You brought this upon yourself.
You say that like I feel any shame for this. But would Gil really allow himself to be restricted to villain roles?

Tokiomi: He's got seventy five golden camels/Purple peacocks he's got fifty-three/When it comes to exotic-type mammals/Has he got a zoo I'm telling you/It's a world-class menagerie!
Kirei: Prince Gil mighty is he, Gilgamesh of Uruk/Strong as ten regular men definitely/He faced the galloping hordes/A hundred bad guys with swords/He sent those goons to their lord, did Gilgamesh!

I was sure there was some way I could work Kirei in as the noble Frollo, seduced by a saucy temptress ("It's not my fault/If in God's plan/He made the Devil so much stronger than a man~") but it just didn't quite work. Frollo's all tormented and just not having any fun, you know? I bet Kirei sleeps like a baby every night, possibly down in his eerie sepulcher.

I was sure there was some way I could work Kirei in as the noble Frollo, seduced by a saucy temptress ("It's not my fault/If in God's plan/He made the Devil so much stronger than a man~") but it just didn't quite work.
You are entitled to your opinion, of course. *smiles at her favourite Fate/Zero-era kuudere*

(And thus did the Subduer of Heaven survey His latest project, smirk, and pop the maize most golden in anticipation of a ripping good laugh.)

You say that like I feel any shame for this. But would Gil really allow himself to be restricted to villain roles?

Tokiomi: He's got seventy five golden camels/Purple peacocks he's got fifty-three/When it comes to exotic-type mammals/Has he got a zoo I'm telling you/It's a world-class menagerie!
Kirei: Prince Gil mighty is he, Gilgamesh of Uruk/Strong as ten regular men definitely/He faced the galloping hordes/A hundred bad guys with swords/He sent those goons to their lord, did Gilgamesh!

I was sure there was some way I could work Kirei in as the noble Frollo, seduced by a saucy temptress ("It's not my fault/If in God's plan/He made the Devil so much stronger than a man~") but it just didn't quite work. Frollo's all tormented and just not having any fun, you know? I bet Kirei sleeps like a baby every night, possibly down in his eerie sepulcher.

I think the current fan theorycrafting is that he doesn't, he still hates himself. Part of the reason he wants to complete the grail is to see if God would truly allow something as evil as he to exist.

I think the current fan theorycrafting is that he doesn't, he still hates himself. Part of the reason he wants to complete the grail is to see if God would truly allow something as evil as he to exist.
Pretty sure he started out that way, but by the time he murdered Tokiomi - and certainly by the time he's flinging Grail-sludge around - he was totally into it.
You are entitled to your opinion, of course. *smiles at her favourite Fate/Zero-era kuudere*

(And thus did the Subduer of Heaven survey His latest project, smirk, and pop the maize most golden in anticipation of a ripping good laugh.)
Kirei/Suffering is the One True Pairing.

Last edited:

"I can show you the world."
"Stop it."
"Shining, shimmering, splendid!"
"I'm not interested."
"Tell me princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?"
"I was a squire. It decided on the path of a king."

I'm on my phone. Can't do that.

EDIT: Found it on a different site. Should work now.

Last edited:
Asuza (from K On) and Kerry along with a shit load of other characters share the same birthday. Also November 11th is apparently Pocky day.

Back