel. Step 2? Head over to Crysis, assimilate a suit, and print myself a damn body with a sense of taste.... Nobody deprives me of my Doritos. Nobody."

-Some Years Later-
Chozo Hologram: Samus, dear child, you must venture forth to the next room where your challenge stands in stasis. It is, a terrible foe, a remnant of our sealing of an enemy from far off lands. Though we had long prayed its power would remain unneeded, your cause is just, and your heart is stalwart. Go, Child, face the Statue, and grasp your destiny."

Samus: *opens door, finds room empty* "Wait, what?" *engages scanner mode, finds message carved into a wall, next to where it'd been blasted open*

'Dear Samus, I, uh, don't exactly know if you'll get this, but I got kinda bored waiting for you and have decided to wander off. Of course, I didn't want to deprive you of the job experience gained by getting here, so I decided to circumvent the traditional maze of Chozo architecture, Nanoha-Style! Moreso, in keeping with Chozo tradition, I have built a maze of my own on the other side of this laser tu- er, passage. Yes, on the other side of this carefully constructed passage, is a maze containing a replica of my current body and the tech you're undoubtedly seeking. Love, Avery.'

Samus: *Grumbles internally, tears through the additional maze, finds a room. Scans room with Vizor*

'Dear Samus, I, uh, d...' "Motherfu-!"

Last edited:
Midoriya reincarnated as Shirou...but regains his memories after Lancer stabs his heart and Tohsaka revives him...has can access OFA after regaining memories.

Orgin Hero:

Element : Heart
Was looking at this, had an idea:

Cu Chulainn reincarnates as Izuku...but regains his memories after All-Might gives him OFA, the act of channeling it to knock out the Zero Pointer empowering the trace remnants of Divinity within his soul and renewing his past-life memories as a side effect. End result? An Izuku with his former life and times as the Demigod Cu Chulainn indelibly seared into his memories, yet still himself despite it due to differing neural architecture.

Edit: Additional Fic Idea:

Teenage Hagrid SI.

Additional Additional Fic Idea:

Teenage Hagrid (SI?) gets dumped in the MHA universe and obtains One For All.

Additional Edit:

Shirou ends up reincarnated in Xenoblade Chronicles 2's Alrest.

Last edited:
Love these ideas and yesterday I had an idea or two of my own after reading this manga called Hero? I Quit A Long Time Ago.
1. Members of the Bachelor temple end up in the world of Earth Bet (possibly Brockton Bay).
2. One or two of the strongest members of the Bachelor Temple end up in westeros at the start of Game Of Thrones.

Unfortunately I am terrible at writing.

Back