• Oui, je parle très bien français!

Votes: 161 14.3%
  • Un peu.

Votes: 188 16.7%
  • What? Francis? Nope.

Votes: 329 29.1%
  • What? Oh, don't be silly, my dear!

Votes: 159 14.1%
  • ¿El español es lo suficientemente bueno?

Votes: 85 7.5%
  • Ich verstehe dich irgendwie.

Votes: 64 5.7%
  • Я очень хорошо говорю по-русски.

Votes: 63 5.6%
  • 我听不懂。

Votes: 35 3.1%
  • 何を言っているのですか?

Votes: 28 2.5%
  • nuqneH pa'!

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • فرانسه بلدنستم

Votes: 7 0.6%

• Total voters
I want this quest to be good. And I feel like I haven't been able to provide that for a long time.

Thank you all for reading.

A good thing is a good thing for as long as it continues to give one joy or give one peace. If it can do neither of these things, then it's always best to look for another good thing.

You're a creative soul and a resilient one at that. You'll find your spark again.

In the meantime, don't be hard on yourself. You did good, man.

I am severely disappointed by this, as I have stated.

But I don't blame you, @Magoose. You did good and personally, I never noticed any drop in Quality in this Quest.

Still, if you can't keep doing this anymore, then it's for the best if you end it for now. Your health is more important then any kind of project or Story. And I eagerly await the day this Quest returns in some form or another.

Now, if you excuse me, I will go weep for the demise of the best Quest on this Forum, if only a temporary one.

Good day to all of you...and until we meet again.

"Allons enfants de la Patrie,
Le jour de gloire est arrivé..."

as someone who got into reading about this time in history and exploring history more in general due to this Quest i thank you and hate you lol. After all this quest started me down the road to double majoring in History and Computer Science at the same time lol. Thank you for your amazing worlds and cant wait for more stories and histories like this in the future.

as someone who got into reading about this time in history and exploring history more in general due to this Quest i thank you and hate you lol. After all this quest started me down the road to double majoring in History and Computer Science at the same time lol. Thank you for your amazing worlds and cant wait for more stories and histories like this in the future.
Thanks, I really haven't thought people would like this pulp story and well…

Affect people. But really, didn't know that.

Good luck for the future.

Anouncement!
So... I did promise that there would be another part and another thread.

And guess what, I found people who were just as dedicated and insane enough to join me as Co QM's so that I don't immediately die trying to do this.

In... I wanna say 24 hours, but it may be earlier, depending on if we can get the Author notes finished...

Part two begins... And we ride at dawn Everyone!

the new thread
The Papal States are in danger of losing many of the believers in France due to their actions, as the French people do not believe that the Temporal Authority of Saint Peter's Church has any right to dictate matters of politics on earth.
I love the smell of opposition to an organized religion in the evening.

Back to reading this in prep for magoose's new quest. I'm not much for republics(had my fill and then some a few years back) and I've never been big on Napoleon, but Magoose writes good, so I can make an exception.
Who Joins?:

Austria: 52

The Austrian Empire has joined the

HRE States: 58

Prussia: 74

Naples: 98

Spain: 71

Russia: 85

Well… it seems everyone is here to fight France and it's a dangerous revolution that seeks to destroy it.
Laugh my fucking ass off. Oh this is rich.
"Complete annihilation of the enemy's will to fight. I targeted their officers to leave them disorganized. I allowed them to retreat into killing fields already pre-sighted by my cannons. I attacked their homes and that of their families to get them to surrender." He stated, unwavering.

"Yet it only led to slaughter, Colonel. Even Colonel Murat had stopped the killing and tried to take prisoners. Prisoners that did not survive thanks to you and your men." You stated firmly. "Were the civilians fleeing for their lives necessary for our victory after that point?"

"No." He replied with cold logic. "But it would send a message to the rest of Europe."

"And what message would you send, on my behalf?" You asked.

"That peace is preferable to the war they could possibly wage against us. Any war they would wage against us." He stated
Well Chamans, it seems there were translation issues. Instead of "war with us is too costly, you shouldn't do it" they seem to have understood the message to be "We will brutally murder your men, women, and children in our war against monarchism, so you must all band together to end our threat. Damn. I would enjoy reading devout rub the pointlessness of this man's action in his face, but I doubt it happened in this thread. Maybe we can have one of the child survivors confront him in the new one?
Reward: The People of Paris at least, are utterly exhausted of regime changes, civil wars, and utter horror of possibly being killed by radical tyrants, both monarchical and republican.

They just want stability.

They do not care anymore except for safety and security.
Finally. Common sense.
"My Empress PUT THE SWORD DOWN!" He said.
Lol! This is hilarious

Last edited:
Back