What should your focus for the rest of the Quest be?

• Total voters
Voting will open in 3 hours, 15 minutes
On an unrelated note, those three actually went for it. Good for them. I really hope that the kidnapping ideas were jokes, otherwise the others will get inspired.

On an unrelated note, those three actually went for it. Good for them. I really hope that the kidnapping ideas were jokes, otherwise the others will get inspired.
No, the three who talked about kidnapping the guy were fighting on Corcrat and are long dead. They did marry him, after some time, though.
(After kidnapping him for a bit.)

These Thules (the ones where one had sex with a Yeeni and her sister-siblings watched) and the Kil'drabi Thules are different ones. And the latter ones are joking, and not actually serious.

No, the three who talked about kidnapping the guy were fighting on Corcrat and are long dead. They did marry him, after some time, though.
(After kidnapping him for a bit.)

These Thules (the ones where one had sex with a Yeeni and her sister-siblings watched) and the Kil'drabi Thules are different ones. And the latter ones are joking, and not actually serious.
Hmm… the better question is why it's always a trio who are out here, taking ya husbands. All 3 cases had a trio ready to steal.

I'm very excite though, that we're going to have our first Heavy Cruiser online hopefully in time for the decisive battle of the Neon Campaign.

It should come as a very big surprise to them.

So, taking a stab at doing a top-down of the Leo-primus. Starting to see why 40K really doesn't like doing top-down views of ships, they look very silly with the proportions listed out if you look at them from above.

I'm not a great artist, so a lot of this is going to boil down to vague shapes and lines, but it'll still give you the idea of what I have in mind.

I did some AI art, if that is okay.
I have nothing against AI art, so long as it is properly and openly designated as such.
The Star Child... promotes orgies.

You heard it here, folks.
Technically it is only an orgy if there are more than 5 people present, so even then, it wouldn't be one. Just a swinger party. :V
AI art isn't allowed here.

Not that I have an issue myself, given what a godsend it is for me to get general, baseline images over paying someone a fortune for the same, but Cooky already said they didn't want to see it.
I don't want it used for gain in a Vote. Especially one where I've attached Voting Weight to providing sketches for it. That requires dedication and time. For showing off something to get a general idea across, or to make quick refference images, I have no problems with.

Last edited:
AI art isn't allowed here.

Not that I have an issue myself, given what a godsend it is for me to get general, baseline images over paying someone a fortune for the same, but Cooky already said they didn't want to see it.

I stand corrected.

Last edited:
I've got a general outline of my vision in the works, if someone can wrangle that into a design that fits our design aesthetic, that would be like lovely.

Are you crazy?! The only reason the 3-to-1 even functions is because the Thules involved do not need to plan ahead for their pre-flight "Good Luck Re-Fueling" rituals! If they need to incorporate different launch-times too...*shudder*
That only applies if its 2 crafts with different launch times that want to do the ritual together.
If one Thule team goes to a hangout spot and can just pick up a random other Thule team hanging around, it shouldn't cause planning headaches.
(Sometimes they'd have to pick up 3 men/women/other if no other Thule team feels like it, but I'm sure that there will be enough people willing to do that sacrifice)

The Star Child... promotes orgies.

You heard it here, folks.
proselytization by conception
(That could be a powerwolf song...)

pre-flight "Good Luck Re-Fueling" rituals
Do they hum this song during the action?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hiu1hPdJk-Y

Last edited:
Broadly, the idea is a sloped hull peaking at the spine/keel, narrowing at the corners, with the gun batteries placed slightly forward compared to an Imperial equivalent and sacrificing a few degrees of firing arc to the rear starboard/port sectors to get a portion of overlapping sectors to the fore. The engine calculations and overcharged drive likely allows it to roll to present the other battery faster than completely coming about too. The hangar is probably in the keel, probably like a Star Destroyer.

The idea is that this is to WW2 ships what the Imperium is to Age of Sail broadsiders. Generally better mobility and force concentration per point of tech, but also demanding higher education from the crew to operate.

Last edited:
Voting will open in 3 hours, 15 minutes
Back