Dragon Kings in the 41st Millennia (Exalted/40K Empire)

@StarJaunter are Anklok AP allowed to build temples?

Does the Most Holy Forge make the ritual to resurrect Vaul easier? I'm unsure since the ritual won't take place in his temple. Also, does each factory cathedral his Forge supplies require its own upkeep (meaning, 5 upkeep for Forge Most Productive) ?

If not, folks, I prefer to build the extra-special factory cathedral that allows us to make a higher level of artifact, or else the one that counts as 5 factory cathedrals.

F0lkl0re: I like several parts of your plan, but you have no colonization and nothing to increase our supply of AP or fleet upkeep AP, instead you're incereasing our upkeep costs by 4. You're barely doing any Martial Arts during our last turn with the Cult of Eve lowering the DCs, which I think is not good prioritizing. I think you should drop the Atelier Manses to increase Martial Arts and colonize Valki.
Also your plan uses 1 too many General AP.

I prefer to finish Wyld Fighting Force, I think it's more important than incrememntal progress on Sheut Academy. We may be able to finish it this turn if you drop Sheut and put all remaining Anklok AP into Wyld Fighting Force, or move one Factory Cathedral and one Cyber Engineer from Standardization to this. On the other hand neither Sheut Academy nor Standardization can finish this turn with what you have in them, and Anklok can't contribute to Standardization.

Scouting Trip [Kaukauna, Stalking Mantis]
We've already scouted Kaukauli and I think it's more useful to scout the "unknown aliens contesting orks nearby" close to Khyral, and also determine whether they're visiting the nearby system with the human ruins. They're apparently in a different sub-sector from the Kaukauli so I don't think they're the same species.

Scouting Trip [Hatra, half of the Realm Flotilla] AP Needed: 1 (+logistics stockpiles suitable for chosen ship). DC: at least 35. Success Needed: 1. 2 Pterok AP + Merela
This scouting needs 7 logistic stockpiles. Please also send the other half of the flotilla to scout Atlaaki? I think the scouting is more valuable right now than Lightning Lance Battery which is only relevant to distant future ship designs, while we aren't even using all the designs we already have.

Cleanse Therak AP needed: 2. DC: 30 (20). Success Needed 25/50. 4 Pterok AP + Thaumaturgy autosuccess + 1 Minotaur Transport
Please add Imidazole to double rolled successes. Otherwise it will not be completed this turn. Even then the chances to complete it would benefit from 1-2 more AP.

Temple of [Faradai] (Tocha) AP needed: 2. DC: 30. Success Needed: 3. 3 Anklok AP
I prefer putting his first temple on Ophelis since it has the largest population.

4 Atelier Manse (Tocha) AP needed: 3. DC: 40. Success Needed: 16. 10 General AP
Are these Ateliers just for general industry, or for refining oil? If you want oil refineries the Beasts of Resplendent Liquids are enough, and cost no upkeep. I must admit I don't want yet to start paying +5 upkeep every turn yet between these and Vaul's Forge.

Resource Expedition (Therak) AP Needed 1. DC: 15/80. (+15 DC if no population on planet, -10 DC with dedicated ship) Success Needed 1. 3 General AP + 3 Maze Skiffs
Would you please change this to Colonize Valki? That planet will increase our AP permanently. If necessary, you can drop the Mars manse, Teteocon Expansion, or one of the component Designs to get enough AP to finish colonization this turn.

We only have 2 Automata sux to spread around.
We have 3.

(Also if we have 3 Golem Sux I'm keen to start on Legion of Servants but can be persuaded elsewise)
It's faster to do Olchilike, Verdant Respite Pavilion+Emergency Services, or even Order Conferring Trade Pattern.

Edit: I found the mention of aliens I was talking about which I think are separate from the Kaukauli:
10 ly rimward. ruins of human civilization. warning lies in same sub-sector as unknown aliens contesting orks nearby
Scouting them may also uncover more Orks to kill.

Last edited:
Does the Most Holy Forge make the ritual to resurrect Vaul easier?
Looking at the Eldar gods tab most of the gods have at least one step that is made easier by having a most holy version of their manses, in Vaul's cases it's the second step which is "short project in a Vaul sworn factory cathedral (or an elaborate quest involving eldar craftsmen)".

but you have no colonization
I'm not doing colonisation right now because I want to do a round of Continual Grace first before colonising Valki.

instead you're incereasing our upkeep costs by 4.
Please remember that each Atelier Manse is not just a draw on AP their a bunch of auto-successes as well and right now our Atelier Manses are pretty limited with four more added to the six we have free we won't have to be quite as constrained when deciding where to use them.

You're barely doing any Martial Arts during our last turn with the Cult of Eve lowering the DC
I thought that the cult of Eve thing was done now and when I put in Encourage Martial Arts people started complaining so I decided to both enhance our martial legions and learn a new martial art instead.

I think it's more important than incrememntal progress on Sheut Academy.
I would hardly call 5-9 progress (due to Heroic Ghosts Recruitment) out of the 14 we have left to do incremental.

Also your plan uses 1 too many General AP.
I'll do a recount in a bit.

We've already scouted Kaukauli and I think it's more useful to scout the "aliens close to Khyral, raided by and fighting Orks" and also determine whether they're visiting the nearby system with the human ruins. They're in a different sub-sector from the Kaukauli so I don't think they're the same species.
I put it in to try and find out more about the Kaukauli so that we could send spies to infeltate them and to see if it's worth being diplomatic or if we should just conquer them and call it a day.

This scouting needs 7 logistic stockpiles.
Isn't the special thing about the flotilla that you don't need to assign them stockpiles as long as the task their on doesn't take longer then 25 years?

I think the scouting is more valuable right now than Lightning Lance Battery which is only relevant to distant future ship designs, while we aren't even using all the designs we already have.
The idea was that in the short term the lightning lance will give the waystation long range capability so that if someone hostile finds it they can't just sit outside the range of it's cannons a throw torpedoes or lance shots at it.

Please add Imidazole to double rolled successes. Otherwise it will not be completed this turn. Even then the chances to complete it would benefit from 1-2 more AP.
Imidazole is automatic as that's the exact same wording as last turn and it the action still benefited from the Imidazole that turn.

I prefer putting his first temple on Ophelis since it has the largest population.
Eh I thought that putting it on the world I mean to make a production centre would be a good thing but if everyone prefers I can change it to Ophelis, just be aware that being on Ophelis doesn't seem to give a discount to temple building as it didn't give any benefit to building the temple of Han-Tha last turn.

Are these Ateliers just for general industry, or for refining oil? If you want oil refineries the Beasts of Resplendent Liquids are enough, and cost no upkeep. I must admit I don't want yet to start paying +5 upkeep every turn yet between these and Vaul's Forge.
Just general industry and I'm fairly certain that Vaul's Forge doesn't have an upkeep as that forging stuff is what Vaul is about and the other Eldar god manses don't have upkeep but @StarJaunter will have to chime in to clarify this.

you can drop the Mars manse
That manse is important because it gives access to a third tier training ground which should give a good boost to training the Wyld Fighting Force.

This gives access to the Loom of Fate are you really sure you want to delay that particular enhancement to our divination abilities for three AP? I would like to get it done sometime this year and it's been on the docket since November 2020 (turn 37).

are Anklok AP allowed to build temples?

yes, not exactly exciting work though so don't expect happy fun times if you are always doing this.

The General AP is supposed to be what covers cross Breed issues like this.

Does the Most Holy Forge make the ritual to resurrect Vaul easier?

Technically. It is one of the smaller bonuses, or should we say his baseline is higher but the total from the Holy forge is not also higher.

Also, does each factory cathedral his Forge supplies require its own upkeep (meaning, 5 upkeep for Forge Most Productive) ?

I will say no upkeep but reserve to change my mind if you discover other Vaul forges in the future.

Scouting them may also uncover more Orks to kill.

Pretty sure the unknown aliens are the Kaukana and the orks they were fighting were the ones in your subsector.

Please do a Beast of Promethium refining to go with the plasma manses.

Ummm....

A planet's Promethium reserves will be rolled for when sufficiently surveyed. It will be measured in oilfields and each one acts as a three times multiplier to a single Atelier manse dedicated to production of Oil based materials, such as Promethium fuels. Generally the "success" of a Atelier manse produces enough to run a major reactor on a continual basis, thus an oilfield fed Atelier Manse can support nine reactors. A planet can and usually will have multiple Oilfields. No extra effort is needed to tap these oilfields beyond the setting up of an Atelier Manse that uses them.

Tokat: 91. Lots of Promethium. Tokat has 4 Oil Reserves
Ophelis: 27. None, but that makes sense with it being a world that was subject to Arch-genesis.
Tocha: 100. Holy shit son! Tocha has 10 Oil Reserves.

I believe we can operate without a Beast at the moment as Tocha has oil reserves already. Even if we need to refine the oil first, we canuse an Atelier Manse for a turn or two while we're building that up. (We could probably start building the Spirit Gathering Thousand Forge this turn by incorporating plasma manse construction into the project, but I'd rather take advantage of the low DC and sux needed for this turn before starting on that)

Cerulean Arc is a pilot, NOT an engineer or tactitian or admiral or anything relevant to this project. He has no skills outside of combat pilot and test pilot. Please stop trying to put heroes into projects they can't help. It's pointless and it bothers the QM.

He was able to help design the carrier and Large Hangar components, it seems like this is something he was deemed acceptable in (though if there is ongoing combat operations having him on site would probably be preferable).

It's faster to do Olchilike, Verdant Respite Pavilion+Emergency Services, or even Order Conferring Trade Pattern.

Legion of Servants is an Automata project, meaning that instead of 'can supply 1 AP but not support a project' it is '1 autosux x3 that supports a project', which is to say a more efficient project for the tool at hand. I'm considering waiting anyway and knocking it out of the park when a Spirit Gathering Thousand Forge comes online to just absolutely spit out noncombat automatae for that +1 Labor AP bonus, but we've got enough other projects (Standardization, Eldar Cores, Cores for Everybody, building multiple Globes, supporting legionary expansion etc) that I don't want to hold my breath on getting that done any time soon.

I agree that those are all worthwhile projects, but while supporting ongoing research projects with Golem Workshop AP is helpful, they're actually meant to make golems.
  • Phase 2 of naval upkeep infrastructure (Naval Administrative Oversight, Academia of Constelations, and Dedicated Naval Atelier. Like Slamu said, we can just divert an existing Atelier but then it's not available to industry.)
  • Moonsilver Mine and Starmetal Gathering, possibly with the Starmetal Manse that makes the starmetal self-sustaining so we never run out.
  • A Wayfinder Gens for the trips to the Waystation,Joura, Votann meeting point, Rhino crash site, Tau Empire, etc.
  • Soulsteel Regulation, Sea of Soul Mining, and whatever else will help increase the supply of soulsteel.
  • Find the Adamant on Ophelis or Tocha and start mining it. We can do Resource Expeditions on settled planets, not just frontiers.
  • Basic Patrols for each sub-sector we currently inhabit, using up one Standard Light Realm Flotilla each. Ophelis is less of a hurry due to having no actual neighbors.
  • A source of exotic stockpiles, as you said. I agree with Slamu that the Cauldron Most Fantastic is the best choice since we have no other known source of super-special exotics.
  • Temples to Faradai and Han-Tha everywhere. Manse Anchors for Crystal, Smoke, Steam, and Lightning.
  • Plasma manses and Beasts of Refined Promethium on Tocha. This to support both plasma observatories) on Khyral and a Spirit Gathering Thousand Forge on Tocha.
  • Less immediately, I also want to set up Tocha with an engine to mass-produce cobships for patrols in Khoronus Expanse, as BrainInAJar described here: Dragon Kings in the 41st Millennia (Exalted/40K Empire)

My plan works on part of the phase 2 naval infrastructure, I plan on doing one (maybe both, we'll see) of either Moonsilver or Starmetal next turn, I'm divining when a good time to build out a Navigator Gens is, starting the Patrols, working towards building the trade goods for securing those Exotic Stockpiles, building temples to Faradai and Han-tha on Ophelis (while divining for a good time to build the Crystal Anchor) and building a Plasma Manse on Tocha. I think my current plan hits most of your points here, even if I can't throw all possible AP towards completing each one as-yet.

If you want me to redesign my plan, I can drop Order-Conferring Trade Pattern, use the AP there to do Standardization 16 + FC, bump up the AP investment in the Dual Imperishables so it'll (likely) finish in one turn and have the one or two remaining AP put into Fishing for Known Threats [Stryxis].

Question for the thread should I change that temples location over to Ophelis, leave it where it is or ditch it and use the freed up AP to boost Sheut Academy?

Given the first job of the temple is to give Dragon Kings with the relevant Path a place to stabilize said Path by having an active patron, I figure putting it where it can cover the highest number of Dragon Kings is a prudent move. IIRC Temples on Ophelis also benefit from the cost reduction so it's also somewhat cheaper.

Question for the thread should I change that temples location over to Ophelis, leave it where it is or ditch it and use the freed up AP to boost Sheut Academy?
It may be best to keep the anchor temples on a planet we are not expecting to get attacked in the foreseeable future. Although maybe we shouldn't put the temple for our god of artificial augments on the world of wood. Takat has space and we can see about turning it into a Draconic Weyr world, fitting for our capital world.

Last edited:
It may be best to keep the anchor temples on a planet we are not expecting to get attacked in the foreseeable future. Although maybe we shouldn't put the temple for our god of artificial augments on the world of wood. Takat has space and we can see about turning it into a Draconic Weyr world, fitting for our capital world.

We need anchor temples on every planet. The anchor manses we can (probably?) get away with just one every so many million Dragon Kings, but the point of a temple on a planet is so they can go there and get lectured on how to advance in their alternate Path while still getting sponsored by an approved divinity. At some point I'll probably put forth a "add Path temples to colonization efforts" just so we dont' forget we need to make all the Cracking Bone pathists in Segmentum Pacifica kosher.

@StarJaunter is the Cult of Eve discount on Martial Arts DCs still in effect this turn?
Can Pterok AP be used to develop Piercing Augur Style, as in Slamu's plan?

Math check on Slamu's plan coming up.
Temple of [Divinity][Ophelis] 10 AP
-- [Sakti, Torothol, Han-tha, Faradai, Shining Flower]
Han-Tha actually already has a temple on Ophelis. I suggest doing Quetzalcoatl instead. (Abraxus temples are automatic with colonization.)

- [] Build: Great Maker Forgeship 4 AP + atelier x2 + FC + Engineer + Exotic x3 + skiff
- [] Build: Dual Golden Scale Chariot 3 AP + atelier x2 + FC + Engineer + Exotic x2 + skiff
Please specify both are for Tokat [Sector] and specify the Templeforge and Gemini Shipyard.

Astrological Question Wayfinder Gens 25y plan 1 AP
I don't think we should wait up to 25 years for Wayfinders. We'll want them to help go to the Waystation.

Cleanse Therak 7 AP + thaumaturgy
Please use a Minotaur transport to bring the imidazole, otherwise it can't be used to double successes.

Call Chur Contacts Ghostwalkers
You need to specify a contact. I suggest Nathan (the Chur Sheut captain).

Coral Reef [Ophelis] 6 AP
-- [5 manse, base + fisheries + Mosok Home]
Thanks for toning down the Coral Reef.

Order Conferring Trade Pattern 26 AP + Slicktongue admin
You can not use Slicktongue Admin for anything except Standardization. They are committed which means they are not available, for any administration, on anything except Standardization. They will remain committed to Standardization until that project is finished.

I thought that the cult of Eve thing was done now and when I put in Encourage Martial Arts people started complaining so I decided to both enhance our martial legions and learn a new martial art instead.
Yeah I totally agree with the projects you're doing, but you only have 1 AP in each. Hopefully we find out the answer to this.

Isn't the special thing about the flotilla that you don't need to assign them stockpiles as long as the task their on doesn't take longer then 25 years?
Double-checking, I think you're right. "Note: Power and logistics and upkeep are handled by special manses."

Vaul's Forge Most Holy AP Needed: 3. DC 20. AP needed: 18. 5 Raptok AP + 5 General AP
I think we could build the Most Sublime or Most Productive instead. The bonus from Most Holy is apparently the smallest, while Most Sublime would let us make level 6 artifacts, although a Spirit-Gathering Thousand Forge can also do that. Most Productive would be 5 factory cathedrals apparently with no upkeep cost. Either one would be really amazing.

Please remember that each Atelier Manse is not just a draw on AP their a bunch of auto-successes as well and right now our Atelier Manses are pretty limited with four more added to the six we have free we won't have to be quite as constrained when deciding where to use them.
That's true, an Atelier manse is multiple successes on some projects. But it's not usable on every project, unlike AP. On the other hand they can be turned off to save AP and then on again for free. 4 just kinda feels like a lot for now, although we will need some to turn into Naval Ateliers soon-ish. We'd want to raise more AP next turn.

Good point about Imidazole and the manse of Mars. I forgot Mars unlocks another Training Grounds. I'm not certain if having Teteocon is enough to start the Loom of Fate; I guess we'll find out when we build it.

Question, are you planning to put the Waystation to Joura on a space station in the middle of nowhere? It seemed to be suggested by the way you wanted to use the community in space component. I really think we should put the Waystation on one of the two planet options. I prefer the one like Tokat that we can make ours without hiding from the humans, but either planet is much better than a barren, airless asteroid orbiting a red dwarf.

Last edited:
Thank you StarJaunter.

Alright @Slamu your plan is just 1 AP over budget. Also you have 1 Atelier manse and 1 Alchemical engineer going unused. I think the engineer can support Wyld Fighting Force.

Given that the Martial Arts discount is still in effect... please increase your investment in it, Slamu and @F0lkL0re? I think the Shimmering Water Enhancement Suit and Order-Conferring Trade Pattern could be decreased for now, although Slamu's plan can shunt General AP over there from somewhere else.

Last edited:
Question, are you planning to put the Waystation to Joura on a space station in the middle of nowhere? It seemed to be suggested by the way you wanted to use the community in space component. I really think we should put the Waystation on one of the two planet options. I prefer the one like Tokat that we can make ours without hiding from the humans, but either planet is much better than a barren, airless asteroid orbiting a red dwarf.
I was planning to aim for the nebula and I'm hoping to avoid a situation where the station gets cut off from resupply and starves.

Given that the Martial Arts discount is still in effect... please increase your investment in it, Slamu and @F0lkL0re?
I'll give my plan a go over and probably do some combination of lowering the stealth tech commitment and maybe dropping the golden scales to finish encourage martial arts before StarJaunter remembers the lack of discout next turn.

EDIT:
think we could build the Most Sublime or Most Productive instead. The bonus from Most Holy is apparently the smallest, while Most Sublime would let us make level 6 artifacts, although a Spirit-Gathering Thousand Forge can also do that. Most Productive would be 5 factory cathedrals apparently with no upkeep cost. Either one would be really amazing.
I'll change it over to Most Sublime then unless the thread objects.

Last edited:
I'll change it over to Most Sublime then unless the thread objects.

I like keeping it as Most Holy. We've seen benefits from having Ondar Shambol for the Unconquered Sun and are benefiting significantly (dramatic population increases primarily) and expect that once the gods are revived they'll offer comparable benefits. The Most Sublime option is at least a bit tempting, but we can replicate that capability with Wonder-Forging Core (once we research it).

Han-Tha actually already has a temple on Ophelis. I suggest doing Quetzalcoatl instead. (Abraxus temples are automatic with colonization.)

Thank you for catching this. I was basing my plan off of the information on the front page.

Please specify both are for Tokat [Sector] and specify the Templeforge and Gemini Shipyard.

I would think the shipyards are assumed, but I can do that. (Ophelis lacks a Templeforge unless that's also not listed on the front page)

I don't think we should wait up to 25 years for Wayfinders. We'll want them to help go to the Waystation.

It's possible but unlikely we'll wait the full 25 years for that (20% chance), and even if they can't take the ride to the waystation planet (whose name I don't think we have yet?), they can still go through the Gate of Auspicious Passage for the second leg of the trip with all the other stuff we send to help replenish them. I'd rather take the chance they miss the first chance (presumably we're still sending toys like Globes to speed their journey) and save the AP working on them than not be able to spend that AP on other supplies. (I can be persuaded, but...)

Please use a Minotaur transport to bring the imidazole, otherwise it can't be used to double successes.

Done, thank you for catching that.

Thanks for toning down the Coral Reef.

You do not know how much complaining I did while doing that. (It was so much even I got annoyed at me)

That still leaves the fact that we're leaving Treel's project bonus on the table pretty much every turn. We could be building out tunnels a little at a time every turn and getting a free +2 sux on it and get improved economy and defense on each world, but we aren't (and that makes me sad).

Alright @Slamu your plan is just 1 AP over budget. Also you have 1 Atelier manse and 1 Alchemical engineer going unused. I think the engineer can support Wyld Fighting Force.

Good to know.

Here's the new plan. TL;DR:
-1 (Ark recharge)
-26 (Order Conferring Trade Pattern)
-1 (Piercing Augur Style)
-1 (Martial Legion)
+2 Encourage Martial Arts
+4 Develop Martial Arts
+15 Standardization
+5 Dragon Soul Unfurling (moved Marela to this)

[x] Plan Standardized Hatcheries v.1
Anklok
- [x] Bribing spirits to do their job 1 AP
- [x] Temple of [Divinity][Ophelis] 10 AP
-- [Sakti, Torothol, Quetzacoatl, Faradai, Shining Flower]
- [x] Wyld Fighting Force 2 AP + baracks x2 + pyre + spark
- [x] Irokane 2 AP + Metal
- [x] Suppression (Therak) 1 AP + Ashlords
- [x] Dragon Soul Unfurling 5 AP + Marela
--[x] Chosen

Moved a Factory Cathedral from Wyld Fighters to the Standardization project, started the Dragon Soul Unfurling project as that seemed like a project Marela could contribute to without StarJaunter being disappointed as it's the Ochilike option and she's basically an Ochilike herself. If that's not viable I can just put the AP towards Wyld Fighters to push that project along and have her go back on patrol.

Mosok
- [x] Basic Patrol [Tokat Sector] [1st Tokati] 1 AP
- [x] Build [Tokat]: Great Maker Forgeship 4 AP + atelier x2 + FC + Engineer + Exotic x3 + skiff + Templeforge
- [x] Build [Tokat]: Dual Golden Scale Chariot 3 AP + atelier x2 + FC + Engineer + Exotic x2 + skiff + Gemini Yard
- [x] Coral Reef [Ophelis] 6 AP
-- [5 manse, base + fisheries + Mosok Home]
- [x] Encourage Martial Arts 4 AP + dojo
- [x] Encourage Development 2 AP + dojo

Dropped the Order-Conferring Trade Pattern which technically makes the Mosok section at using 20 AP out of 21 AP possible, but 'and one more supporting the Shimmering Water Enhancement Suit' seems a reasonable budget issue without overly complicating things. Added the Martial Arts options at the usual minimal investment as that's more efficient on average, unless the preference is to put a greater emphasis on pushing those to completion sooner rather than later.

Pterok
- [x] Astrological Question Crystal Anchor 25y plan auto
- [x] Astrological Question Moon's Loving Hatchery auto
- [x] Astrological Question Order-conferring Trade pattern 25y plan 1 AP
- [x] Astrological Question Wayfinder Gens 25y plan 1 AP
- [x] Astrological Question Impossible Design Evocatorium 25y plan 1 AP
- [x] Elemental Support 11 AP
- [x] Teleport Seal Adaptation Crystalweavers
- [x] Naval Administrative Oversight (Phase 2) 9 AP
- [x] Shimmering Water Enhancement Suit 6 AP + Jadite
- [x] Cleanse Therak 7 AP + thaumaturgy + skiff
- [x] Void Vessel Design [Sakti Templeship] 2 AP
- [x] Colony Stockpile Atelier x1
- [x] Logistics Stockpile Atelier x1

Changed the OCTP question from a 'doing it this turn' to 'when is the best time to do (soon)' question. Entirely willing to swap that to something new if there's a consensus though. Also dropped the Piercing Augur Style for now, which slows down Operation Get Stuff Together For Eldar Trade a little but it's a secondary objective and there's time yet, so I think we're good on that count.

Raptok
- [x] Study [Day/Night Fleet] Policy Implementation Oil
- [x] Study [Ork Raids] Policy Implementation 1 AP
- [x] Study [Slave sacrifice] Policy Implementation 1 AP
- [x] Call Chur Contacts Ghostwalkers
- [x] Moon's Loving Hatchery [5 worlds] 14 AP + Quetzacoatl Administration
- [x] Coral Reef 6 AP
- [x] Design [Hangar + Barracks] 1 AP + Cerulean Arc
- [x] Plasma Reactor [Tocha] 2 AP
- [x] Alchemical Design Solutions [Rescuer] 2 AP + Cracking Bone
- [x] Rolling Earth Rampart 3 AP + Golem x2
- [x] Tree Spire 1 AP
- [x] Worm Casting Plantation (Therak Only) 3 AP
- [x] Beast of Resplendent Liquid [Ophelis, Eldar Medicine] 9 AP
- [x] Razor-Beaks Stables x2
- [x] Standardization 15 AP + FC + Engineer

Put the lion's share of Order Conferring Trade Pattern's AP towards Standardization...and that's it.

- [x] Colonize Valki 3 AP + Stockpiles + Abundant Feast

No changes.

How's this look?

So I've been looking into the lore of a new skirmish game called Trench Crusade and in it there is an organisation called the Synod of Strategic Prophesy and I now want to form a strategic prophesy organisation of some kind (ministry? department?).

Side note don't go looking up the art for it if you can't stand body horror because Mike Franchina can draw some pretty disturbing stuff.

...I'm not really going to be able to read the thread for a little while. When I last looked, I had no really strong preference between the plans. Is it OK for me to vote for

[X] The plan that has more Martial Arts.

? I realize this is awkward, so StarJaunter won't necessarily count it.

[] Plan Standardized Hatcheries v.1
Dealing with some research backlog, some economic. I don't think it is missing anything?

Edit: removed vote to get rid of tie

Last edited:
...I'm not really going to be able to read the thread for a little while. When I last looked, I had no really strong preference between the plans. Is it OK for me to vote for

[X] The plan that has more Martial Arts.

? I realize this is awkward, so StarJaunter won't necessarily count it.

Standard Hatcheries does a pair of projects investing 4 AP and 2 AP (plus dojos for each) to proliferate martial arts, though neither are expected to complete with this plan.

Cradle of the Forge God does a pair of projects, one is expanding martial arts to the population with 6 AP and a dojo (potentially enough to complete if the dice roll well) and another project with 2 AP and a dojo making one of the legions learn kung fu which has good odds of completing.

If you're interested in 'more projects completed' by that metric Forge God does its work, but if you're interested in 'more Dragon Kings learning TMA' Standard Hatcheries is your bet.

and another project with 2 AP and a dojo making one of the legions learn kung fu which has good odds of completing.
I hate to pull the "um ackshually" card but the second action is about making Golden Exhalation style a standard part of our martial legions repertoire rather then just teaching it to a random legion so it enhances all of our martial legions.

@Erinys your vote may not be specific enough, please officially decide which plan you are voting for. To note 'Plan Cradle of the Forge God' has more martial arts in it.

Last edited:
@Erinys

Any chance you are willing to pick one?

Because one plan is 5-7 AP depending on how you count it and the other plan is 6 AP.

So your special order barely helps since one vote wins or loses by one AP based on if Martial Legionnaires are considered as counting for you... and I am not enough in your head to be sure one way or another. I mean I wouldn't count it but I wouldn't vote based on only Martial arts either.

Maybe someone else will vote too?

If it remains a tie by Friday I will add a breed vote based on whichever plan seems to be best all around at satisfying the four breeds desires. I just hope that isn't tied too.

Back