CHESS MAFIA 2

No I think it's just daylight savings time playing silly buggers.

You're new, so it's not entirely obvious, but Cyric is mechanically cleared if the pawn pairings are all correct. That's... not a great start to your look here.
So the Cyricubed vote was primarily because I wanted to have a vote down in case 8 was EoD, and they were secondary wagon.
Still, mind explaining how this mech clears Cyricubed?

So the Cyricubed vote was primarily because I wanted to have a vote down in case 8 was EoD, and they were secondary wagon.
Still, mind explaining how this mech clears Cyricubed?

Whoever's in the pawn slot paired with -Rosen has to be town, because Terrabrand made sure scum pawns were paired with town instead of eachother. (Which would have made picking two scum pawns risky and pointless probably).

...but since it's unclear if that's Nictis or Cyric I need to go back to analyzing Cyric again.

I think Queen Rook 2x Knight's Pawn is the most probable setup at this point.
It explains the hailcapital kill, it matches a lack of factional nightkill N1, it meshes nicely with Scia's death immediately after redirecting as knights would be a priority target here.

There's the big question of 'why didn't Scia claim the redirect' to which I don't have an answer; possibly they didn't think through the implications of successfully redirecting far enough to realize they'd been outed to scum.

I'm choosing Usili over mesonoxian cause I think it's more likely to have Rook no Queen than vice versa in a no-knight setup. I haven't done the legwork to actually sort out real suspicion, which is a bit hypocritical. But I'm not gonna lie, the motivation to actually do legwork for a game I'm probably going to be immediately departing is pretty low.
[X] Vote Usili 2.0.

Im detecting alot of panicking "Shift the votes to someone else" from Interstellar, instead of genuine theory making...

Well, when in Rome.
[X] InterstellarHobo

Mate I've been in this game for about three hours and right now the evidence against me amounts to 'scum would definitely pick a knight'. My capacity for theory making amounts to finding plausible scum teams, what do you want from me?

I think Queen Rook 2x Knight's Pawn is the most probable setup at this point.
It explains the hailcapital kill, it matches a lack of factional nightkill N1, it meshes nicely with Scia's death immediately after redirecting as knights would be a priority target here.

There's the big question of 'why didn't Scia claim the redirect' to which I don't have an answer; possibly they didn't think through the implications of successfully redirecting far enough to realize they'd been outed to scum.

I'm choosing Usili over mesonoxian cause I think it's more likely to have Rook no Queen than vice versa in a no-knight setup. I haven't done the legwork to actually sort out real suspicion, which is a bit hypocritical. But I'm not gonna lie, the motivation to actually do legwork for a game I'm probably going to be immediately departing is pretty low.
[X] Vote Usili 2.0.
I don't like this, but you've had a very limited amount of time to theorize and you're obviously under a lot of pressure so I'll judge it more kindly than if this was the reponse by Zae, but it's still not good with how likely the knight seems to be as scum.

On a related note here @Shadell I'm putting you on @Usili 2.0 duty tonight; if they die, and it's not to a strongman, I'm assuming your scum and lynching you tomorrow. Usili use your best judgment on guarding vs watching me, depending on if you think scum having a rook or a knight is more likely.

I don't like this, but you've had a very limited amount of time to theorize and you're obviously under a lot of pressure so I'll judge it more kindly than if this was the reponse by Zae, but it's still not good with how likely the knight seems to be as scum.

On a related note here @Shadell I'm putting you on @Usili 2.0 duty tonight; if they die, and it's not to a strongman, I'm assuming your scum and lynching you tomorrow. Usili use your best judgment on guarding vs watching me, depending on if you think scum having a rook or a knight is more likely.
... Shadell isn't alive here anymore?

@Terrabrand so there's the impression that day ends in 1hr 45 mins, but most recent informational puts it at 45 mins. I presume daylight savings is to blame- which time is correct?

Day's end should be in 10~ minutes at this point (and boy was this a message I'd rather not have slept through so much.), but can potentially be extended again if like, say, a replacement needs more time.

Im detecting alot of panicking "Shift the votes to someone else" from Interstellar, instead of genuine theory making...

Well, when in Rome.
[X] InterstellarHobo

You gotta actually put in vote so the tally doesn't misinterpret.

So of the pawns/former pawns Nictis, Cyricubed, Projject_Delta and NemoMarx, is there any reason to think any of them specifically are town? Nictis and Cyri are both claiming to be Rosen's former QT partner, right?

I assume you mean me here. Sure.

Mate I've been in this game for about three hours and right now the evidence against me amounts to 'scum would definitely pick a knight'. My capacity for theory making amounts to finding plausible scum teams, what do you want from me?
For clarification. Rook kills ignore redirection from Knight Deflection and Rook Bodyguarding. Knights don't get detected on any of their actions, so can ignore the Tracking of Bishops and the Rooks Watching. The Queen gets an additional kill and upgrades scumkill to strongman. Unless if we want to assume that the scum took four pawns and had no initial abilities, they had to have taken something.

Knight 1 is dead, Queen killed scum, King cannot be scum, Bishop 1 is dead and Bishop 2 hasn't done the scum kill, Rook 1 is dead and Rook 2 got shot by presumably scum Night One. So... Bad spot for the remaining knight.

I really don't like the idea of voting @InterstellarHobo
If you think I'm the most likely scum pick, vote me out. I do have other things I probably should be doing with my time.
That said, I would not be on board with this scumhunting even if I weren't the target.
Day's end should be in 10~ minutes at this point (and boy was this a message I'd rather not have slept through so much.), but can potentially be extended again if like, say, a replacement needs more time.
Nah this day is already stretching to eternity, it's all right

So of the pawns/former pawns Nictis, Cyricubed, Projject_Delta and NemoMarx, is there any reason to think any of them specifically are town? Nictis and Cyri are both claiming to be Rosen's former QT partner, right?
Notably I claimed it first and Cyri claimed it when he was on the line and is now saying that he thought I was paired with 99 for why he didn't call me out.

Back