It could very well be a game in which you only get stronger by having Relationship / Friendship points.

You die and reincarnate in overlord the anime, afterwards, you are transported to the real world instead of the other world from the anime. In modern society with your self-created guild

Trolling starts.

Last edited:
Reborn as average in the world of Dc, you can't accept that, and there are way too many risk to take. That he doesn't know, granted he only has knowledge of The dark knight triplology superman returns and man of steal and thousands of fanfiction he has read in The past.The only other way. He decides to do what Saitama did. 100 push ups, sit ups, and 10 kilometer run gains saitama's power and recks havoc in the universe.

Raynare SI
A young girl who likes issei finds herself self inserted in the body of Raynare just before the date begins with Raynare's memories with her power and Rebbilion Homura's power along with a transformation and the shield. Said girl reveals to issei that she's a fallen angel after the date before carrying him into the sky and seal their first date with a kiss in the sky. The two begin to date openly as a couple which causes questions to rise from the devils and the fallen angels.

A young girl who likes issei finds herself self inserted in the body of Raynare just before the date begins with Raynare's memories with her power and Rebbilion Homura's power along with a transformation and the shield. Said girl reveals to issei that she's a fallen angel after the date before carrying him into the sky and seal their first date with a kiss in the sky. The two begin to date openly as a couple which causes questions to rise from the devils and the fallen angels.
i dont see a problem other than other than someone liking that perverted Piece of trash
i like the owrld but OH god did the author fuck it up because he wanted a tittie shounen LN

YES God yes change characterisation fix the problems and PLEASE please don't let issei be a tittie obsessed monster

Thing is... is it still the same character? Yeah, 'going OOC' in fanfiction is pretty popular, but at this point you may ask yourself - if this is still Issei or OC in his skin.

Concept works, but yeah, Issei is... hard to accept as a person. And I'm VERY gentle here.

I think one of the solutions may be that he ends up with PATIENT girl, and she starts to explain to him why him acting like this is bad. Be patient with him, but firm. If he acts up, she acts very dissapointed, so it shows that he did something bad. Turn this into character development. Explain step by step why doing what he does is bad, and that he objectifies people, including HER by focusing more on her 'assets' than her personality. I think this may work well if properly presented.

Because Issei isn't a bad person, and in fact he has good intentions. His flaws are BAD (and oh boy, he is hella obnoxious to the point it's hard to see his good points in many moments), but I think it's possible to work with something there.

Last edited:
Better idea than trying to fix-fic Issei, have him wake up after being killed by Raynare, said experience unlocking his past-life's memories as Barney Stinson. He'll keep the libido but actually have the skills and comportment to satisfy it, something you can portray off-screen as a series of ever-escalating noodle incidents, for giggles.

The intro would probably go something like this:
My name is Issei Hyoudou, formerly Barney Stinton, and this is the story of how I woke up reincarnated in a titty manga with magic; basically heaven.

Last edited:
Issei is basically a Hentai Protagonist trapped in a Shōnen setting, perverting the Power of Friendship into the Power of Oppai and unable to go full R-18.

It's disgusting how he got more power up from having Rias' boobs threatened than from having his Parents' life threatened.

Last edited:
What if the bieng reincarnated into a devil just increased his lusts to that level. Which caused hi. To be obessed over titties. But the trauma from Raynare killing him also restrains him a bit... What do think.
what he was always that much of a pervert same the perverted trio and i don't care much about issei if he is the same as in canon, the OG writer Ichiei Ishibumi Fucking butchered the series after the first couple of volumes when he focused primarily on tits rather than the world and other characters

Thing is... is it still the same character? Yeah, 'going OOC' in fanfiction is pretty popular, but at this point you may ask yourself - if this is still Issei or OC in his skin.

Concept works, but yeah, Issei is... hard to accept as a person. And I'm VERY gentle here.

I think one of the solutions may be that he ends up with PATIENT girl, and she starts to explain to him why him acting like this is bad. Be patient with him, but firm. If he acts up, she acts very dissapointed, so it shows that he did something bad. Turn this into character development. Explain step by step why doing what he does is bad, and that he objectifies people, including HER by focusing more on her 'assets' than her personality. I think this may work well if properly presented.

Because Issei isn't a bad person, and in fact he has good intentions. His flaws are BAD (and oh boy, he is hella obnoxious to the point it's hard to see his good points in many moments), but I think it's possible to work with something there.
true Very true he is a good person at the core but Oh god is he obnoxious as all helll
what about if change the part where he met the Oldman in the park when his Childhood friend left (IDK if it is fanon)
Better idea than trying to fix-fic Issei, have him wake up after being killed by Raynare, said experience unlocking his past-life's memories as Barney Stinson. He'll keep the libido but actually have the skills and comportment to satisfy it, something you can portray off-screen as a series of ever-escalating noodle incidents, for giggles.

The intro would probably go something like this:
My name is Issei Hyoudou, formerly Barney Stinton, and this is the story of how I woke up reincarnated in a titty manga with magic; basically heaven.
dont know muc about Barney Stinton or HIMYM so don't know

Issei is basically a Hentai Protagonist trapped in a Shōnen setting, perverting the Power of Friendship into the Power of Oppai and unable to go full R-18.

It's disgusting how he got more power up from having Rias' boobs threatened than from having his Parents' life threatened.
Issei, huh?
I watched maybe two seasons of the DxD anime and that was a long time ago, and now that I think about it... Issei is NOT a good person.
He is a pervert obssed with titties surrounded by woman that adore and love him just because he is either the beaer of the Boosted Gear or because he is "nice" to them. His only redeeming quality is that he is not someone with predejuce against other races or people because he's just such a "nice" guy to them and that only really works because everyone who's against him is just EVIL for the sake of being evil, thus making Issei's perversion look tame in comparison(How was he not arrested or at leasted kicked out of school for peeking on female students is beyond me and is just played of as comedy).
What if the bieng reincarnated into a devil just increased his lusts to that level. Which caused hi. To be obessed over titties. But the trauma from Raynare killing him also restrains him a bit... What do think.
In my opinion the only way to make Issei likeable is to have him repalced by a SI or a OC that will be there to correct him(There is a reason why I saw fics that outright delete Issei from the world).

To be fair, by that point he knows there's a multitude of choices as far as afterlives go, and he could probably munchkin Boosted Gear to the point he could yoink his parents from wherever they end up and resurrect them if the worst happened, whereas Rias being dead would make her dead and gone, since Devil's apparently either get set aside, mulched, or punted from the local cosmology on death, which would be far harder to fix.

Given this is Issei we're talking about though, chances are he'd only have said notion in his hind-brain where it's smothered by the repeated chanting of 'boobs, boobs, boobs!', so it'd still be pretty scummy regardless since his parents and Rias's relative save-ability would've been a distant afterthought compared to the possibility of losing access to Rias's tits.... Really, the only good thing I can say about Issei's shitty priorities is the fact that he has any in the first place, like:

Me: 'Congrats buddy, you're less indecisive than Ichika Orimura, have this trophy!'

Issei: '....Dude, what even is this made of?!'

Me: 'Lead, asbestos, and a little bit of arsenic with some mercury for taste. You beat Ichika, which is a pretty fucking low bar, and deserves an equally shitty prize, so congrats, dipshit.' *watches Issei froth in rage.... beat* 'Ah, not rage, must be the poison....'

Last edited:
Familliar of Zero... Except when Louise performs the summoning ritual instead of summoning Saito or any familiar she instead gets and archive in her head.

The Archive of all Nasuverse Magecraft and how to access the Archive along with a Dragon core.

She then leaves the Academy before the school can expel her and uses makes a workshop in deep in a forest where she can study and learn the new Magecraft within the mental archive....

Familliar of Zero... Except when Louise performs the summoning ritual instead of summoning Saito or any familiar she instead gets and archive in her head.

The Archive of all Nasuverse Magecraft and how to access the Archive along with a Dragon core.

She then leaves the Academy before the school can expel her and uses makes a workshop in deep in a forest where she can study and learn the new Magecraft within the mental archive....
Yes please. I would pay for that. Badass Louise without her needing a familiar to be badass.

I disagree with her being expelled, even more now that she could do magic, even though it is a different type from the one everyone uses, I also don't think Louise could be expelled, politically speaking they couldn't do that knowing who the family is louise is.
Also Louise has all the knowledge about Magecraft, she knows that there are only two possibilities of her having obtained all this information, one she has some kind of connection with the root (possible knowing the skills that each familiar of the void has), or something interfered in the ritual and gave it all to her for some reason, of course all this after she realized that the knowledge she received is true and she can use it.
Being able to use some form of magic, even if it is a different one would do wonders for Louise, she is now happier and would start trying to master it all to show everyone that she can do more than just create explosions.
Now how others would react to Louise being able to use magic in a style unlike anything they have ever seen, some may continue to provoke her for not being able to use the magic created by their founder, but now she can use magic and not one of them can question that, then she start doing spells that they can't even dream of.
I imagine Louise after a while ends up trying to summon a servant, just to get Saito in the Rider class or as Saber.
Rider: he uses the plane at the end of the anime and has anti-dragon skills, he doesn't have a derf, but he can easily get that sword.
Saber: He has super Derf and battle continuation, in addition to being super strong, and can now use two Derf at the same time.
I think Loise would try to learn to use this magic that she can use now and then think about what she wants to do, she can concentrate on researching magic like her older sister or she could try to become a knight like her mother was, now she has a lot to think about, and mainly training her aim, we know that her aim sucks at first.

How can she receive a visit from our lovely marshal? or our favorite duo? or even our darling is loved Gar-Archer.
I disagree with her being expelled, even more now that she could do magic, even though it is a different type from the one everyone uses, I also don't think Louise could be expelled, politically speaking they couldn't do that knowing who the family is louise is.
Also Louise has all the knowledge about Magecraft, she knows that there are only two possibilities of her having obtained all this information, one she has some kind of connection with the root (possible knowing the skills that each familiar of the void has), or something interfered in the ritual and gave it all to her for some reason, of course all this after she realized that the knowledge she received is true and she can use it.
Being able to use some form of magic, even if it is a different one would do wonders for Louise, she is now happier and would start trying to master it all to show everyone that she can do more than just create explosions.
Now how others would react to Louise being able to use magic in a style unlike anything they have ever seen, some may continue to provoke her for not being able to use the magic created by their founder, but now she can use magic and not one of them can question that, then she start doing spells that they can't even dream of.
I imagine Louise after a while ends up trying to summon a servant, just to get Saito in the Rider class or as Saber.
Rider: he uses the plane at the end of the anime and has anti-dragon skills, he doesn't have a derf, but he can easily get that sword.
Saber: He has super Derf and battle continuation, in addition to being super strong, and can now use two Derf at the same time.
I think Loise would try to learn to use this magic that she can use now and then think about what she wants to do, she can concentrate on researching magic like her older sister or she could try to become a knight like her mother was, now she has a lot to think about, and mainly training her aim, we know that her aim sucks at first.
How can she receive a visit from our lovely marshal? or our favorite duo? or even summoning our dear is loved Gar-Archer.

This concept may also work with Mental Archive of Naruto Chakra or something similar.

Also curious could be if she ended up with some versatile tinker powerset (like Hero or Bakuda), or simply gain access to some tech trees, and some transmutation ability to make up for the lack of proper base and industry. Or MagiTech/Steampunk.

But yes, this sounds solid if you ask me.

Instead of summoning an archive of Nasuverse Magecraft, maybe have her summon Fion and end up being imbued as a Demi-Servant like Mash? It'd give her a decent level of combat potential to start with, give her access to his search engine-esque connection to the Root which would let her learn magecraft, and would also grant her arms and armor in addition to gaining use of the Gandalfr runes via proxy.

Of course, being Louise, her first thoughts on finding out she now has powers would be 'now I can learn magic!', followed swiftly by dread at her mother's reaction to her familiar being a symbiotic spirit, especially with Colbert and Ozmond likely lobbying for its removal and stating that they'd have to inform Karin regardless.

This would also be a decent reason for her to leave, probably to some far, forested corner of Tristain, in order to learn her new magic, only for her to be called back by Henrietta having need of her (or maybe to avenge Henrietta's death) some time later.

If you're looking for an easier angle to work from though, there's always the idea of having her summon The Archive from Dresden Files instead, and having it latch onto her due to lacking a host.

This'd also have the advantage of setting your plot in motion in and of itself, since the Archive is likely to go 'oh shit, need to get back before the world's destroyed', leading Louise to have to reconcile said information with her Tristainian sensibilities, ending with her becoming obligated to get reconcile her magic with the Archive's knowledge base, get Swole, then travel to the Dresdenverse to sort shit out.

Thankfully, or not depending on whose side you're on, having said Archive Powers would make sorting out her homeland's situation relatively easy, and even double as decent training, which would give her a chance to get up to speed and get used to her new capabilities, as well as the Gandalfr Runes she'd have, again, gained via proxy.

Back