No not that.

He said Grooming.

That has only one meaning. I want an explanation.
You're right, I apologise, it's perfectly innocent that the woman Hakuno just spent an entire arc wanting to fuck so badly that they crawled all over their half-naked macro body, dived headfirst into their macro vagina, helped murder their previous two waifus and went back in time for becomes a loli that they will now raise with said two waifus. Nothing sexual about Loli Altera in the exact same rainbow stripper outfit having that particular homelife.

You're right, I apologise, it's perfectly innocent that the woman Hakuno just spent an entire arc wanting to fuck so badly that they crawled all over their half-naked macro body, dived headfirst into their macro vagina, helped murder their previous two waifus and went back in time for becomes a loli that they will now raise with said two waifus. Nothing sexual about Loli Altera in the exact same rainbow stripper outfit having that particular homelife.
I don't recall the macro vagina part at all.

However even then, I'm doubtful of Grooming.

That's a very heavy accusation, and I don't think even Japan would go that far.

However even then, I'm doubtful of Grooming.

That's a very heavy accusation, and I don't think even Japan would go that far.
Ah, right, grooming. To clarify my last comment - and thank's for reminding me of it Broken - I disagree with the grooming part too, in the 'grooming them to be a relationship with Hakuno once they mature' sense I assume Zerban was intending. Raising kid Altera alongside Nero and Tamamo? Sure. Anything beyond the intentions of raising a kid? Probably~ not.

I don't recall them doing this part, but the rest of it you're pretty accurate on.
I don't recall the macro vagina part at all.
Obviously I'm using a little hyperbole in that Hakuno's entire body did not get lodged halfway inside the sexy Reaper but yes there is a part where they go sliding down Altera's stomach and she has to snatch them away from her giant snatch in a panic, but also there's a scene in which Hakuno is walking around her 'lower abdomen area' in which Altera starts heavily blushing and stammering out faint protests to stop which heavily, heavily, heavily implies that Hakuno's just... tapdancing on her labia.

I do not trust this person raising Altera as a loli.

Obviously I'm using a little hyperbole in that Hakuno's entire body did not get lodged halfway inside the sexy Reaper but yes there is a part where they go sliding down Altera's stomach and she has to snatch them away from her giant snatch in a panic, but also there's a scene in which Hakuno is walking around her 'lower abdomen area' in which Altera starts heavily blushing and stammering out faint protests to stop which heavily, heavily, heavily implies that Hakuno's just... tapdancing on her labia.

I'll assume that's more hyperbole, since the labia is not connected to the lower abdomen.

Hm. I know the scenes you're talking about, but in my recollection it was:
a) concern Hakuno was going to fall off and get injured
b) Altera being ticklish about the belly area and trying not to laugh as Hakuno wanders all about it

Guess we interpreted the scenes a different way?

I'll assume that's more hyperbole, since the labia is not connected to the lower abdomen.
You will notice how I put quotation marks around 'lower abdomen' as part of my thesis point that the game is getting horny past the radar and Hakuno is actually stomping on her vagina.
b) Altera being ticklish about the belly area and trying not to laugh as Hakuno wanders all about it
Mhm. 'Ticklish'. Sure. That's why Hakuno was either out of frame or the scene had faded to black (I know it was one of them) when Altera started blushing and stammering.

Mhm. 'Ticklish'. Sure. That's why Hakuno was either out of frame or the scene had faded to black (I know it was one of them) when Altera started blushing and stammering.
You mean like how every scene fades to black for transition to text or a new scene usually?

Do you mean this scene;

Cause she ain't walkin on her vagina.

or this one: Hakuno is on their hand and jumps forward, but still isn't on her vagina.
Do you mean a little after? They say they fall down, but they still appear in her hands to me.

To be unfair to Japan, The Tale Of Genji is a very old story. :V
If its an old story, why does it matter? Even Japan has some differences between now and that long ago? Why bring it up? What does the tale of Genji matter to this conversation? Can I get more than a one liner?

Last edited:
Kinoko-san, PMMM is over in that direction.
So far as I can tell, there's a total of three Hakuno's in Last Encore?
-Hakunon. Female Hakuno Kishinami. Servant: Nero. Got pasted by Buddha along with Nero in Episode 1.
-Hakuno. Male Hakuno Kishinami. Servant: Probably Suzuka Gozen, assuming he's the Master that took down Dan like canon. Far as I can tell, went through something similar to canon Extra until Stuff Happened. HAKUNO got a memory flash of him thanks to Nameless Forest.
-HAKUNO. The protagonist of Last Encore. Different person to Hakuno, bears the grudges of dead Masters thanks to the power of Dead Face.

Artoria Pendragon (Swimsuit)

True Name: Artoria Pendragon
Class: Archer
Source: Legend of King Arthur
Region: England
Alignment: Lawful Good
Height: 154cm
Weight: 42kg

Scenario Writer: Kinoko Nasu
Character Illustrator: Takashi Takeuchi
Character Voice: Ayako Kawasumi
Appearance in Main Works: Fate/Grand Order

Parameters

Strength: C
Endurance: C
Agility: B+
Mana: A+
Luck: A+
Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: A
No matter what kind of Greater Ritual it is, spells of Rank A and below will be nullified. Even if she changes into a swimsuit, powerful mysteries will not harm her. She is a fastidious person alright.

Independent Action: A
Artoria, who acquired the Independent Action Skill that the Archer Class possesses, displays a very active participation in many fields at the time of the Water Blitz. Sometimes boldly raiding the enemy headquarters, sometimes meticulously lying in wait to ambush the enemy forces, and sometimes relentlessly aiming and shooting at the backs of enemies from a hiding spot. According to an assassin (with a Calico equipment) who is wearing a red hood and is skilled in field operations to a degree, he said "so by some chance, is her true nature identical to mine's?"

Territory Creation: A
It is primarily a Skill from the Caster Class. It is also Mana Burst (Water). A dream-like effect due to the protection of fairy princess Vivian, which highly boosts the morale of comrades, raises Luck, raises accuracy rate as well, even clears irritation, and as a bonus, refreshes them. A cheat Skill in survival games. By exhibiting this Skill, Artoria will become the champion of the Water Blitz World Tournament, but that is for another story.

Personal Skills

Summer Splash!: A+
Mana Burst (Water). A change in Mana Burst attribute because of Vivian. Although its firepower has surely decreased, its duration capacity has increased. Also, it can even increase the entire party's defensive strength. It is practically a water barrier.

Protection of the Beach Houses: EX
A peculiar Skill that restores HP in compensation for NP. While at the beach, she is revered by most food stalls as the "King of Foods". It is probably because of her lavish food orders, the scene of her having her meals being a pleasant feeling, and the shining smile she makes after eating everything on her plate that causes those establishments to prosper, or so it has been told. Is it really? Perhaps it is. However, only mashed potatoes are a "no thank you."

Beach Flower: B
A summer Charisma. But at the beach, it is one step behind the destructive power of the bodies of other Servants. This fact is not even a nice thing to talk about, but Artoria herself does not particularly care.

Noble Phantasm

Excalibur Vivian: Sword of Sunlight-Glittering Victory
Type: Anti-Unit
Range: 9~30
Maximum Number of Targets: 1 person

Despite saying all of that about the Archer Class, it turns out like this in the end. Truly childish. "Still, Excalibur was originally something entrusted by the Fairy of the Lake, so there should be nothing odd about this aspect even if it has a water attribute, don't you agree?" Even Ak-kun would let out a strained laugh at this.

First Pronoun: watashi
Second Pronoun: anata / kisama / kiden
Third Pronoun: kare / kanoko / ** (without honorifics)

Personality

The same Artoria as always. However, her attention is just a little bit more relaxed since this is the beach. Her committee chairperson temperament has not changed, but she shows a gentler smile than usual. Thus, she should have a good time during playtime. When it consists of beach games, she will appear with an expression that shows that she hates to lose, playing in order to obtain victory.

Motivation/Attitude towards the Master

"For this rare vacation, it should be fine to step away from the mess this time around" – such is her stance. Even while saying such, she is as serious as ever. She is delighted even though she feels embarrassed when someone praises her swimsuit. Apart from that, Artoria cannot swim because of the protection of the fairy that causes her to "walk on water". During her lifetime, she did not need to swim, so she did not really need to practice swimming. In other words, she cannot swim————

Dialogue Examples

"Play in moderation. Understand?"
"As I am now, I am neither a knight nor a king, but a shooter who fights as your representative. No matter what kind of stage, I will take the position of number one!"
"Swimminggg! Splendid, too splendid! Mast, die a noble death! Excalibur, Viviannnnn!"
"What I dislike… something like an Assassin Roller that stealthily comes up behind your back, or a Caster Sniper that aims and shoots at you from far away... hey, I think what makes sports fun is competing in earnest while face-to-face!"

Role within the Game

A great king of the beach that descended onto the summer sea. Who said King Arthur is only a Heroic Spirit of the Sword? Using a sword. As well as a lance. And even a bow. She also mounts a reindeer and assassinates the same kind of Sabers she is too. Because of that, is it not possible to say that with these all-purpose battle techniques, she does not feel ashamed of her title, the King of Knights?

Since all her duties as a king were left behind at the office at this time, she is dealing with the summer sunlight with all her energy. As she is not able to fully enjoy swimming because of her existing circumstances, Artoria was enjoying herself with watermelon splitting at the beach when she then encountered the Water Blitz (a survival game that uses water guns), and her appearance turned out like this before anyone noticed. It goes without saying that she, who hates to lose, is aiming at being a world champion.

————On that day, she came across her (relatively trivial) destiny.

Connection with Characters

Gilles de Rais
A demonic sea? Ahh, it was, those sort of small fry enemies. Before, I competed in killing as many of them as I can and fell behind, but now, they are no longer a threat to me. Octopuses are not something to cut, but something to shoot at. After that, let's eat something tasty!

Knights of the Round Table
I am about to make a purchase for souvenirs for the Round Table Knights as well… How about everyone gets something like matching aloha shirts? It seems like I can picture them being delighted.

Swimsuit Artoria Alter
As I would expect of Great Britain, its maid culture is something to boast about. Its three most important requisites are for one to sweep right on point, to slice right on point, and to shoot right on point… even so, aren't you slightly overdoing this?

Comment from Illustrator

In the middle of creating the swimsuit event, which should even be said to be a large gathering of the popular characters, if we did not completely develop the characters' special features properly, then we would be drawing the pictures and designs while feeling an immense pressure on us.

For her second stage, I was worried about whether or not I should have her wear the competition swimsuit I drew before in a magazine around the time of Fate/Zero, but in any event, this swimsuit seemed to have turned out better for her appearance, which suits the water gun she has. She has traces of her Zero hairstyle on how her hair is tied.

The flood of emotions I had put into the drawing of her standing pose where she show her back also influenced the finishing touches of the colouring being something beyond marvellous, and I felt that I had delivered to many of the users with these drawings.

Thematically, the "sins" over which the Beasts preside are the principle from which their actions spawn. Goetia holds pity for humanity -- and therefore is the "Beast of Pity." Tiamat wishes regression unto humanity -- and therefore is the "Beast of Regression." Neither of these are the nature of the stagnation that would implicitly come of being defeated by them.

In either case, "the stagnation that comes of defeat" is "an abdication of agency," which doesn't really sound like something that could be described as "the seven desires of man."
I would debate that. While it's true that the Beasts independently hold a variation of the Sins, thematically speaking the Beasts are born of humanity itself, and they represent "childish modes of thought" that could turn into a failure state for all humanity, seven ways for an intelligence to evolve themselves into oblivion. They are embodied in the Beasts, and as is very common in the Nasuverse a metaphor is taken literally and brought to physical form to be confronted, but ultimately the sins are born of man - they must by definition be a form of desire, something that humanity wishes for itself but would not wish if they were more aware of its consequences.

Pity - empathy untempered by evidence and statistics. The desire to help "those poor brown people" without actually asking them what they actually want. (Rule of thumb, setting fire to them is not what they want.)

Regression - respect for tradition taken to extremes prevents all change and all progress. Handily represented by "returning to the mother." - but not that Tiamat is holder of a Skill that negates all results of human progress, and furthermore is ultimately defeated by two lords of "death." And I may be a rabid anti-deathist but I do acknowledge the existence of that very common argument, that death forces us to move on from old ideals.

Pleasure - Wireheading. Addictive drugs. Enough said.

Comparison - Because a system of intelligence that can only compare against each other are liable to optimize for irrelevant, useless things. Case in point, every ancient caste of nobles ever inevitably develops layers and layers of frippery and formalities and lace as they need to outcompete each other, none of which provides any real value to society outside their tiny caste. Acknowledging that there is no universal "point" and then defining your own anyway, setting your own standards and holding yourself to self-improvement by those standards rather than comparing yourself to others, is a requirement for progress as a species.

It's not a coincidence that these are all cognitive traps, they all lead to self-driven cycles that can't be escaped from within the system. Nothing else can reasonably contain an intelligence, other than another intelligence; but the Beasts represent ways an intelligence can be made to contain itself, to stagnate. And again - this requires that it be something that could be called a "desire."

By comparison, the original Seven Deadly Sins aren't nearly so destructive. Of Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Lust, Envy, and Pride, the only one to lead to inevitable self-destruction for all humanity, not just one human, is Sloth. None of the others can be a threat to the whole species in the absence of, well, aliens. (Well, perhaps Wrath if everyone has a nuke. But in the Nasuverse the Counter Force neatly handles that, so.)

It's in this vein that I proposed Boredom/Ennui as Beast VII, over in SB.

Last edited:
> fairy princess Vivian

Huh. Didn't know she was a princess. Was it ever mentioned?
Dunno about princess, but some sources say that the Lady of the Lake was one of the three queens aboard the ship that ferried the dying Arthur to Avalon, so maybe it stems from there?

In the Vulgate Merlin, she had a father named Dionas, who was vavasour (and godson of Roman goddess Diana) and served the Duke of Burgundy, who gave him his daughter (or niece) to marry, the future mother of Vivian. At best, you could say she has noble blood.

I was more interested in the Nasu side of things when I wondered about her status, but that works too, I guess.

Back