User Fiction

Written a story? Post it here for other users to read.

Sub-forums

Original Fiction

For original works
Threads
Threads

Worm

For fanfiction related to the webnovel Worm and the Parahumans series by Wildbow.
Threads
Threads

Weird History

Historical timelines and stories of a supernatural, futuristic, or simply "weird" type!
Threads
Threads
Original Modern Post-1900 

Fanfiction Discussion

Want to get a discussion going about the fanfiction? This is the place.
Threads
Threads

Archive

For archived stories without any other posters cluttering the thread.
Threads
Threads

Filters

So, I got greenlit by @Admiral Skippy before posting this thread, so don't you worry gents. It...
Latest Threadmarks
Author Premise: Why not. There will be some light bending of rules here and there. No dice...
Latest Threadmarks
A Heart of Ice and Coffee - Prologue They say nothing is colder than ice. I have...
Latest Threadmarks
Choices. Choices define us. Until there is no 'Us' left.
Latest Threadmarks
Cover By Fragnostic. Prologue A ripple. A pebble. A butterfly who fluttered to the right...
Latest Threadmarks
RWBY, a charming story filled with potential. Can that potential be realized fully, or will it be the usual failure that is dropped ten chapters in? Also a way to get some writing done and notify my readers that no, I am not gone.
Latest Threadmarks
Prologue On judgment day, fire will reveal the work each builder has done, and their...
Latest Threadmarks
Prologue The fire was hot. I admit, considering that single thought the apex of all thoughts...
Latest Threadmarks
Umbrus Shade, The Incredibly Annoyed Ravenclaw [Harry Potter/SI] Prologue It all began with...
Latest Threadmarks
BURIED - The Earth we know of is long gone, adrift in a far away galaxy that cruelly tossed its people through the stars. Shattered and broken crusts of once great nations hangs on a precarious ocean of wrecks and blackened ooze. The signs of an ancient, great battle still litter the world, technologies that have long since been forgotten buzz in their inscrutable tongues seeking masters that are long gone. Humanity perseveres through a hostile landscape filled with horrors that are so...
Latest Threadmarks
Prologue It was the baggage handler. Nobody would ever link it to him. Nobody would ever...
Latest Threadmarks
Fate/Kaleid Ouroboros - Prologue Time is a river. It is a river, because you can never step...
Latest Threadmarks
Prologue The water of the river was cold. The wooden bucket dripped precious drops of the...
Latest Threadmarks
Prologue "Looking Back on High School Life" by Hikigaya Hachiman, section 2-F Society is...
Latest Threadmarks
Prologue - Chapter One/Two/Three If you could save anyone, but only once, who would you save...
Latest Threadmarks
Prologue The huffing and puffing of the train sped across a misty pallor of light blue and...
Latest Threadmarks
Prologue Sleep was nice. The waters were still. The ripples on the sea surface null and void...
Latest Threadmarks
Prologue Sometimes life gives you lemons. Sometimes it gives you ashes. The smell of...
Latest Threadmarks
Prologue - (Fuuka) People change. People change all the time. The man you knew a month ago...
Latest Threadmarks
Prologue My teeth were chattering. I was thumping my feet against what felt like wood in an...
Latest Threadmarks
Prologue Noblesse Oblige. Nobility Obliges. Silk, satin sheets, golden embroidery, pearls...
Latest Threadmarks
Prologue Imagine you are going about your everyday life as always. Imagine that 'everyday...
Latest Threadmarks
Extra Stuff: *Since I accept Usernames for characters, just pop up and say you want in. Here...
Latest Threadmarks
One might, ashamedly, admit being not-so special without a problem in the world. It is, after...
Latest Threadmarks
HERE IS THE PDF VERSION UP TO CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: File. An: The snippets turned full story...
Latest Threadmarks

Filters

Back