Status
Not open for further replies.
It's moving the Story Only that's going to kill me. Do I remember there being some sort of easy upload mechanism for Spacebattles stuff?

There is.

It was mostly used back when SB was on its deathbed and people were bugging out to SV so they could transfer their stuff.

It should still be operational. You'll need to ask one of the staff to do it.

Earth Prime
Somewhere
31rd December
13:25 GMT

------------

So anyway, I'm now up to a second message board account I plan on only using to follow this fic. (Please note I'm not calling Zoat a jerk here, it just made me think of Grayven when I saw the posts earlier.) Anyway, hope this move works out for you, Zoat.

Kinda annoyed that I have to use this account, since I couldn't get the original, but whatever.

I wonder if the SB mods will try to bring you back, since you were a rather substantial traffic driver for their site.

Doubt it. Even now the SB version of this thread is literally just saying exactly what he did, just playing chicken with the mods. It's pretty funny, actually.

I've waited a long time for this. And the best part about it? The Grayven haters don't have accounts here,
Ugolino, at the very least, has an account here, so no. And besides, it's hardly going to take much time at all for the rest to follow (if they haven't already). It's not a problem, really; so long as they follow the rules, they're welcome to be here.

---

EDIT: I'm so looking forward to being able to use a variety of non-like ratings for posts in WTR.

Last edited:
Hmm, am I going to bother with being more active in this story's thread and on this forum now, or not? Decisions, decisions...

Also, really tempted to spoil the Force Awakens out of childish spite.

Trolling is against the rules over here, too. Intentionally spoiling something out of spite will almost assuredly get you infracted.
Don't be an ass to those who haven't seen it yet.
Don't worry, I am good at resisting temptations.
You really think that the guy who reported Mr Zoat is going to come over to SV?
Good point. Was mostly thinking on SB though.

Also, really tempted to spoil the Force Awakens out of childish spite.
Please don't. I have already seen it, but I'm sure plenty other haven't and ruining the suspense of such a good film is intentionally cruel to say the least. In the context of this thread, talking about Star Wars aside from the bits Zoat got banned for is irrelevant.

Damn. I'd hoped that the tempban would just be a speedbump- I've found I prefer the SB specific community more than SV, so I really only come over here for fic updates. I guess that won't technically change with this, but it's sad to see you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back