It also doesn't do anything to curses, and only interrupts the flow of energy. It wouldn't do anything to a completed spell either.

The same way you don't make a servant or a projection disappear with servant magic resistance.

I suppose that makes sense.

So Artoria's wind king sheath counts as magecraft I guess?

Servants of the Fifth HGW said:
Noble Phantasms
Invisible Air
Type: Anti-Unit
Range: 1~2
Maximum Targets: 1 Object

A barrier that renders the blade hidden by entangling it with layers of wind, and altering the light refraction rate. It is closer to a sorcery than a Noble Phantasm
[/spoiler]

Last edited:
Well, it's more interesting to consider whether Gae Dearg could pierce God Hand despite being of insufficient stature otherwise. Obviously it can't negate it entirely, that's just out of bounds for it, but...

Ultimately I think not, though.

Well, it's more interesting to consider whether Gae Dearg could pierce God Hand despite being of insufficient stature otherwise. Obviously it can't negate it entirely, that's just out of bounds for it, but...

Ultimately I think not, though.

IIRC, Dearg has a 'can't do shit to curses' clause in addition to the 'can't do anything to completed magecraft' clause.

God Hand is a curse.

So if anyone has read El Melloi Case Files, what does the Atlas superweapon "Logos Re:Act" does?

In what part was it that the attributes of Heroic Spirits were fully explained?

I can't even imagine having become such an indelible part of pop culture that you can just do utterly deranged shit like this with no consequences.

Back