We should probably make new thread for UBW so newbies can discuss it in peace, seeing how this devolved to Type Moon general quite awhile ago.

Last edited:
... how does that even makes sense?

You want spoiler free story, not spoiler free lore.
I'm not talking about spoiler free lore-discussion, I'm talking about just making a thread a spoiler free thread for everything Type Moon.

Dump everything type moon in there for whoever wants. Tsuki, Kara, Fate, Notes, Maho, anything. Just dump it all in one thread.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about spoiler free lore-discussion, I'm talking about just making a thread a spoiler free thread for everything Type Moon.

Dump everything type moon in there for whoever wants. Tsuki, Kara, Fate, Notes, Maho, anything. Just dump it all in one thread.
Yes, lets put UBW and Prisma Zwei in same thread. Surely there can't be anything from one to spoil another.

Okay, so now we need a UBW anime thread? And we want it to be spoiler-free? Or no spoilers past what's aired unmarked?

Man, its been a long time since spoilering Fate/Stay Night has been an issue.

How about UBW thread, only material found in Fate/Zero and UBW up to this point? It is a reasonable assumption to say that UBW Ufotable is a sequel to Ufoable F/Z.

He literally say Gay Bulge when he goes after Saber in episode 1.
:facepalm: Wow, I done goofed, how could I forget that?
Lancer named his attack as Gáe Bolg during his fight wth Saber. That narrows him down to either Sétanta or Scáthach. It cannot possibly be Scáthach since Lancer is a man and Scáthach is a woman. So Lancer has to be Sétanta, the Hound of Culann.
Have a cookie. Also,
It cannot possibly be Scáthach since Lancer is a man and Scáthach is a woman.
Lol, I get it.

Last edited:
We are, after all, speaking of the family that has a pit full of nothing but naked dead girls. My personal theory is that Justabecht and Zouken are involved in some kind of insane game of one-upsmanship about who can be the more horrible human being.

Remember that when Zeltretch gave the Jewled Sword blueprints to Tohsaka's ancestor, his thought process was literally "well, this family will never be anything great, but at least they aren't evil" comparing them to the magically brilliant but morally bankrupt Einzberns and Matous.

Really, I've always kind of wondered what was going on in the mind of the bright, talented Matou who decided "hey, we need a trademark magic. Worms that burrow inside your body and either rape it endlessly or break it into pieces sounds like a great idea."

My own personal theory starts with "Hey guys, I bet I can drink every single one of these mugs of vodka!" And ends with "Urrggghhhkkk...how did I get to my workshop, and what the hell are these things?"

Sakura is the purple woman from the future
Kotomine is Shirou from the future
The red man is Gilgamesh from the future
Caster is Rin from the past
The purple man is really Kiritsugu in disguise
The grey/red man is Alexander the Great
Ayako is really Ryougi Shiki investigating the grail war

Sakura is the purple woman from the future
Kotomine is Shirou from the future
The red man is Gilgamesh from the future
Caster is Rin from the past
The purple man is really Kiritsugu in disguise