Threads Of Destiny(Eastern Fantasy, Sequel to Forge of Destiny)

Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
[X] Speak of Zeqing as a musician, and the way that your style and compositions changed from interacting with her. [More impersonal, easier to talk about. May offer some insights into music skills from introspection]

[X] Speak of Zeqing as a person, and the insights you gained from interacting with her. [More personal, may be difficult to articulate. More open, may prompt more personal responses in turn and unpack issues regarding Hanyi.]

[X] Speak of Zeqing as a musician, and the way that your style and compositions changed from interacting with her. [More impersonal, easier to talk about. May offer some insights into music skills from introspection]

This whole thing is adorably awkward. Pretty fine with either option but it really depends on how personal we wanna get for this and which Bao would appreciate.

Well we didn't blow up SUCCESS
Now I don't have to be the clown idiot 😅
I would like to talk about music but honestly I want to understand Hanyi more she's unique and I want to keep trying to be the best and most caring big sis we can for her and Zeqing both.

We can ask for his insight to see how best to take care of her and to make her flourish into her own.

[X] Speak of Zeqing as a person, and the insights you gained from interacting with her. [More personal, may be difficult to articulate. More open, may prompt more personal responses in turn and unpack issues regarding Hanyi.]

Let's open up, for once.

No more depression or drama, lets talk music.

Lighter topics, lighter topics. I don't have a problem speaking about Zeqing the person eventually, and indeed I think we MUST speak about it at some point if we continue to interact with him, but the 'first date' isn't the time to talk about how your 'mentor committed suicide and left her kid for you to raise'.

I'd rather keep this fairly light for now so we can learn more about the man himself. We know some things about him but its honestly not enough to make any kind of long term decision yet.

Lighter topics, lighter topics. I don't have a problem speaking about Zeqing the person eventually, and indeed I think we MUST speak about it at some point if we continue to interact with him, but the 'first date' isn't the time to talk about how your 'mentor committed suicide and left her kid for you to raise'.

I'd rather keep this fairly light for now so we can learn more about the man himself. We know some things about him but its honestly not enough to make any kind of long term decision yet.
Yeah, having normal mutual interests to talk about is also really important.

Also we're softcapped on woodwind and need to start pursuing things to try to push past that :p

I won't mind either choice, they're both in character and reasonable. But, I'd rather let Ling Qi experience a relatively comfortable and easy social interaction so she has some good memories to associate with it later.

We're already pushing it with the date, I think. And it's the first one, easy topics should be chosen.

Back