Kant-O-Celle quest in /q/ (and transcribed in SB) has an actual US Army colonel following it who does presentations. He made an actual "DDs are not for lewds" SHARP presentation for the lulz. Too lazy to look for by the download link to it, kinda buried in the quest archives, sorry.
Found it put on Reddit.

was going to link to it and went '...wait, is that too lewd to link to?' Buuut you can google 'armynurse sharp kant-o-celle' and it should come up at number 3. But, y'know, looking up at your own risk, no clue what's in there, Lewds wise...

Last edited:
link for presentation? here or on pm...

It's both really.

It's basically a case where 'Android' means humanoid male robot and 'Gynoid' means humanoid female robot, but due to the English language and how it's developed, the term 'Gynoid' has basically come to mean 'humanoid female robot, subset of Android' and 'Android' to mean 'Humanoid Robots, particularly those designed to appear male'.

Found it put on Reddit.

was going to link to it and went '...wait, is that too lewd to link to?' Buuut you can google 'armynurse sharp kant-o-celle' and it should come up at number 3. But, y'know, looking up at your own risk, no clue what's in there, Lewds wise...
After checking it myself, you erred on the right side of not linking it.

It's both really.

It's basically a case where 'Android' means humanoid male robot and 'Gynoid' means humanoid female robot, but due to the English language and how it's developed, the term 'Gynoid' has basically come to mean 'humanoid female robot, subset of Android' and 'Android' to mean 'Humanoid Robots, particularly those designed to appear male'.
Tyvm for the explanation .

Lol, how long before the Geth have altered these new bodies to use Quarian shapes instead of human ones?
I do see the Geth wanting to ad Biotics to these bodies and they probably will use the Krogan artificial Biotic implantation technique as a starting point for this.
Which could lead to biotic armor and when you consider Zerg enhanced armor...

One thing is sure, I can see subs & tanks to be scanned as fast as possible.

Lol, how long before the Geth have altered these new bodies to use Quarian shapes instead of human ones?
I do see the Geth wanting to ad Biotics to these bodies and they probably will use the Krogan artificial Biotic implantation technique as a starting point for this.
Which could lead to biotic armor and when you consider Zerg enhanced armor...

One thing is sure, I can see subs & tanks to be scanned as fast as possible.
Meh.

Who needs biotics when you have artillery support and spider tanks?

Hope you adopt some spider tanks. Or at least save them at the last moment when they give it all to save everyone from a missile strike.

Drop them in there own huge server, "That was awesome work guys. Welcome to cyber heaven" *pause* "YAYS"

Hope you adopt some spider tanks. Or at least save them at the last moment when they give it all to save everyone from a missile strike.

Drop them in there own huge server, "That was awesome work guys. Welcome to cyber heaven" *pause* "YAYS"
I have this strange thought that, with the inclusion of Tachikomas to his growing collection of AI civs/variants, Tiki's building a Carnival Phantasm-esque haven for all AI.
get out of my notes.
Ah, but before we go to this path, one question had to be asked. A very important question.

...Can AI get bored? And when they get bored, what they most likely do?

...Because I don't want Tikitau... kids suddenly open path to W40K Universe and fighting everyone there. And the worst part, they're actually winning.

Because they're bored.

Back