The Morrsley Village Experiment

To be honest, I can't think of any other means to defend myself. I haven't contributed much and I haven't quite been feeling it. All I know is that nothing of interest happened to me and that Nictis roleblocked me.

Well, I can't really think of anything else to say.
Sorry if this seems a bit abrasive, rude, and/or confrontational, as I don't intend for this post to be portrayed that way and made with those intentions, but I'm reading this as "Anything else I want to say" rather than "Anything else to say".

And me being a test subject I wouldn't have been able to do anything during the night phase either.
Hmm...

@RaptorusMaximus Mind saying, well, anything? I know that this has been pretty confusing for you, but if you don't mind talking to us for a bit, that would be great.

Besides, we have a conflict of interest here, as the both of you are apparently Test Subjects, even though that obviously can't be the case, with Hybrid likely being the Pink SK and one of you two being the remaining Independent Variables.

Hypothetically, If I was to have a killing role which doesnt mean that I do by any stretch of the imagination, I would be rather angry at the guy who has been pointing at me the entire game because of a feeling. All im saying is that if Nictis winning isnt what you want, I shouldnt be doing the hangmans dance today

Hypothetically, If I was to have a killing role which doesnt mean that I do by any stretch of the imagination, I would be rather angry at the guy who has been pointing at me the entire game because of a feeling. All im saying is that if Nictis winning isnt what you want, I shouldnt be doing the hangmans dance today
Could you do anything about it if he roleblocks you?

There is a chance @RaptorusMaximus is the IV,

Nope. Just a boring, confuzled Test Subject over here. I wish I was an IV, then I might have actually been able to engage with things in the game instead of lurking in the background watching everyone argue.

@RaptorusMaximus Mind saying, well, anything? I know that this has been pretty confusing for you, but if you don't mind talking to us for a bit, that would be great.

Anything.

More seriously, I'm not sure what to add. The two people who yall are fluttering back and forth between are the same people I'd prolly go for at this point. The only thing I might be able to add is, if Nictis *does* auto-win when all the Killing roles are removed, I wouldn't mind it too much. Man's been putting in fucking work all game.

Time to come clean. Sorry @Hybrid I just legitimately wasn't sure if you or @ItzNarcotic was the SK, nor whether it was safer to count on @Nictis to roleblock you. I think ItzNarcotic figured that out and played along with me, which I appreciate.

Since he is able to evade a roleblock, I suggest we lynch Hybrid today, hope @OneStopChopShop has only a single strongman kill and that we can confirm him as the killer by blocking the nightkill tonight.

I don't know where that leaves town vis a vis Nictis, but we can figure that out Day 4 as long as we lynch scum today.

To that end:
[X] Lynch Hybrid

Time to come clean. Sorry @Hybrid I just legitimately wasn't sure if you or @ItzNarcotic was the SK, nor whether it was safer to count on @Nictis to roleblock you. I think ItzNarcotic figured that out and played along with me, which I appreciate.

Since he is able to evade a roleblock, I suggest we lynch Hybrid today, hope @OneStopChopShop has only a single strongman kill and that we can confirm him as the killer by blocking the nightkill tonight.

I don't know where that leaves town vis a vis Nictis, but we can figure that out Day 4 as long as we lynch scum today.

To that end:
[X] Lynch Hybrid
I kinda guessed, not gonna lie. I dont like it but I can respect it. Of course I was talking in hypotheticals so it would be pretty scummy to lynch me. Seriously tho, let me live cause this may be shocking but I am on towns side in this, I can kill but I am not against town

I kinda guessed, not gonna lie. I dont like it but I can respect it. Of course I was talking in hypotheticals so it would be pretty scummy to lynch me. Seriously tho, let me live cause this may be shocking but I am on towns side in this, I can kill but I am not against town
I'd like to hear more about your role then.

As long as one town is alive at the end of the game, I win. I have a kill ability and a couple of other abilities
I'm not 100% sure I buy this.

On the positive side, this sort of role would makes Nictis roleclaim make a bit more sense.

On the other hand, an unlimited, town aligned vig who is immune to nightkills is really hard to square with how town heavy this game is. And the name is a weird break with the theme.

Yeah, was kinda shocked when I got it. Essentially, I get a random name each night phase and I have to protect them or I die
That seems like a totally broken mechanic. There is no play you can make that directly protects your target.

Sorry, but I don't think this makes sense.
I wish, I had to protect ItzNarcotic on the first night and wasted my jail ability on him, kinda why Nictis has been rubbing me the wrongw ay
This seems like something to have claimed Day 2. Also, wrapping someone in duct tape seems like a roleblock power, not a jailer flavor. IJW might disagree, but none of this feels right.

I'm keeping my vote where it is. If you flip "Yandere" I will be very surprised.

Back