Fic idea: Rin from Shelter gets accidentallied and ends up Isekai'd to In Another World with my Smartpho- er, Tablet. Queue her asking the Kami-sama to rescue all her dimensional analogues as her free wish, and misc. Shelter-SI's into every fandom ever as a result. Konosuba Shelter-SI? Still wishes their case-god(dess) to accompany them due to fear of isolation. Danmachi? Joins a Familia so they're never alone again, etc.

Fic Idea: Jumpchain as a proxy war between ROB's. A Jump-chan's Jumper dies and said Jump-chan is slated to be erased as a result, but manages to anchor the half-gutted remains of their Jumper's warehouse to said Jumper's child. Queue an SI 'waking up' from stasis in the warehouse, only to find a 'Dear Jane/John' letter from Jump-chan that basically says "Daddy/Momma's dead, Jumplet, so salvage what you can and avenge us". Queue free-range multiversal shenanigans with a couple perks and advantages to start them off, because what kind of Jumper wouldn't want their child to be a multiversal scourge growing up?

Last edited:
Hey how about this, a young man finds himself in the body of Thor who is also minato with the lightning devil fruit from one peace and conqeror haki Crossover Thor is Minato, Minato is the father of Naruto. Alternative universe. Thor X lady sif and Kushina or just Kushina?

Idea: Ozpin has a fifth daughter, you can't stop your parent's fallout but you can save your sisters. Depending on what powers you have you can go from creating a third faction to oppose your parents to full on god slaying to free Humans and Faunus from the ever looming divine threat.

Last edited:
Hey how about this, a young man finds himself in the body of Thor who is also minato with the lightning devil fruit from one peace and conqeror haki Crossover Thor is Minato, Minato is the father of Naruto. Alternative universe. Thor X lady sif and Kushina or just Kushina?
Nah, there's no common binding element to explain it without ending up with crossover soup, which tastes terrible in most cases.

You'd be better off having them in seperate universes as reincarnated Time Remnants of Barry Allen or Wally West, depending on preference, having being reborn as said characters due to their affinity for lightning and speed.

Then of course you can have a version of Barry/Wally from a non-DC Earth get punted into their analogue due to a cosmic reset, waking up with their memories and powers tainted with some traces of the Speedforce, meaning that when they hit their Godzilla threshold and go all out.... Well, it wouldn't be the first time they'd woken up as someone else at least, would it?

And if they happen to keep their previous power set? Well, said powers were partially rooted in their souls to begin with, and with them sublimating into the Speedforce? It's only expected that they'd stick around....

Last edited:
Gensokyou/Worm si idea.
I've read Constellations. A worm Okami fic. And in that there was an abandoned Shrine in BB...

So I was thinking... of using that little bit.

The existence of a shrine in disrepair in BB.

Self insert falls into BB with WORM cyoa 1 Psyhokinesis and Alexandria package. Except they will be locked until certain conditions are met. Such as Endbringer.

Then a Ability like Annhilation Maker except when his creations don't die when he's killed.

Then he proceeds to repair the Shinto temple and Create Reimu and Yukari and recreates Genokyou. With the now restored Shrine being a gate between Genokyou and the real world.

Then he slowly brings in people, a certain catogary of people. Japanese to be exact. He'd offer those who are under threat of the Empire or is in the ABB without a choice a safe haven in Genokyou.

A place where they can be safe from the rest of the world and its location a secret.

Then as more people join, soon the people in Genokyou will see things. The other Denisens of Genokyou created by the SI. And slowly they will begin to regain the faith that they had lost. The belief of the supernatural that they lost when science started to take over and got worse with parahumans. And Faith will increase the power of the other denizens of Gensokyou and. Also eventually permanently unlock the CYOA powers once a certain threshold on reached.

What to you think?

Add more BS characters and make a pantheon or two would make things funnier. Gods retired and just doing basically nothing when their belief was loss. Probably Amaterasu being NEET and Poseidon being a beach guard because there is literally nothing for them.

You could insert the si a while before canon so they can start urban legends for all mythologies and escalate when canon rolls around for maximum shenanigans.

Idea: How about instead having multiple powers, the MC is a disembodied consciousness with a single power, a Shaker Ability similar to TATARI or Subjective Reality that allows him to materialize his and other's fantasy into reality.

Edit: I just got done rewatching Gurren Lagann and reading the new chapter of One Punch Man, so I had to suggest this.

Idea#1: SI in DxD with the ability to generate Spiral Power and Seed it's potential within the rest of Humanity. Those who have awaken Spiral Power cannot be turned into a nonhuman against their will, those who were turned into nonhuman against their will still possess the potential to awaken Spiral Power and regain their humanity, those who willingly gave up their humanity forever lose their Spiral Power or the potential to awaken it. (Yeah I know it's a Humanity Fuck Yeah Story, but to be fair if DxD wasn't such a Devils/Dragons Fuck Yeah Story I would have suggested it differently)

Idea#2: SI in One Punch Man as King with either Eidolon or Alexandria + Legend + Emperor of Man + Shaper from Worm CYOA. (I think this one might be too OP)

Last edited:
Plot idea, Ritsuka was originally a Pokémon trainer, and Mash and Fou hitch a ride when Zelretch sends Ritsuka home.

Fairy self insert 2
PREVIOUS
She knew Emma was her friend!

She knew it!

She just lied because she was hurt!

She had listened to what the fairy said and kept asking her. And when that didn't work, she went to Aunt Zoe and uncle Alan instead.

She didn't leave Emma's side that day. Even as Emma called her names and said things that hurt a lot. Ahe just smiled at her.

"Go away Taylor, you were never my friend."

She was just hurting. I knew she didn't mean it.

"It's alright Emma, I'm here for you now, I wish I was there to help you when it happened, but I won't ever turn you away."

"Why don't you get it? I don't want to be your friend! I was never your friend. It was all just a joke!"

She looked as if she was desperate now. I didn't know why. But the only thing that was that she didn't mean it. I knew she was hurting on the inside. It was why even when her words hurt me I was still able to keep going. If I didn't know that... I don't think I could have taken able to continue.

"Go away Taylor, I don't want to see you again."

I just leaned it and gave Emma a hug. ignoring the dark girl who was staring at me.

Emma stiffened and pushed me away.

"What the Hell is wrong with you? Are you even listening to what I am saying?

"My door is always open to you Emma." I smiled sadly. I could help force her to accept my help. I tried to help her but I can't force her to accept it. You can lead a horse to water but you make it drink. "If you ever need help, or just want to talk you can drop by anytime."

I turned around and began to walk away.

I didn't even make it halfway home before tears started falling down.

I wish Mom was still here.

She'd know what to do.

wait...The Fairy!

The lady of the Lake!

Maybe she could help!

Wiping her tears she began running towards the direction of the Garden where she had found the Fairy.

Idea#1: SI in DxD with the ability to generate Spiral Power and Seed it's potential within the rest of Humanity. Those who have awaken Spiral Power cannot be turned into a nonhuman against their will, those who were turned into nonhuman against their will still possess the potential to awaken Spiral Power and regain their humanity, those who willingly gave up their humanity forever lose their Spiral Power or the potential to awaken it. (Yeah I know it's a Humanity Fuck Yeah Story, but to be fair if DxD wasn't such a Devils/Dragons Fuck Yeah Story I would have suggested it differently)
Decent idea, but instead of Spiral Power it'd make more sense to use something like Will from the Fable franchise, as that'd let you explain its existence and ability to be awoken by DxD humans with the whole 'God gave humans free will, everyone else was envious' thing in the bible.

It'd also let you explain why anyone who reincarnated or becomes a vampire, etc, loses the ability to wield it, as they'd lose their qualification for the blessing of free will that's governed by heaven's system.

You could also have half-breeds like Vali, or even races that breed true with humans like Nekoshou, have access to it as long as they have a human parent, and could also use it's existence to explain it as the basis of Devil-kind's imagination power, with them being born of reincarnations of tainted human souls.

This would also have the benefit of proving said ability distinct from sacred gears in its requirements while providing a backstory on why God arranged the restrictions on sacred gears, due to having seen the flaws in the distribution and governance of Will.

If you really wanted to use Spiral Power though, I'd suggest giving the SI a fledgeling lordship over the concept of Spiral (think Shirou's innate comprehension of Swords), then having them start with The Spin from Steel Ball Run, since it and Hamon from the main JoJo timeline are technically cultivation techniques which the SI can pass on after using The Spin as a bridge to learning Hamon via comparison, then using that newly acquired knowledge to figure out/"create" Spiral Power, which they can then pass onto capable students.

Again though, you can have Hamon needing it's wielded to be linked to heaven's system in order to learn it, with the alternative being linking with the sun and spontaneously combusting next time there's a solar flare due to being unable to stop using Hamon subconsciously once you start. This'd also make it a good Godzilla threshold for other races, with the SI's allies being the only ones who'd have seen it enough to emulate it when needed, leaving Ajuka as pretty much the only guy who could survive doing so due to his use of the Kankara formula.

Last edited:
FoZ/ Sekirei Crossover..
In this world Saito manages to stop wardes from killing the prince of Albion. This gives reconquista pause and such doesn't attack tristain by the time colbert refuels the Aircraft. Saito doesn't look back when he took off in the first season and continues in towards the portal to head home in the Zero fighter...except when he crosses the portal he finds that Tokyo is vastly different.

Ofcourse the Airport picks up the plane on radar and calls him in radio requesting what he was diong which saito replies that he was flying a family hierloom and that he was taking it out for a spin...

Ofcourse by this time the Sekirei plan has begun and Tokyo is in lockdown so Saito is told to land the aircraft at the airport, and because he doesn't have a piloting license and an F 18 is deployed. They fire warning shots but because Gandalfr is active when he is in control he begins evasive action...which leads to a merry chase with the Modern fighter unable to catch up to a Gandalfr enhaced Zero fighter and Gandalfr mastery.

anyway eventually he is taken in something attracts Minaka's attention which ofcourse endup in a meeting with him.

Saito's Sekirei will be No:84 Yashima. , No: 101 Oriha, No43 : Yomi and Karasuba who will be his first because he doesn't let go of derflinger when his is brought to Minaka, so she takes her Katana out to 'persuade' him and Saito draws Derflinger.

In the resulting battle an entire floor MBI is destroyed, but the Battle is a draw and Karasuba gets her wings from him when they are both exausted and tired catching Saito off guard.

He'l be the only AShikabi that fights along side his Sekirei...

Last edited:
Idea: Self Insert in RWBY as Romulus Quirinus and proceed to turn all of Remnant into ROMA!!!

Edit: Sorry currently in the middle of 2nd half of the 5th Lostbelt.

Last edited:
Self insert as THE GAME
You die and reincarnate as The GAME ABILITY. You are attached to Sasuke. And your job is to help him improve. You can generate quests for him to give him EXP as you cant just give him EXP. You have a shop of your own which you can purchase abilities from other fictions for Sasuke to use but this will require special kind of points which you get by helping him overcome a huge hurdle. Like for example getting him out of his revenge obbessed funk. The more difficult the achivement the more points you get. Once Sasuke dies you get to choose your next host in any world you wish.

You die and reincarnate as The GAME ABILITY. You are attached to Sasuke. And your job is to help him improve. You can generate quests for him to give him EXP as you cant just give him EXP. You have a shop of your own which you can purchase abilities from other fictions for Sasuke to use but this will require special kind of points which you get by helping him overcome a huge hurdle. Like for example getting him out of his revenge obbessed funk. The more difficult the achivement the more points you get. Once Sasuke dies you get to choose your next host in any world you wish.

Interesting idea, wonder what would happen if i choose Zion/Scion as my next host and give him 'Achieve Humanity' quest?

Maybe it would be better to empower flawed, weak, and insignificant characters instead. For example maybe people like Sakura Haruno, Hinata Hyuga, Ten Ten, Haku, Ino, Choji, or maybe Minato Namikaze (He's not weak but he isn't a Reincarnation of a Demigod or from a prominent clan with a powerful Bloodline).

Last edited:
Maybe it would be better to empower flawed, weak, and insignificant characters instead. For example maybe people like Sakura Haruno, Hinata Hyuga, Ten Ten, Haku, Ino, Choji, or maybe Minato Namikaze (He's not weak but he isn't a Reincarnation of a Demigod or from a prominent clan with a powerful Bloodline).
How about orochimaru.?

How about orochimaru.?

Ayame obviously :p. Win the game by creating perfect ramen (and other) dishes. Create food so delicious, that people will stop fighting (and embrace eternal peace) just to never be denied food coming grom Gaming Cook Goddess Ayame ;). In other words very weird charisma build.

Plus Toriko is a proof that food based powersets can be bonkers.

How about orochimaru.?
Unless you can somehow make him do a Michael Jackson dance when he visits the Leaf, otherwise I don't think he's a good candidate.

Also what are you going to do about the multiple types of energy? For example if your in a world with both mana, ki, and psychic energy would you have three different energy bar?

Last edited:
Hmmm..... Step One: give Sasuke a suicidal empowerment technique, repeat as necessary.
Step Two: let nature take it's course then shack up with someone better, it's a pretty low bar....

Back