What should your focus for the rest of the Quest be?

• Total voters
[] Plan Terraform Industry Efficiency and Infiltration Support
-[][General] Terraform
--[] Nushar - (Target Biosphere: Dry Forests and Steppes) - (Maximum Population: 22 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~150 Years)
--[] Ixcat - (Target Biosphere: Wet Tidally Locked) - (Maximum Population: 16 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~160 Years)
-[][General] Research:
--[] Sophont Workforce Requirement Reduction Considerations
-[] ?infiltration support action?

needed Population Space: 350
current Population Space: 214
missing Population Space: 136
terraforming this turn: 38
missing Population Space: 98
meaning 9 stations currently

Research for more Industry Efficiency and storing Progress for Novel and Experimental Infantry Upgrades.

Dont know what action help the infiltration.

Last edited:
Plan
-[] Medical Services VI (1/2)
-[] Military Industry VI (1/2)
[] [Chapter] Standardize The Chapter Fleet, Please? (3/4)

Plan
-[] Military Industry VI (1/2)
-[] Free Duchy Shipwreck And Battle Studies

Plan
-[] Military Industry VI (1/2
-[] Sophont Workforce Requirement Reduction Considerations

[] Plan: Chugging Along
-[] Infiltration Action
-[] Void Industry X (0/1)
-[] [Military] Fill Out Sector Battle Group
--[] Minotaur (1/3)

I feel fully and entirely vindicated in pointing out that we needed to take the Evacuation Fleet Design action as early as possible.

[] Plan: Evacuation Fleets For Those We Cherish
-[] [General] Voxx Primus Population Crisis Preparations
--[] Evacuation Fleets (0/4.5) x2
-[] [Chapter] Standardize The Chapter Fleet, Please? (3/4)

[] Plan: Evacuation Ships and SBGs
-[] [General] Voxx Primus Population Crisis Preparations
--[] Evacuation Fleets (0/4.5)

-[] [Military] Fill Out Sector Battle Group
--[] Minotaur (1/3) x2

This is what I got for now, either rush Evac fleets now or get another SBG done in one turn.

Last edited:
So let's see.

Need: 5 Actions SBG, 5 Actions SRG, 2 Actions Infiltrate, Ideally two Songs, 1 Action Activate Revolution, 1 Action Aid Revolution with Military (turn of)... that alone is sixteen out of 21. That's, like, already basically everything. We'd have a total of five free actions to spend, so we have to decide what we'd spend them on. I think VI X might aid in some action economy for the SBGs or SRGs, obviously we need to construct some Stations, we might be able to fit in a Terraforming but with the note that it will not be ready anytime soon.

General Plans for the next Turns

This Turn
Terraform
Reasearch
Infiltration

Till Discovery 50
Reasearch
SBG 2/3
AID

Till Discovery 40
SBG 3/3 -> finished
AID 1/5
Infiltration

Till Discovery 40
SBG 1/3
AID 2/5
?

Till Discovery 30
SBG 2/3
AID 3/5
Infiltration

Till Discovery 30
SBG 3/3 -> finished
AID 4/5
?

Till Discovery 20
AID 5/5 -> finished
?
?

Till Discovery 10
?
?
?

So let's see.

Need: 5 Actions SBG, 5 Actions SRG, 2 Actions Infiltrate, Ideally two Songs, 1 Action Activate Revolution, 1 Action Aid Revolution with Military (turn of)... that alone is sixteen out of 21. That's, like, already basically everything. We'd have a total of five free actions to spend, so we have to decide what we'd spend them on. I think VI X might aid in some action economy for the SBGs or SRGs, obviously we need to construct some Stations, we might be able to fit in a Terraforming but with the note that it will not be ready anytime soon.
If we want to terrafrom than this turn is the time to do it and it saves us 2 actions on stations.
Also the Sophont Workforce research might reduce the actions need again, so we should do it.

We also might want an action to prepare our populations to culturally assimilate all these people? I know we've been working on housing and feeding, but didn't QM mention massive culture clash and such? The preaching + securitied up transports will help but might want an action anyway.

Do not forgot the ground forces to take both the hive and the agri worlds at the same time 2 actions building SAG's, one researching improved weapons for them.

Because it's a tiny increase, and it feels as if it should be pretty obvious that the thing that will help our Void Industry the MOST of the two options, if we're choosing one to do this turn, is the one that is... Void Industry.
The same argument was used against Production Line Rationalization Programs.
Yes it would make sense for Void Industry to help with building ships, but I am not sure it ever did.
But that doesn't change that if we want save actions on Populations we need to terraform now.

Last edited:
We have the wheight now with all our knights, but we will probably need more specialized SAGs to help us where the knights can't fit.

We must not forget that we will have to conquer Voxx with an army.

The same argument was used against Production Line Rationalization Programs.
Yes it would make sense for Void Industry to with ships, but I am not sure it ever did.
But that doesn't change that if we want save actions on Populations we need to terraform now.

Since this is controversial, apparently. @HeroCooky , will improving our Void Industry increase the amount of ships/etc that our Void Industry can generate? I think since we were at VI X, we'd know?

We also might want an action to prepare our populations to culturally assimilate all these people? I know we've been working on housing and feeding, but didn't QM mention massive culture clash and such? The preaching + securitied up transports will help but might want an action anyway.

Biggest culture shock the Voxx will have to face is definitely going to be our friendship with Xenos. Not sure what kind of write-in we could do. Maybe another round of what we did with the Imperial Syncretists?

The other problems should hopefully sort themselves out already, given how high our QoL is on all our worlds.

We'd have a total of five free actions to spend, so we have to decide what we'd spend them on.
I think we could try diplomacy with our neighbors to see if we could get some of them to accept housing some of the Voxxers. At least see if we can cut it down to 1.5 billion per planet. Maybe even see if we can subvert the Ashan Families since if we get them under our thumb that's 6 more planets as well as a few large stations in Sophian Paradise. And if we want to do that, we should get to work on that ASAP.

There's also Civ Industry, we just need 3 actions for that to get that next milestone, ideally for ISCs so we can get to work improving our industries (preferably ISCs for Void, Heavy, and Medical Infra)

There's also research, we know that making cheaper armor and weapons would count as improving our infiltration and putting that timer back a bit. On top of that we could also look into Experimental and Modified Weapons and Armor techs.

Well I mean, we aren't going to get there anytime soon, I'm specifically trying to figure out if I wanna do 1 SBG, 1 VI to get to X, or 2 SBG.

(Obviously we also need to take the prolongation action for Voxx Primus.)
We also need to take 2 terreforming actions. With 4 more planets we'll have enough room for the 300 billions Voxx Hivers, but we need to start now or it'll be too late.

EDIT: We absolutely can't waste actions on Void Habitats which are far more expensive actionwise than terraforming planets. We simply don't have the spare actions for that.

Last edited:
I think we could try diplomacy with our neighbors to see if we could get some of them to accept housing some of the Voxxers. At least see if we can cut it down to 1.5 billion per planet. Maybe even see if we can subvert the Ashan Families since if we get them under our thumb that's 6 more planets as well as a few large stations in Sophian Paradise. And if we want to do that, we should get to work on that ASAP.
We don't need to do that! We can house all the Voxx Hivers with only 2 more Terraformation actions!

Back