Y'know we never encountered St. George or Martha

If I can find a place to put the Servants I don't use in Singularities or Events, I'll do it, but otherwise... I want to focus on the story I want to tell. Sometimes this means moving Servants to Singularities they weren't in, and other times that means not using them at all.

I will be curious to see how the servants will be divided up, I mean kadoc is getting the gudaguda cast, ophelia is probably getting the norse ect. Maybe I'm just stereotyping though 😅

I am 500 percent hype for Rome. The good guys are stronk, but the bad guys seem to have really stacked the deck this time. Are we going to get to see Berserker Boudica? I seem to remember something about that being her strongest class in canon, although I could be wrong.

I have a feeling like Flauros will be a little harder to get rid of than his frankly disappointing performance in canon.

Winter is coming!

Are we going to get to see Berserker Boudica? I seem to remember something about that being her strongest class in canon, although I could be wrong.
It's probably going to be Avenger Boudica this singlarity. The 'unending flames of HATRED burning in her eyes' and the fact that she actually has higher thought processes kinda gives it away.

There's one Servant who absolutely MUST be recruited before Chaldea can take on Beryl, whenever and wherever he shows up again. The one Servant who can kill him, no matter what stunt he might pull, no matter what bullshit Manaka or anyone/anything else might grant him. Because Beryl is human until proven otherwise... which, no matter what else he might have going for him, renders him completely helpless against one single Servant.

Angra Mainyu.

There's one Servant who absolutely MUST be recruited before Chaldea can take on Beryl, whenever and wherever he shows up again. The one Servant who can kill him, no matter what stunt he might pull, no matter what bullshit Manaka or anyone/anything else might grant him. Because Beryl is human until proven otherwise... which, no matter what else he might have going for him, renders him completely helpless against one single Servant.

Angra Mainyu.

Some of us haven't played Hollow Ataraxia. I'm assuming the Mango has some kind of authority over pure evil?

Some of us haven't played Hollow Ataraxia. I'm assuming the Mango has some kind of authority over pure evil?
Angry Mango special niche apart from certain stuff that would be spoiler of hollow ataraxia is that he can kill human beings like really good, if you are human and angra wants to kill you he will no matter what, iirc the only one that has a better hability to kill human beings is primate murder aka Beast IV.

Well, 'human'... I'd wait until LB6 until we can say with certainty that he is Human. Remember what happened with Hinako/Yu Miaoyi.

I believe he's a Half-Blood of some sort. Demon perhaps, or a Phantasmal Beast

Last edited:
Hey! Just poppin in to say that binging this story was an incredible past time over the last few days.

The excessive romantic/flirty stuff isn't exactly my cup of tea, but eh, its Fate, so what can you do? Aside from that, your story really does shine as a Fate/Grand order fanfic; the plot moves at a coherent pace, the foreshadowing is tantalizing, the combat is breathtaking to read and the escalating conflict matches pretty well against the VERY OP OC you've got.

The battle for Orleans was on par with the story told by the later lostbelts so you can bet your ass I'm excited to see where this story goes!

As for Septem, Remus and Boudica going against Nero isn't the most novel plotline, but ooooh, the addition of Daji/Tamavitch+Fenrir a nice twist. It's such a nasty nasty escalation in conflict that even Ophelia and her bullshit Mystic eyes+Sigurd will struggle against, not to mention making Lev, you know, actually a threat and not a one slice and dead mook.

There's a lot more I wanna gush about, like Kadoc having his own whacky gudaguda adventure, but this post is getting long enough.

Blink can we get an omake or maybe a summary of Kadoc's Bizarre Adventure (Gudaguda Crusaders)?

It's roughly the same as the original, but with a party of Kadoc, Bradamante, Sasaki, and Anastasia. Kadoc is Overwhelmed but trying to deal, Bradamante tries to keep everyone in one piece, Sasaki is a fount of sarcasm who is Unimpressed at all the Servants acting as Japanese historical figures, and Anastasia ends up on a hair trigger because the only one allowed to troll Kadoc is her, dammit.

A lot of the 'combat encounters' end with Anastasia flash-freezing anything enemy-shaped, and ultimately the one to defeat Bad Nobu is Sasaki working with Okita.

Anastasia and Nobunaga end up as rivals in trolldom, with Anastasia as the manipulative subtle prankster and Nobunaga as the overt bombastic one. Thus far, Nobunaga has not yet caught on as to who has the upper hand.

In the end, Kadoc is Done, Anastasia is Down For Murder, Bradamante barely keeps them from going over the edge and Lostbelt-Morphing, and Sasaki is ready to go home. Okita does her best.

Nobunaga is unchanged by the events, aside from developing a taste for substantially thicker clothing thanks to Anastasia's 'tactics'.

I'm really looking forward to America after seeing these new lineups. I really want to see more servants from the US with how underrepresented we are in Fate.

The American Singularity doesnt really fit for Armstrong I dont think, and I'm aware that Edison is supposed to have absorbed the strength of the Presidents even if that was a special circumstance, but there are plenty of other candidates.

John Paul Jones, Benjamin Franklin, General Sherman, Harriet Tubman, Audie Murphy, Paul Revere, Doc Holiday, maybe even Uncle Sam or Columbia.

Also, I'm aware you probably already have the Septem lineup locked in, but Simo Hayha would fit right in to the snowy terrain as either an Archer or Assassin.

... Do you want everyone dead? He went against a tank backed infantry unit that killed his units tank and made them runaway because he pulled up the machine gun from the top of his tank. While in his normal uniform. The machine gun was meant to be an antipersonnel weapon, and had limited ammo besides. He scared a tank by looking at it very hard effectively.

Back