The Clocktower is the easiest to access branch for sure, while Atlas is the least easy to access. Not that Atlas has mages.

Either way there's plenty of people associated with the clock tower that are frightening too. In the end it's the most "basic" but they have a lot of things locked up like the Silver Key that was used for the Salem incident and whatnot themselves.
Even on a lower level, Rin's reaction to just one Enforcer showing up at the Emiya household was to absolutely freak the hell out in Hollow Ataraxia, to the point that she was talking about being massacred and left in body bags, and the Association has 30 of them. That's pretty scary all on their own.

A lot of mages are kinda hermitic to begin with honestly.

Well one thing is living like the Tohsaka (still close to modern cities and its benefits while having your workshop working hunk dory)

Another one is living inside a moving mountain/singularity/I dunno what the hell it is now where you must go mage 24 hours and eventually go mad as tradition dictates

Huh it kinda reflects the modern mankind

The hermits are super powered freaks but they don't really affect shit while the 'normal' magi created a society of their own with world-wide influence

She's no fox, she's a wolf! That's the whole joke! :V

(that's amazing thank you)

I mean Tamamo is a jackal who calls herself a fox

Suzuka is a oni, without a horn, who also mimics a fox

Osakabe is a actual fox but Tamamo bullied her into the fox motif "There's already a fox in Chaldea so come as something else or fuck off"

It's just mother and daughter being alike

Last edited:
Mother and daughter? Tamamo is 1/9 of Amaterasu. Only reasonable that the whole be the same animal as the part.

The Valkyrie sisters are divine beings the FGO protagonist encounters in the second Lostbelt, yes? And manages to summon once the belt is cleared and proper history restored, via the connection with them forged there.

Do they exist in normal Nasu history as well? Would their personalities be the same there, or would they differ? Not that it matters overall, as being divine spirits I imagine it's impossible to summon them in a normal grail war.

I don't actually think anyone has done a profile translation on them yet, alas, as looking on Reddit proved fruitless. Would be happy to be proven wrong, as so far all the info I have on them is their appearance from artwork.

Do they exist in normal Nasu history as well?
They are Brynhild's sisters, so yes.
Would their personalities be the same there, or would they differ?
The same, they are what Brynhild was like before she fell in love with Sigurd and their method of creation (from Sefar's corpse) precedes the divergence date of Norsebelt. Only Skadi-Scathach and Surtr are really different.

Last edited:
What do people think would generally happen if, for some reason, Gilles de Rais was summoned as a Saber during Fate/Zero?

What do people think would generally happen if, for some reason, Gilles de Rais was summoned as a Saber during Fate/Zero?
Depends on the circumstances, and who the rest of the Servants are. Presumably that means Kiri summons Arturia as a Lancer, but then that raises the question of who comes out when Keyneth summons, and the question of if Saber Gilles will mistake Lancer!Arturia for Jeanne when
A. he's still sane, and
B. Lancer!Arturia isn't quite as Jeanne-shaped

Depends on the circumstances, and who the rest of the Servants are. Presumably that means Kiri summons Arturia as a Lancer, but then that raises the question of who comes out when Keyneth summons, and the question of if Saber Gilles will mistake Lancer!Arturia for Jeanne when
A. he's still sane, and
In this case, let's assume it's because Kiritsugu summoned a Caster-class servant who wasn't a Saberface (or a Jeanneface, I guess?)
Perhaps Morgan Le Fay, or some other non-Merlin spellcaster associated with Arturia's Legend.

Last edited:
Since the Einzberns have Avalon prepared and enact the summoning ahead of time, this means that Kiritsugu has summoned Caster, Morgan Le Fay. Seeing as we know little of her Fate/ self, there is not much point in speculating about what might happen - the greatest differences would come from Morgan's presence rather than any change Gilles causes directly since, considering the other contenders, he would be little more than a footnote in this Grail War. And then again, the most obvious course of action is that he kills Ryuunosuke and vanishes soon after so maybe not even that.
A. he's still sane, and
With the Einzberns using Avalon as their catalyst, Lancer Artoria is simply not an option.

Or you know you get Morgan cuz Crazy Witch Bitch is also associated with the sheath since theft and Lady of the Lake relations

Gilles isn't strong, and has a shitty NP to boot since he won't use the Spellbook, so he just has Saint War Order which is literally just Madness Enhancement. It sorta just takes him out of the picture in general.

Last edited:
In this case, let's assume it's because Kiritsugu summoned a Caster-class servant who wasn't a Saberface (or a Jeanneface, I guess?)
Perhaps Morgan Le Fay, or some other non-Merlin spellcaster associated with Arturia's Legend.
In this scenario, I'd imagine that Gilles frees the kid, hears that Ryuunosuke is a serial killer specifically of children, and decides to kill Ryuunosuke immediately and die himself rather than work for the guy.

Uh.

I'd argue she's more Jeanne-shaped than regular Artoria, since the main difference between the two of them is that Jeanne is bustier.
I'd say the horse is dead giveaway that Lancertoria isn't Jeanne. She remains on the damn thing even in My Room, which means Dun Stallion is actually part of her :V!

Back