Alright, so clearly Morgan just scouted her council by finding great video game players and trolls, using Matthew as Point of Contact for the later kicks since he skipped history.
The trolls and goofs are probably the most 'human' of the various Immortals she can get on board. The majority of the others would likely have varying levels of non-human mentalities and/or are completely obsessed about their research (or some other personal project) etc and thus wouldn't be interested in helping.

If so, do you think Gil will stop chasing Matt?
If this is Extra CCC Hakunon and Gilgamesh then they are either involved romantically or friends. But considering he considers her his queen by the end of the Gil route then she is Gil's beloved and he would pursue Matt differently. Oh god when they reach Babilonia, if they bring Archer Gil and Hakunon, poor Siduri, she is going to get aneurysm after aneurysm.

Alright, so clearly Morgan just scouted her council by finding great video game players and trolls, using Matthew as Point of Contact for the later kicks since he skipped history.
Considering some of the insane/incredible bullshit some fate go players can do with team compositions.....heck Morgan could just give a call to Lily Aquilina, Lady Oofmilla, Touhou Sniper, Honako Green, xNaya.....etc and get insane plans and fielding strategies. Of Course the favourites Double (insert caster name here) wouldn't work at all. But hey, i can totally see morgan spying on FGO players and asking for advice.

So Vitch is there? Oh that'll be easy since Tamamo is there too. Of course, then we'd have Amaterasu herself to deal with, but at least Vitch wouldn't be a problem any more...

So Vitch is there? Oh that'll be easy since Tamamo is there too. Of course, then we'd have Amaterasu herself to deal with, but at least Vitch wouldn't be a problem any more...
No, its waaaaaaaaay worse than any of the Fox Tails. Su Daji is the opposite of Tamamo, even Vitch had somo fragments of Amaterasu's character in her, this one is not anything of Amaterasu. Its an evil fox thirsty for power and filled with ambition without a single shred of exploitable humanity that will not stop at anything to satiate her appetites. You could reason with Vitch but there is no reasoning with Daji.

Isn't Amaterasu one of the only Divine Spirits we explicitly know is kicking around in the Age of Man?

... Or is that from a non-canon thing?

I don't actually know for certain if she's still around in the Age of Man. The one time she appears, in Fate/Extra, she explicitly draws Hakuno back in time to talk with her. She outright proclaims herself as being an Evil of Humanity, though, so she's almost certainly still kicking.

Da Vinci leaned over his shoulder. "Huh… 'hot Russian single in your area'?" Her eyebrows raised. "I guess even the end of the world isn't enough to stop those bots."
Well, hey Da Vinci, Roman, if you ever need a particpant for your threesome you could always loo-
"WHAT WHAT FROM THE CHICKEN HUT, IT'S YOUR FAVORITE GRANNY!" a rasping voice yelled.
...Oh no.

Now she dedicates her free time towards full-time griefing people in Soulsborne games, and likely in other multiplayer games.
Which is probably part of the reason she's on the 'help restore humanity' team. Without humanity there won't be any newbs to troll and/or grief. Not to mention, no new games; ever.

And to further Roman's migrane she hosts LAN (sort of) parties for the servants and Chaldea staff. The nautical servants get hooked on World of Warships while Iskandar latches onto the RTS genre. :p

Romulus mentioned being the only one who could match Daji. Since he's a Grand, I think it's safe to assume that Daji/Vicchi is one of the nascent Beasts dancing about that Morgan mentioned earlier- especially because of canon Vicchi's goals. On another note...

Finally, the penny drops! I feel bad for Roman, but it had to happen eventually. The entire Halloween event was hilarious, especially with the commentary and reactions. Would've been fun to see Bryn witnessing that ordeal alongside Baba Yaga but what can you do.

Nero mentioned hoping something didn't become proactive. If she meant Remus-Fenrir, then I'm assuming they (Lev) sent Avenger!Boudica plus his familiars to harass the Empire while they waited for Chaldea and plotted. Since Nero and co. were aware that Lev was around, there was probably some battle or other that may or may not have something to do with Brynhildr's current state, like in France. Romulus is likely using his power to either create a new refuge or defend the existing city, which is preventing him from going on the offensive. I'm excited in general for more possible Norse servants, as well as Ophelia- she's one of my favorite crypters. There seems to be a pattern of previously allied servants becoming the enemy ones, so I'm curious to see the likes of Altera, Jing Ke, Darius, etc... Also, Okeanos looks like it's going to be *Morgan voice* FUN. (From the hints we've gotten.)

At least there's love, lots of love. Harem antics (Matthew and company, and now also Hakunon/Tamamo/Nero), Crushes (Ritsuka and Mash) and now Yanderes (Bryn for Sigurd). We are missing formerly Mecha Moon Goddess and her Husbando, and Inmortal Vampire and her Mecha Husbando, and many others

Last edited:
At least there's love, lots of love. Harem antics (Matthew and company, and now also Hakunon/Tamamo/Nero), Crushes (Ritsuka and Mash) and now Yanderes (Bryn for Sigurd). We are missing formerly Mecha Moon Goddess and her Husbando, and Inmortal Vampire and her Mecha Husbando, and many others

Mash isn't the only one with a crush...

If Blink is to be trusted, one of them will be very soon.
They're stuffing Ophelia in the healing blanket burrito sure. But it takes multiple weeks to recharge that thing after use and from the sounds of it, they're Rayshifting to the Singularity as soon as she's ready to go. And since Matthew is the only one that can use said blanket (and will no doubt be going with the party to the Singularity), Kirsch can only go into the Easy-Bake Oven after they get back.

Last edited:
They're stuffing Ophelia in the healing blanket burrito sure. But it takes multiple weeks to recharge that thing after use and from the sounds of it, they're Rayshifting to the Singularity as soon as she's ready to go. And since Matthew is the only one that can use said blanket (and will no doubt be going with the party to the Singularity), Kirsch can only go into the Easy-Bake Oven after they get back.

I'm well aware. I was mostly playing around with that first comment, but what I meant was that Ophelia's character arc mainly revolves around her coming to terms with her own feelings (not just about Kirsch), and learning that her Eye and her parent's expectations don't define who she is. Since Septem is likely to have her as one of the focuses, (she isn't already friends with Matt, unlike Kadoc, so that'll also be interesting to see.) that learning curve might replay- and even though Kirsch didn't make a physical appearance in LB2, he still greatly affected her actions.

Easy-Bake Oven. Hehe.

Back