Only One Can Win The Eurasian War! Axis IC Thread

Okay, guys, with how the German military seems to be using a bit of VK in their default equipment these days, do we want to change our 'all conventional designs are purely non-VK' stance? Or do we want to create a third design requirement? Something like 'All designs come in 3 types: Export, which must not include any VK, Basic, which must not exceed 10% VK composition, and Elite, which use everything thus far developed'?

The state of German industry means that it is possible for short-range campaigns, with Continental Europe at least, but longer-ranged campaigns such as through Africa will become exponentially more difficult the further afield forces are.

Hypothetically, if we ever have to fight through a Draka-occupied Russia, would we be able to pull it off, or will it end up like Operation Barbarossa?

Okay, due to the update that Gideon just gave us... I'm going to say we are going to have to remove all restrictions on the use of VK-Steel at least, maybe VK-Aluminium as well, but we are still going to restrict VK-Titanium. It'll be our ace in the hole for now...

@Gideon020 You forgot to put VK-Materials in our technology list Gideon.

That's the technology that gives us VK-Titanium, VK-Composites and VK-Ceramics I believe.

Last edited:
"You know, considering that we are able to produce uranium now, we could use the depleted version for our armored vehicles and munitions."

We're going to need to do research to figure out how to use them. They are still radioactive after all. I've been thinking about that for a while now... never remembered to mention that though...

Also, we should probably do a research to figure out how VK reacts with radioactive material... It would be interesting to find out that VK+Depleted Uranium = Even more powerful fission explosive than with U-235... Not to mention make using it as armour harder...

We're going to need to do research to figure out how to use them. They are still radioactive after all. I've been thinking about that for a while now... never remembered to mention that though...

Also, we should probably do a research to figure out how VK reacts with radioactive material... It would be interesting to find out that VK+Depleted Uranium = Even more powerful fission explosive than with U-235... Not to mention make using it as armour harder...
"Would you like to do that next month? Or save that for next time while working on the underground fortresses?"

Depleted uranium is not really radioactive. It's half life is millions of years. It's poisonous sure, but so is lead.

I'm going to do the Improved Underground Construction and Excavation research and design actions, but I'm probably going to revise the rest of my action. From the sounds of things we're going to need better alliances and units too much to play around with my Underground City idea immediately. It's still going to happen, but I'll be doing one research and design action a turn instead of focusing on it.

Also, I can't wait to see Sarah's reaction to when she finds out that Germany knows more about using VK/Palmerite than the Draka do in everything except specific field, which we haven't looked into yet.

Next turn, I'm perfectly happy with what I'm doing this turn, not to mention it's useful for more than just PROJECT TWERG.

[:V] Take a look at Drakan artwork. Surely they tell something about how they think.

Last edited:
For countries:

Hungary, Austria, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Romania, Greece, Portugal, Denmark, Baltic countries.

Poland, Hungary and Czechoslovakia should be prioritized IMO.

I'll take Poland next turn, and continue working on Scandinavia if we haven't secured them totally yet.

I'll take Poland next turn, and continue working on Scandinavia if we haven't secured them totally yet.

Do what you did last time, maybe play on fears of Draka and Soviet aggression. Maybe we could get Germany to guarantee Polish independence as a sign of good will to push them into our hands?

That would take away any fear of us invading them.

"It doesn't matter, France is still badly weakened and despite that raving lunatic Hitler's speeches, we'll roll over the Europeans easily."

I really want to know what Hitler has been saying about the Draka in his speeches.

Look up any historically filmed speech of Hitler or a transcript, and then substitute Draka where appropriate.

The worst part is that we can run the "Total War"-speech at some point (during an actual war) and probably get massive boosts to manpower.
This is mainly why we keep Hitler around. Despite being a crazed dictator, he is useful when in ones own corner. Currently, he is also docile enough and does not bother a lot.

Hell, if we win the war against the Draka, or at least take back Palestine and that area of the Middle East, we may be able to stop Hitler from killing any Jews off. Instead, we convince him that the best way to deal with them is to create their own country, Israel, where their historically originated, and then deport the Jews there. Confiscate most of their assets, leaving enough for them to rebuild their lives, and help them build up their new country until it can stand on it's feet, and the problems solved!

After all, if every Jew that was in Germany's now in Israel, if they interfere in Germany and cause problems... Well, that's espionage, and there's ways we can deal with that with the support of the rest of the world...

Back