The Morrsley Village Experiment

Boy, I am really going to want to get a look at that rolecard when this game is over.

So, I am pretty much 100% onboard the ItzNarcotic is town train. Obviously, Nictis isn't town, by their own admission, nor is Hybrid.

That leaves InterstellarHobo OneStopChopShop and RaptorusMaximus as potentially th scum killer.

I really think IH is probably town, but not anything like 100% sure. More like 80%. Mind you, that 20% is reserved for "Damn IH is an amazing scum player". The other two are quite hard to read.

The other two I find myself hard pressed to pick between. I have a vague feeling OneStop is more likely the killer, but that is all. Any thoughts?
I agree with everything else, but I can't see IH being scum.

The risk of outing themselves as a Town Power Role when a SK is clearly in play is a little counter-productive in the long-run, especially with the fact that they essentially, under this presumption, would have had to throw -Rosen under the bus to secure absolute Town cred, which doesn't seem too plausible to me.

I do agree, however, that either Raptorus or OneStopChopShop is probably the remaining IV, with the latter option being more likely than the former.

I think the new claim is that they've always had just one player to protect and made up the bit about getting a different name every night. I don't believe it, but I think that is what is being claimed.
I know that, which is why I said "supposedly". Hybrid says that they have a jailkeeper-esque ability, but I was role-blocked on N1.

I'd like to think that the two would be pretty distinct from one another, especially with it saying something like "Jailed" instead of "Roleblocked".

Its literally called Kidnap Senpai, I can do it once
Then why do it on night one, and how did you grab OneStop?

Ill copypaste it when its over if you want but I would like to live
The GM usually puts them all in the thread.

I am pretty sure you're a serial killer. too much about your role just doesn't quite jibe, and what does has been introduced way too late anyway.

But I will give you credit for imagination and thinking on your feet.

I agree with everything else, but I can't see IH being scum.

The risk of outing themselves as a Town Power Role when a SK is clearly in play is a little counter-productive in the long-run, especially with the fact that they essentially, under this presumption, would have had to throw -Rosen under the bus to secure absolute Town cred, which doesn't seem too plausible to me.

I do agree, however, that either Raptorus or OneStopChopShop is probably the remaining IV, with the latter option being more likely than the former.

I know that, which is why I said "supposedly". Hybrid says that they have a jailkeeper-esque ability, but I was role-blocked on N1.

I'd like to think that the two would be pretty distinct from one another, especially with it saying something like "Jailed" instead of "Roleblocked".
Yeah. I have been trying to keep an open mind, but I think InterstellarHobo is as confirmed townie as possible without the GM saying so. If they are scum, they deserve the win at this point.

So really, it is just between the two new guys, or Nictis playing an incredible long game.

Look, I appreciate that im on the block for the mo, but can we at least get me away from hammer for a bit

Its literally called Kidnap Senpai, I can do it once
This is getting more and more unbelievable with every claim that's made.

Like, I seriously doubt that this is the actual Rolecard and I'm so tempted to activate hammer, but I won't because I want to, at the every least, attempt to question Nictis on some things before the day ends.

Was more hoping @ItzNarcotic would unvote considering I am meant to be protecting them. I understand the bloody ridiculousness of the role so caan we stop commenting on it. I am not making this up though I wish I were. Just one vote more away from hammer, thats all I ask.Its like the hammer of damoclesabove my head]
They haven't voted yet. If they had, we'd be at hammer already. It is Raptor, myself, and Nictis.

The only down side to the day ending early is having to wait another 48 hours to play more. Especially if that day ends early.

Was more hoping @ItzNarcotic would unvote considering I am meant to be protecting them. I understand the bloody ridiculousness of the role so caan we stop commenting on it. I am not making this up though I wish I were. Just one vote more away from hammer, thats all I ask.Its like the hammer of damoclesabove my head]
I'm not currently voting for you, as I really don't want hammer to activate before I can question Nictis.

I'd try convincing one of three voting for you to take off their vote, personally.

I mean, I likely won't succeed at questioning Nictis, but I'd rather attempt to at least do so before Hammer or EoD hits.

If we don't have to lynch Nictis, the game is pretty much in the bag already. We'll outnumber the scum 4:1 tomorrow.

If we do, things are a wholly lot chancier, but I think the odds are still in our favor.

If I die tonight which is looking pretty likely, I would like to thank I Just Write for the privelege of being a role called Yandere in this game

Just going back looking to see if my suspicion of OneStop was justifiable and I cam across a couple quotes that make me feel a bit more solid on it:

"Shot in the chest" implies that the killer had a firearm of some kind. @Nictis, does your role allow you to investigate other participants? It may help us track down who the scum are.
This could easily be a new player not thinking about the importance of hiding power roles. Or it could be a scum player who knows that they need to lure town PRs into site doing so a bit too directly as a result of lacking experience.
This is a fair point. I'm of the opinion that we should not lynch -Rosen for the time being in case there are other scum to uncover.
This straight up makes no sense. Nictis' plan, whatever its merits, was predicated on the idea of locking up the scum kill. Not lynching someone because there might be more scum doesn't make much sense at all, unless you are just trying to protect a team member.

If OneStop is the last scum, this kind of makes sense. At that point, if Rosen died they'd have to go the rest of the game alone.

We have good reason to suspect scum have at least one, maybe more, strongman kills. That being the case, maybe they were planning on using one to kill Nictis and free up the non-strongman kills. Or maybe they just figured it was better to keep their last team mate alive. Either way, this makes me think this is even more likely.

Back