Arch-Demon's Eternal Game: Aeon Edition, The Turtle Chronicles

We haven't had any NK blocked by hitting a knight, unfortunately.

@Tykan and @mesonoxian - also @Byzantine I guess- my scummate okayed cooperation on tonight but they didn't on today's lynch, they didn't want to claim. They didn't not okay it either, it's just that it's not what we discussed, and I don't have confirmation from them that they will reveal themselves.

From our perspective a lynch on Tykan followed by cooperation on nightkills is probably preferable, as it gives us an edge against you once town is dead, although with @Byzantine willing to cooperate, we no longer have the excuse I wanted on that front.

Whatever the outcome is though @Byzantine, sorry for misreading you here, lol.
The problem here is, if you don't tell us who to target with kill and rope, we could possibly crossfire. Or block the wrong people and turn the night in favour of town.

So cooperation at night almost only goes with the claim. Or you have to offer another plan for the night.

@hailcapital, there's no problem if you still have to talk about it. Take the time you need. I'm down for almost any plan that doesn't impair us too much.
My vote is cast and probably won't move anymore.

Sorry, that was clearly stupidly worded. I heavily favour voting Zaealix today, obviously, but it isn't the breaking point if you can offer something in return.

My partner hasn't gotten back to me with a decision yet.

In the meantime, how's this for a plan, @Tykan, @mesonoxian ?

My team cages @Scia (removing the staff and the knight) and strongmans Zaealix. You declare which of @Wiadi or @Happery you plan to kill ahead of time, and we Coin it to the towny if you guessed wrong. We vote out @Scia the next day.
@mesonoxian escapes lynch tomorrow and gets more time to potentially make something happen with the firestarter.

My team cages @Scia (removing the staff and the knight) and strongmans Zaealix. You declare which of @Wiadi or @Happery you plan to kill ahead of time, and we Coin it to the towny if you guessed wrong. We vote out @Scia the next day.
@mesonoxian escapes lynch tomorrow and gets more time to potentially make something happen with the firestarter.
I think that's quite reasonable. Let's say Happerry.

I'm being nice here and suppose you didn't see the flaw. This plan doesn't work.

...I find it fascinating that you Scum are a man short. Even with having spooked Byzantine into working for you guys.
It's not too late, yanno. I've little ability to condemn you for trying to take an advantageous deal.
More importantly, unlike with working with Scum?
Knights like me can protect you from Strongman Kills. Garunteed protection, even if it goes wrong for the knight in question. And there's only one Strongman kill left.

Knights like me can protect you from Strongman Kills. Garunteed protection, even if it goes wrong for the knight in question. And there's only one Strongman kill left.
You can, but that would require covering me, not getting caged, and a coin not being used to foul it up. So, no, sorry, scum are more reliable here. If they try to renegade on the deal they will try to kill me. Otherwise I'm good. With town I'd have to rely on far too many things going right.

@hailcapital: The plan requires Zaealix die now to prevent there being a knight whose intercept cannot be prevented (You can cage and strongman someone on the same night, but you cannot cage both knights). While not a big deal assuming everyone had means of preventing the retaliation from being lethal it is... not according to plan.

We have the votes to do kill Z now if we all shift our votes that way.

There is a possible adjustment to the plan.

Everything the same as current, except the fiends don't use their NK, and Meso douses Hap or wiadi, with the same coin exchange in motion.

That kills Zaealix tonight, puts us at 2 demons, 1 fiend, 2 town, and me. Still eliminates town from the game.

Back