[X] EAT HIM

I forget if Kyubey retains memories of a body if he is unable to consume said body.
Hm, dunno. He was aware of Juubey's existence, but that might be from simple observation. He didn't seem to think letting one of his bodies be captured and experimented on was a threat.

Juubey is sort of an interesting case of what a puppeted necro-QB might be capable of. He can eat grief seeds, teleport, use telepathy, and do the somebody-else's-problem cloaking field, but he can't make new Meguca or new bodies for himself.

That suggests to me that the things he can do are para-biological abilities built into the chassis, but the body manipulation stuff in more advanced and requires administrative access to the QB network or something.

I am fully aware there is a significant chance that next chapter will make a fool of me, but I'm going to say it anyway:

Called. It.

Kyubey was perfectly aware that something like Ashteroth could exist; he was just running spin control (and doing a pretty decent job, rat that he is).

Last edited:
You know, us existing and proving that either parallel universes/time travel exists provides us with a massive bargaining chip to use here. Kyubey's whole deal is trying to keep the universe running and avert entropy, right? If so, being able to harvest energy from alternate versions of the universe would provide a nigh limitless source of energy.

[X] Subsume, and bring him in.

-

This is the either the bad-end or the token villain team mate. Though if Ash can puppet the Bunnycat it will make convincing magic girls easier.

I'm just glad they arrived at the correct conclusion of time travel right away rather than being confused about what had actually happened for a few updates.

[X]Consume the Cabbit

Perform a test to see how a witches sense of taste is, if it tastes like marshmallow repeat upon another cabbit arriving

Dammit i wanna eat him but it could end badly... Ah screw it.

[X] EAT HIM, but first lure him out so he doesnt escape.

[X] Subsume, and bring him in.

EAT HIM EAT HIM EAT HIM SUBSUME THAT LITTLE MOTHERFUCKER GET HIM OUT OF HERE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME

Yeah, the last option would be the most prudent, but we have two unhappy Magical Girls with us. Bet Sayaka will stab the damn thing on principle.

Although, another body is just going to pop-up immediately after like how it usually goes.

Irregardless, this isn't actually surprising, when you think about it. After the utter disaster that was Isabeau and the barely averted disaster that was Tart, that Kyubey would definitely keep an eye out for any Irregular Witches that could think and grow. I suspect he might have lowkey been keeping an eye on Hirako's operations.

Last edited:
[x] Impolitely force him out.
-[x] Realize the little shit might know something mid-slamming and reluctantly hear him out.

Go Hulk-on-Loki but stop short from flinging him out.

Back