• Oui, je parle très bien français!

Votes: 161 14.3%
  • Un peu.

Votes: 188 16.7%
  • What? Francis? Nope.

Votes: 329 29.1%
  • What? Oh, don't be silly, my dear!

Votes: 159 14.1%
  • ¿El español es lo suficientemente bueno?

Votes: 85 7.5%
  • Ich verstehe dich irgendwie.

Votes: 64 5.7%
  • Я очень хорошо говорю по-русски.

Votes: 63 5.6%
  • 我听不懂。

Votes: 35 3.1%
  • 何を言っているのですか?

Votes: 28 2.5%
  • nuqneH pa'!

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • فرانسه بلدنستم

Votes: 7 0.6%

• Total voters
Curiously, how are the British doing in South Africa and Australia? Also, how are Great Britain's relations with the Americans? If I remember correctly, the British should still have a presence in the Northwest Territory and are currently supporting the natives against the Americans in hopes of creating an Indian buffer state. Now that the Americans have taken control of Louisiana and Florida, the British must be worried about getting into a secondary conflict now that they are fighting France again.
South Africa and Australia are still safely British.

It's America where the regulators (American private militia's who sought to expand territory) will be fighting indians.
Actually shit, I just realized that means Suvorov is probably on his way to kick our shit in and he's as dangerous as Napoleon.
He's still a thousand + miles away, and Alexander still needs to secure his power by purging Paulite loyalists.

So we've got a few months before the Bear comes knocking.

So we have to fight all of europe including France and the Church is still mad at us

Well, atleast things can't get any worse!

Did somebody say getting worse?

...Actually, @Magoose, question: If we do secure control over France, will we be able to diplomance a few Coalition Members into realizing that maaaaybe going into another massive War after they and their Nations are still in such a largely disparate state, all for the sake of the Brits, was a really dumb Idea?

...Actually, @Magoose, question: If we do secure control over France, will we be able to diplomance a few Coalition Members into realizing that maaaaybe going into another massive War after they and their Nations are still in such a largely disparate state, all for the sake of the Brits, was a really dumb Idea?
Actually yes. Well... maybe not you personally, but certainly the Restoration Authority.

You just need to... secure France.

And possibly beat the shit out of these people.

After we have beaten Robby, maybe.

Personally, I'd much rather march against the Prussians and once and for all settle the score with our old Enemy, the Duke of Brunswick.
85 000 men commanded by Napoleon to put down Robby seem a little Overkill when he only has recruits from the Army of the North.

And I speculated we will go against Austria because we are the only army mobilized in the South-East of France.
Well, they have to face 40,000 men of the reformed Army of the North... so... there is that.
Those poor guys fighting Napoleon... especially if he picks up some of the troops scattered all over the place.

So we have to fight all of europe including France and the Church is still mad at us
The "'beautiful" thing about the Napoleonic Wars is that it will keep happening until either the monarchy is restored or we somehow conquer all of Europe and manage to keep it.

Actually yes. Well... maybe not you personally, but certainly the Restoration Authority.

You just need to... secure France.

And possibly beat the shit out of these people.
...You know what, since the Brits have pissed me off so much, how about we turn the Opinions of the Continent SO thoroughly against them that next time, we'll form a Coalition against THEM?

After all, maybe the real Threat to Europe's safety and stability isn't Revolutionary France, but rather the scheming Merchants sitting behind their fleet and channel and laughing with glee as they throw around money to get Europe to tear itself apart for their own benefit?

Last edited:

Well, nice to see more people agreeing on things

Oh Napoleon, always the overachiever

Poor Brian, all he wanted was a quiet life. Speaking of which, what happened to his family?

Davout's Boys and Second Corps

How is the Pope this stupid and unlucky? Seriously, do not annoy the army still in your house.

That ended so fast, I don't think we would have made it even if we did go there

Ok, when we own all of Europe, GB is blockaded until they starve or give up

Coalition Formation Roll
Austria: 52

The Austrian Empire has joined the

HRE States: 58

Prussia: 74

Naples: 98

Spain: 71

Russia: 85
Ok, Prussia I understand but the others? Russia was asking us for help last turn, quite the about face. Naples, we have an army literally inside your house sitting at your kitchen table. And Austria, do you even have troops willing to fight us again?

Ok, Prussia I understand but the others? Russia was asking us for help last turn, quite the about face. Naples, we have an army literally inside your house sitting at your kitchen table. And Austria, do you even have troops willing to fight us again?
Yeah, I honestly think they all just took Britains money and agreed to join before really thinking about what they were doing there.

South Africa and Australia are still safely British.

It's America where the regulators (American private militia's who sought to expand territory) will be fighting indians.
Being so focused on Europe, it is easy to forget that the British have been extending their global reach and influence with their navy. As of this moment, while the British have failed to defeat France, they should have secured their dominance over India, expand their presence in Africa and the Caribbean, and be secretly aiding various Native American tribes in their war with American settlers. And because of the British Channel and the Royal Navy, France, can't utterly defeat the British as it had done to the Prussians, Austrians, and Spanish.

Being so focused on Europe, it is easy to forget that the British have been extending their global reach and influence with their navy. As of this moment, while the British have failed to defeat France, they should have secured their dominance over India, expand their presence in Africa and the Caribbean, and be secretly aiding various Native American tribes in their war with American settlers. And because of the British Channel and the Royal Navy, France, can't utterly defeat the British as it had done to the Prussians, Austrians, and Spanish.
I doubt they have gotten THAT far overseas. Remember, they rolled poorly in the Rumor Mills after the first War until now. They had a MASSIVE economic Crisis. Expanding overseas ain't cheap.

Davout should crush Naples and then go directly to Austria before they finish to mobilize, we can take the fight to the Prussians. Divide and Conquer, do not let the coalition armies unite in a single army.

I doubt they have gotten THAT far overseas. Remember, they rolled poorly in the Rumor Mills after the first War until now. They had a MASSIVE economic Crisis. Expanding overseas ain't cheap.
The British already had a substantial presence in India before the Napoleonic Wars, through the East Indian Trading Company. If anything, an economic crisis would encourage the British to expand their holdings in India in search of new markets and resources.

Last edited:
...You know what, since the Brits have pissed me off so much, how about we turn the Opinions of the Continent SO thoroughly against them that next time, we'll form a Coalition against THEM?

After all, maybe the real Threat to Europe's safety and stability isn't Revolutionary France, but rather the scheming Merchants sitting behind their fleet and channel and laughing with glee as they throw around money to get Europe to tear itself apart for their own benefit?
The only way I really see to take the money advantage from Britain would be to industrialise to mass-produce the goods they export to reduce theirs value. Maybe start something like an economic zone to facilitate trade between France and it's allies. It would be funny if we create something like the european coal and steel community and end up creating the European Union more than 150 years early.

Ok, when we own all of Europe, GB is blockaded until they starve or give up
OTL Napoleon tried the exact same thing, it didn't work because Britain had naval superiority

And Austria, do you even have troops willing to fight us again?
That's right, all those soldiers captured by Brian shouldn't be able to fight against us, in theory at least. Of course if they do fights that allows us to punish Austria even harder.

*humming La Marseillaise softly*

Wow. I... genuelly think this could be it. Not in the sense of "France dies" tipe of "it" (though it's certainly a possibility), more like "Europe as a whole could end up breaking because of this" type of it. Naples can't realistically fight us, Austria would be seriously impaired, same as Russia, and while the others are pretty scary as a whole, specially with the Second Terror running, it's... certainly not impossible to win this.

Hell, right now? Depending on how this goes, France could end up being the only country to still have a functioning army inmediately ready to act on things. The Royalist fighting alongside us, France being extremelly discontent with us...

Am I giggling? I think I'm giggling, yes...

Seriously, once the Peace Talks roll around, I really hope Britain and Austria get MASSIVE Penalties to their Rolls for them. Breaking their Agreements and Treaties this soon with no more justification then 'France looks weak right now, let's beat them up' should have VERY bad consequences.

Seriously, once the Peace Talks roll around, I really hope Britain and Austria get MASSIVE Penalties to their Rolls for them. Breaking their Agreements and Treaties this soon with no more justification then 'France looks weak right now, let's beat them up' should have VERY bad consequences.

I'm pretty sure that quite a few of us would be able to give that little nudge, if they were willing to do it, of course. Omakes are a very scary thing, I have to say.

Try a base -50 my friends, currently.

it can get worse.

but only if you win.

Last edited:
The best way to split the coalition would be a carrot and stick approach. Blitz Naples and Austria, enact extremely severe peace treaties on them, let people from those countries go and warn the rest of the coalition of the price of going against France and losing and then turn around and promise clemency to those who abandon the coalition.

If possible, try to frame Britain for Robespierre's raise to power (also, since the Pope is still resisting, after blitzing Naples, unless he wants to share their fate, he is to claim that he has been paid by Britain to excomunicate the army in Italy, as part of Britain's attempts at reinforcing Robespierre's position in order to manufacture an enemy that they can unite the rest of Europe against).

Back