It sure is like Nasu to use a term approximately once and then use it a bunch of times fourteen years later.
The term "Ghost Liner" actually appears twice in FSN.

The other mention was in Realta Nua - FATE - Day 11 - 18, where it was explained that transplanting a Circuit from a Ghost Liner to a human would result in violent spiritual rejection.

Last edited:
There is only one good sex scene in Fate/Stay Night and its the Unlimited Blade Works one because it is really realistic as to the actual nature of one's first time.

Anyways, in regards to that Ghost Liner thing:

Nothing that Holmes is saying there is particularly new or groundbreaking, beyond that we now have a multiple-kanji proper term for Servants that seems to superficially link them with the terminology used for other faculties / features of the Tree of Time.

As context, Servants are now Liminality Record Belts (境界記録帯, kyoukai-kiroku-tai); Quantum Time-Locks are Spiritron Record Anchoring Belts (霊子記録固定帯, Reishi Kiroku Kotei-tai); and Lostbelts are Apocryphal Belts (異聞帯, ibuntai, "alternate tale belt").

But, the only reason the subject has been raised at all as something notable is that somebody thought fit to mention it in a lore thread on BL.

The TL;DR is merely that punch-ghosts are scary.

Last edited:
So Chris is actually
Aaron's son. Maurice disappeared so now Chris is the heir and he'll be the one getting hitched to Juliet.

edit: whoops, thanks fallacies

Last edited:
So Chris is actually
Adamska's son. Maurice disappeared so now Chris is the heir and he'll be the one getting hitched to Juliet.
Not Adamska. Aaron.

---

Chaldea's conclusions regarding the circumstances leading up to the death of Sheringham:
  • The possibility is acknowledged by Holmes that Guda's POV character might have been the one in contact with the private investigator on the night of his murder. However, he believes this to be unlikely, owing to how little time the POV character has to act, on account of Guda's intervention.

• Therefore, Mashu poses that there may be concealed within the mansion a Mysterious Individual X, who hasn't yet appeared. Holmes, however, believes that such a possibility may be eliminated on account of Occam's razor.

• The theory that Holmes favors is that there doesn't exist a single person within the mansion who is exclusively left-handed. The majority of the characters that have appeared have been associated with one another for years, to a greater or lesser extent. Ergo, concealing the fact that one is left-handed for such a duration is unlikely. However, on the day of the murder, Morris' right hand had been injured in an altercation with Chris -- who intervened when Guda was groping Morris to determine his sex.

• Why, then, would Morris' presence as Sheringham's guest end up being concealed from Chris, who visited the room (but wasn't permitted to enter) as a consequence of Sheringham's tea request? Holmes poses that it was perhaps Sheringham's intention to preempt any further conflict between Chris and Morris.

• Presuming that Morris was indeed Sheringham's guest, why would Morris conceal the meeting? Obviously, whether or not he's guilty of the murder, Morris would be disinclined to cast suspicion on himself -- and so, better not to mention anything of it.
Waking up, Guda explains the theory regarding Morris being Sheringham's guest to Chris, Juliet, and Hawthorne. Immediately subsequent, Wu announces that Morris hasn't returned from his walk outdoors; and Ann orders Wu and Chris to search the grounds, stating that she'll conduct a search indoors. Juliet requests that Guda accompany her in assisting them.

It seems that the Marble Company has planted a veritable jungle on the grounds of the mansion. After a fruitless search, and an attack on the party by wild animals -- put down by Chris and Wu -- Wu concludes that if indeed Morris is somewhere outdoors, the only place he could be concealing himself is the ocean -- and the distance to the mainland is far enough that an amateur wouldn't be able to make it by swimming. Ergo, the mansion is in fact situated on an island. However, as Guda and party depart, an unknown individual that was nearby comments to themselves that, "The skill of the bodyguards hired is legitimate."

Upon returning to the mansion, Aaron is drunk, and accuses the Marble Company of incompetence. Lorrie Gordy (age 8 to 10?) -- who previously instigated the incident surrounding her mother Dorothy's missing necklace -- poses that Morris may have murdered Sheringham. She claims that the previous night, she witnessed her brother entering the detective's bedroom. Dorothy asks if she's making up stories again, as Lorrie apparently slept in Dorothy's room last night. However, Lorrie denies this, saying that she woke up in the middle of the night and saw it when she slipped out of the room.

Adamska is for whatever reason incensed at the claim; and though Aaron initially attempts to pacify him, when Adamska implies that Lorrie's account is trustworthy precisely because she's a child, Aaron's immediate response is to proclaim that Morris is innocent of Sheringham's murder. After a bit of a verbal altercation, the two patriarchs apologize for their outbursts. Further, Aaron decides that as a sign of goodwill, so as to preserve the face of the Gordy family in light of recent developments, he will reveal a secret not even known to his wife, Dorothy:

Chris of the Marble Company is in fact his biological son.

Based on Chris' reaction, Aaron concludes that he knew nothing of this. At one point in his youth, he hit it off with a certain woman, and she came to be pregnant with Chris. However, as of Chris' birth, Aaron was already married with his first wife. Thus, Chris ended up being raised as a ward of the Marble Company -- though Aaron chipped in with child support.

Aaron gives that he continues to recognize Morris as his eldest child -- but as the current heir of the Gordy family, he will do anything within his power to ensure the continuation of the lineage. As such, being that the lax security of the Marble Company permitted Sheringham's death and Morris' departure from the mansion, the Gordy family will require that the Company take responsibility -- by offering up Chris as Morris' replacement in the engagement. Ann agrees to the terms -- though Wu comments that she privately regards Chris as a member of her immediate family, and is therefore saddened at the turn of events.

Following the announcement, dinner is served. After the meal, Hawthorne comments that he overate, and that he'll have to take some stomach medication later. Juliet seems strangely depressed at the outcome; and when Hawthorne and Guda comment that Chris is probably a better choice for a fiance than Morris, Juliet is irritated, and marches off to her bedroom -- saying that they aren't to follow.

Parting ways with Hawthorne, Guda encounters Harriet in the hall, who after some teasing gives that Juliet actually has no friends aside from Guda's POV character -- maybe on account of harassment by certain parties on her university campus, who have been spreading rumors of the Violet family's background in organized crime. Harriet believes that such rumors may have been propagated by members of the Gordy's organization. As a consequence, Juliet was isolated and deeply hurt; and Guda's POV character somehow ended up becoming Juliet's only friend at school.

Guda's POV character is therefore special to Juliet.

Outside of Guda's POV, there's a strange scene where Cain Violet, the (socially retarded?) teenage son of the Violet family, is playing with Lorrie in Dorothy's bedroom, right before Dorothy prepares Lorrie for bed. An unidentified individual implied to be present on scene (either Cain or Lorrie, but not Dorothy) comments on how nice it is that nobody suspects children of anything.

Upon waking up at Chaldea, and informing Mashu, Moriarty, and Holmes of the events that have taken place, Moriarty gives that the appearance of a new heir to the Gordy family might be equivalent to providing the culprit with a new target. Holmes gives that any disturbance to the outcome of distancing the two families may provoke the culprit to strike again. In such a circumstance, the likely targets are Chris or Juliet.

Last edited:
Coincidentally to the the murder mystery in FGO, Case Files has updated! A Closed Room murder in a building full of magi, and Reines is implicated as a major suspect!

It also contains one of the most ridiculous lines I've ever read:

Touko Aozaki said:
"I don't dislike detective novels...though I had never imagined I would be a suspect in one. Really, I expected myself to be more of a victim type,"

Yeah. You'd absolutely be the victim. Have some self-awareness, Touko.

I also finally got the translation patch for Mahoyo working, so I might make some comments about it as I read through it.

Rider!Kintoki Mats

Class: Rider
True Name: Sakata Kintoki
Source: Historical facts, ancient joururi, etc.
Region: Japan
Alignment: Lawful Good
Height: 190 cm
Weight: 88 kg

Parameters
STR: A+
CON: B
AGI: B+
MAG: C
LCK: C
NP: B

Scenario: Sakurai Hikaru
Character Design: Honjou Raita
CV: Yusa Kouji
Appearance in Main Works: Fate/Grand Order

Class Skills

Riding: -

In exchange for Buddha's providence which makes Kintoki inseparable from his cherished mount upon being summoned as a Rider he no longer has a need for this Skill.
As a matter of fact, his Riding Skill has been sealed.

Divinity: C
His disposition as Raijin's child has been emphasized upon being summoned as a Rider. At the same time, the aspect of him being the child of Yamauba has also been emphasized.

Personal Skills

Thousand Miles Drive: A

Originally a Skill acquired from being together with his beloved mount.
Bestows inexhaustible stamina to perform long distance movement for a long time.
Also, this Skill is capable of demonstrating effects such as giving sudden surge in AGI parameter, and during full sprint, increases both STR and END parameters.
Judging from the nature of his Noble Phantasm, this Skill will also increase its destructiveness when its True Name is released.

Innate Fitness: A
Born with a perfect (golden) body as a life form.
Plus Correction is bestowed to his STR.

Animal Dialogue: C
Enables mutual understanding with animals that don't possess language.

Noble Phantasms

Golden Drive
Gold Drive​

Range: -
Maximum Target: -

Golden Drive.
A large motorcycle imbued with Raijin's power.
According to Kintoki, it is a monster machine possessing 2 million horse powers. Its maximum speed is 2500 kilometer (around Mach 2). Its name that has been given by Kintoki is "Golden Bear Mk. 1".
The cherished mount bound to Kintoki when he is summoned as a Rider. It possesses the ability to transform by its nature. But on this occasion, Bear Mk. 1 has been configured to perform a super charging dash during its True Name Release.

(It only appears in FateGO during the usage of Yoroshiku)
Golden Drive Good Night
Yoroshiku​
(literally, Night Wolf Death Nine)
Type: Anti-Personnel ~ Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
Range: 900
Maximum target: 1-50

Golden Drive Good Night.

---mew's TL--​
A charging dash on Golden Bear in its Super Accel Assault Mode.
At maximum speed, it can reach hundreds of times its normal speed.
Wreathed in lightning, Bear Mk. 1 flattens its targets. Its tires are actually Raijin's transformed drums, and their lightning grows more powerful as they rotate. In short, this attack becomes more powerful the further Golden Bear travels.

"During my life, I was once plagued by dreadful nightmares when I lay down to sleep. These dreams, this... whirl of grudges by the many abominations, demons, and inhuman mysteries I slew, must have been sent by the curse of a Tsuchigumo. I was terribly weakened, and resigned to die.
But, one night... Kintoki stood by my bedside beating Raijin's drums. He became brilliant lightning, and gently chased my nightmares away. Then, those cursed dreams, which had morphed into other-realms, were all incinerated by lightning."

"Yes, thus he saved me. During my entire life, I never forgot the joy I felt that evening. Even now, I still remember it."
"Hm? You ask what this has to do with Bear Mk. 1? Ah yes, well. The wheels of that iron horse are the very drums of Raijin which Kintoki used to save me that night."

Above, a recorded conversation during Minamoto no Raikou's stay at Chaldea.
This event is described in the Tsuchigumo illustrations of Utagawa Kuniyoshi, but their veracity is unknown.
-------​
Character
First person pronoun: ore, oira (basically when there's no sense of impending danger, sometimes)/orecchi (rarely)
Second person pronoun: anta/taishou*/ohime-san (rarely)
Third person pronoun: aitsu
*taishou = chief

Personality
To uphold justice, and to crush the wicked!
A special move to the rotten lot!
However, that is also only when he feels like it. At times, he will disregard all the troublesome things and drives his beloved mount, becoming one with the wind---

---that said, it is the world's cruelty that things seldom go as one would hope. Only individuals whom he shares various deep histories with would close in on him. Such as, Raikou who, like a mother and a big sister, gave him unconditional love, Shuten-Douji who had once fought him to the death while being attracted to one another, Ibaraki-Douji who would bare her fangs at him every time due to her excessive feelings for Shuten.

Still, it is not like Kintoki dislikes them entirely. For both Raikou and Shuten are fellows whom he had shared deep ties and feeling with. Without a doubt, they occupy a large portion of his heart. He simply can't grasp the distance between them well when they have manifested in this world.

Motivation/Attitude toward Master
Meanwhile, surely Kintoki's peace of mind lies in the Master who confronted him as an individual unrelated to his past, for whom he's been dying to tell "For now, let's just empty our head and go drive with this guy (Bear Mk. 1)!"
Be sure to wear your helmet.

Speech Examples
- "Yo, Chief, so we meet again! Rider Kintoki has arrived at high speed! Ya wanna attack the mountain? Or ya wanna try breaking the sound barrier on the highway?"
- "Rock'n roll!"
- "Ain't it obvious, boys?"
- "I'm not gonna say I'll become the wind, but let's decide this with a drive that is even faster than the wind!"*
- "Ya can tell me anything. Be it now or the past, I'll be by your side, Chief."

*Interestingly enough, his Skill usage dialogue is "Leave it to me. I'll become the wind."

Historical Figure

Sakata Kintoki. A member of Raikou's Shitennou.
He is the exact same person as the Kintoki who is summoned as a Berserker.
It has often been confirmed that in cases where a Heroic Sprit is summoned into another Class there would occur a change not limited to their abilities, but also to their disposition, personality, Saint Graph, and so on. However…for Kintoki's case, the extent of his close resemblance to his Berseker counterpart has resulted to a joke going around perpetuated among Chaldea staff: "He probably just changed his hairstyle and outfit."

In reality, this has become a summoning in which his disposition as Raijin's child is emphasized.
At the same time, because the aspect of him being the child of Yamauba is also emphasized, there is a possibility that he may become an even more "dangerous man" than his Berserker counterpart.
One could also see him as the Kintoki who is riding in excitement from riding his monster machine.
Yes, he is much groovier than the usual Kintoki.
In a way, his current condition can be likened as to having received the best toy; the condition of peak happiness.
As a result of having obtained knowledge of the modern world from here and there, he seems to have mixed up multiple meanings of "Rider", and built a contemporary "Rider Belt" of his original design.

General Armaments

Coming from his apparent misunderstanding of something, he now fights with his bare hand according to the honest and straightforward Rider Action*.
They are strong attacks weaved with lightning.

*the opening and ending of the first Kamen Rider

Golden Huge Bear Mk. I

The motorcycle Bear Mk. I is an abnormal Devil Monster Machine.
Apparently, it is a mobile machine, but not actually a motorcycle.
Kintoki says it can transform into a giant robot.
Kintoki says it is impossible to use it in town.
Kintoki says it is modeled after a giant prayer weapon blessed by Hachiman-jin, which was used in battle against the giant "Tsuchigumo of Rendaino, in Kitayama" that has the size of Shinchuu (a heteromorphic giant creature that expunges calamity).
The authenticity behind those claims is not known.
In any case, it is fundamentally not used in FateGO

Relations

Shuten-Douji
"I said---no to drunk driving!"

Frankenstein/Mordred/Nikola Tesla/Edison
He kind of wants to hold a Thunder Match to decide who is the strongest electric-type Servant.

Minamoto Raikou
"Chief. Chief Raikou. I'm very thanks for fixing up dinner for me, but please, do me a favor and don't suddenly come inside while wrecking the door! "

Taira no Kagekiyo
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■.

Babbage/Edison/Nezha/Tamamo-no-Mae
"About Bear Mk. 1's remodeling and maintenance…Ou, steam-powered motorcycle, that's nice. Electric-powered motorcycle, huh. Fits me to a T. 'Tamamo magic'*-powered motorcycle is….wait, what's the big idea, Fox?"

*Jujutsu mortified me so I took liberty in not confusing myself.

Comment from Illustrator

Kintoki is dyed by the culture of the present and so his Noble Phantasm is a motorcycle. I went with an easy to understand design by making him wear riders jacket. His signature sunglasses are left as is, his hairstyle is wild, and his figure is slimmed down a bit. In a sense, I'd like to think that this is probably the fashion that came about from Kintoki's own misinterpretation of the word "rider". His last ascension is my favorite. I had fun drawing it. (Honjou Raita)

The part where Shirou puts his hand over Rin's mouth when she's telling him to stop is one of the worst moments in the whole VN imo
Did he? Not the best action there, Shirou. 'Tis generally a good idea to listen to sexual partners when they voice complaints during the process, lest injuries occur. Plus, you know, you want both parties to have fun during the act.

IIRC the UBW sex scene was also a way to transfer a bit of Rin's Crest over to Shirou, so there's yet another reason to listen to the trained magus's instructions.
I also finally got the translation patch for Mahoyo working, so I might make some comments about it as I read through it.
Oh, the VN got translated? Neat. How far along is the translation?

Did he? Not the best action there, Shirou. 'Tis generally a good idea to listen to sexual partners when they voice complaints during the process, lest injuries occur. Plus, you know, you want both parties to have fun during the act.

IIRC the UBW sex scene was also a way to transfer a bit of Rin's Crest over to Shirou, so there's yet another reason to listen to the trained magus's instructions.

Oh, the VN got translated? Neat. How far along is the translation?

Chapter 7. Though it's been there for the past... two years I think? You can get the patch off here.

First impression - Aoko has some really fun expression + there's some good dialogue. Just started on the second chapter. The guys bringing a pile of canned (possibly expired) food to go through at lunch does sound like a pretty dumbass highschool guy thing to do.

IIRC transferring the crest was only something the UBW anime added and the VN was just forming a Servant-like connection he could use to siphon her mana for his own use.

Drake Interlude by Castor

Drake interlude short summary

We were invited by Drake because she wants to show us something a lesson. Tesla was invited because Drake wants to show him what it feels to board an oldstyle ship, while Teach, uh, smuggled himself in. Hilarity ensues.

THen we reached San Julian in June 1578. THe time where Thomas Doughty gonna desert. (Teach told us that, and Drake was like wow creepy) Drake's friend, and a traitor. Drake asked us to restrain the Swan, Thomas' ship, as it ran away. Romani asked Drake if she is trying to change history. Drake said that no way, she has always been a woman who put her fate on how the dice rolls. Even if she do had regrets, she had already forgotten it.

Anyway, midway in the night ROmani wonders if there is the off chance that Drake is abusing the reishift ability; he forgot that for all of her, Drake is still technicaly a famed pirate. Nikola (funny enough, Teach calls him Nikola and not Tesla) had considered the possibility, but refute it because being captain means justice, and she would not do such a thing. Besides, piracy would gives much better profit in a more modern era; this era is not logically profitable as much. Teach was like "wooh, captain is justice? means i am one too, arent I?"

There is also the talk of Teach's NP (we're boarding it atm while waiting for Thomas)

Teach
"Putting to use like a Noble Phantasm this way, this is a pretty damn good one, aint it?"
Mash
"Yes, in terms of superiority in battle above the sea, let's see... after Captain Drake and the white bearded captain (wait what?), this NP ranked third!"
Nikola
"Mm. I have the premonition that sooner or later it shall fall to 4th place, but for now it is one of the top three indeed."
Teach
"The hell, Nikola!? Losing to Jason is the one thing I can't stomach, ok!?
...Actually, let's stop talking about impossible future.
Guda. You get what the hag's trying to do?
I don't get it at all. And it totally pisses me off that the brawny suits over there seems to get it.
The hell is this? Connection between pioneer of the star? That hag, she likes intelligent type or something?"

We then asks Nikola about what pioneers of the star are.

"Hmm. Do you know of the word "breakthrough"?
Frequently it is used as "making the undoable doable" or "surpassing the limit". However, those are nothing more than growth, progress. Functions that naturally furnishes life.
Breakthrough indicates "breaking through the problem of current technology, the obstacles that hinders civilization's growth".
"Things that take decades later to breakthrough."
"Things that one normally cannot breakthrough with current technology."
These problems make appearance again and again in the course of the history of humanity.
One can say that it is the will of a god hindering the advance of civilization.
Those who breakthrough with only the technology and the resource that they currently have, without relying on mystery or technology advancement, those who ride past obstacles with nothing but their own personal manpower, and after that propagate it to mankind as a common sense.
They are called "Pioneers of the Star".
Those extolled with the achievement of clearing the way for mankind's territory, mankind's awareness to the next scale.

Well, put in words, they are those who ends up making possible impossible things while it stays impossible. Put simply, acts that deviates from common sense. Most of the time the common masses laugh at them as madmen. Eccentrics that thought "I'll show you I can ride through it" against things that anyone else would think to be "still cannot be done". Like me and the captain. ...Well, I however do not possesses the charisma that the captain seems to have."

Cut in that we found Thomas's ship, the Swan. We managed to subdue it, and proceeding on interoogating him.
Aactually Teach even got rare serious, even insightful moments here, so much so in comparison of his usual buffonery that i am pretty damn surprised. When Thomas begged to be saved, he actually was properly menacing in the interrogation... He even uses the rough "ore" instead of "sessha".

Anyway, apparently Thomas' reason for deserting is to sabotage the voyage. Drake's front motive is to strike against Spain, but underthat is the undertaking of circumnagivation, on one voyage, in one expedition. Nikola comments on this; burning the bridges in order to solidify the sailors. Thomas had felt that it's too soon; it isnt something that could actually be done at this point. Noone had ever managed to do it since Magellan's 2 part circumnavigation for decades. Drake is the real deal, the real thing of a sailor, and he doesn't want Drake to die in vain. So he and some other sailors had decided to desert in hope to persuade Drake. Teach sneers, asking Thomas if he actually thinks Drake would yield by just this much. He knows that Drake wont yield, wont stop by just this much, and yet.

Normally it would not succeed; a journey without turning back. But THomas said thats just the coward in him; if Drake's ship and sailors become as one, then it might be possible, no matter how harsh the voyage or how much is the victim. But THomas had broken that unity. He had broken the deer's leg.

So Thomas said he must go back alive.
He didnt beg to be saved because he wants to survive; its because he wants to choose the manner of his death. He will befittingly punished as a traitor, but then the whole sailor's heart will unify as one. After that, it's up to Drake; it has nothing to do with the world's expectation, it would be a war against fate itself.

Teach
"That so? Bah, this is a disgusting story. Unexpectedly boring. Totally shit for talk. I had totally thought you stole Drake's treasure and and want to hide yourself. Ridiculous. I dont feel like killing you anymore. Buzz off.

Ah, keep this conversation a secret, yeah? You squeal to anyone, and its a bullet on your forehead."

Thomas
"....Im indebted. THank you."

Teach.
"Pft. First time I get thanked by a guy about to die. Not like there's gonna be a second."

We then go back to the GOlden Hind. Teach is back to his usual self ("This is so boring, I felt like I took a line all night and didnt even manage to buy the book!").
We told Drake about what happened. Drake commented that the current her already knew about this; besides, overturning determination would make her no longer her. Even if the still living Drake heard of what happened, she would not change her mind. Even if her close friend is to die. Even if he went traitor on her.

We then asked whats the point of all this. Drake said she wants us to understant. That life is not filled with all good things; it's filled with irrationality. If there is a case where a close friend becoming an enemy, then there is also the case where one's most hatred enemy is actually doing the most respected job of all.
Those praised as pioneers of the star are not so different than us in the inside. If there are times luck strikes, then there are also times misfortune comes.
Sometimes it's ok to fail. It's not the end if you dropped the ball; its only the end if you dont pick it up back. You have others having your back.

"Like, you can even take it easy.
Life's a coin toss.
Sometimes, jsut sometimes. If there are cases where a friend turns traitor, then there are times we ends up loving the enemy.

Well, what THomas did was a punch in the gut. See, being able to laugh that sort of thing off is the sign of adulthood.
I mean, when you got really angry, it's ok to just go full blown insult. The guys accompanying you from the beginning will laugh it off; thats the privilege of only for those living."

Romani
".........."

Anyway, we go to what Drake said the seocnd objective; the peninsula where allegedly the treasures stolen from the Spain Drake had hidden. (Again, this is all coming from Teach. Drake: "Ok seriously, you are so creeping me out.") Nikola also apparently is having a bit of seasickness. He said he needs to design a boat with next to none shaking; no wait, he should make it hovering above the sea; no wait thats not even a boat anymore. Seems like the ocean is still the domain of the gods...
AnwDrake said that it isnt treasure actually, so much as they are jewels and talisman. COuld help the Chaldea as resource. However, getting there would probably means "that" is gonna follow. SOmething that always get in the way everytime Drake wants to do something, the "storm". She brings Nikola Tesla for the sake of opposing that "storm" together.

Latter on, we were in the midst of intense storms. Roman speculate this high powered maryoku sign is something that Drake herself ends up calling; the legendary personification of the strom, the Wild Hunt. Drake was said to be most recent addition on the WIld Hunt at the end of her life.

Drake
"Yeah, storms are the best! It makes my blood boils. This is how adventure should be!
Be it to live or to die, a voyage gotta be full of thrills! We're doing this, Teach!
Leave the thunder stuffs to the scholar over there; we both are gonna do this the way we do things!"

Teach
"!
Hah, you dont need to tell me that!
This measly storm aint got nothing against fighting women! You too, dont make any mistake, Drake! The day you show me your defenseless back is the day I done you in!"

Drake
"Nice spirit! Shoot to your heart content! None of those are going to ever hit me!
Alright, let's go Guda! We're gonna beat the hell out of this irritating guys, and board the island of jewel!"

We made it to the island.
Upon looking at the Drake strait, Nikola commented that indeed, a 16th century boat technology would not get pass through that. Drake agrees.

Teach
"Maan, what a waste. If you have gone and crossed it, you would have reached the Antarctica. That on top of destroying the unrivaled armada and world circumnavigation, you could've become triple crowned pioneer of the star. Ahhh, what a waste!"

Drake
"Ohh, that sounds nice. Triple crowned sounds like a great business title! But, well, thats a talk for later. Unlike Magellan, I had no interest in Megalanica."

Anyway, Drake then asked Teach to get some animal meat. After he get some seals, Drake's apparently cooking it.

Teach
"Wait, youre not eating it raw!? Actually, the hag can cook!?"

Drake
"Shut your trap, of course I can! It's just skinning it, removing the innards, and then raosting it! Keep on being noisy and I'm gonna cook YOU instead! Alive!"

Teach
"Ok, that aint cooking! That's execution!"

Later on Drake told us how they got stranded here when she was alive and had to eat seals everyday. Teach said normal people would gave up at this point, but Drake had gotten even more fired up. Thomas death wouldve been meaningless otherwise; this place probably was her branching point.
At anyrate, we are going to the cavern with the treasures.

Drake
"For you, you get your precious magic energy source. For me... let's see. I get to taste the prohibited flavor of seal's meat.
Hope this light the fire under you.
I mean, there's a bunch of strong Servants back in Chaldea! If I cant do this much, Im gonna lose to the other Rider!"

Us: "Captain Drake is always on the frontline tho"

Drake
"That so? Man, this is troubling. Im not used to flattery, I get red easily."

Teach
"Seriously!? Hag, I've indirectly praise you again and again though?! Why didn't you go red!?"

Drake
"Cuz you're a total liar. Stop showing your true intention once in a while. Also, die."

Teach
"GAH!
But, this is how the hag should be! Cuz Im not interested at looking the dere side of the middle aged heroine!"

Ok back to serious scene.
We're now heading for real towards the jewel treasures. ROmani commented that storing maryoku on jewels is a wellknown method already and this will surely helps Chaldea. Drake said that this time's enemy is pretty ridiculous, so you gotta use any weapon that you can. (this is just after London btw)

Drake
"Guda. Youre alread thrown in the midst of the sea of storm.
You can't run. You can't go forward. You're not even allowed to cry.
What you can do is to tough yourself up and laugh. It's harsh, but you must never forget it."

Us: "I can just laugh?"

Drake
"Oh yes. WHen you laugh, everybody will lend you a hand.
There's no one as promising as those who can laugh at a predicament. Heroes would never neglect such a winning horse.
Aint that right, Nikola Tesla? You too are a pretty heavy laugh aintcha?"

Nikola
"Indeed. Geniuses always are filled with smiles upon hitting a dilema. Or rather, we are always smiling.
To begin with, Guda, nihilistic laugh fits you not.
The strength that gives one the impression of a serene sunny days...
No, the elegance that charming like doves about a park...
Those sort of laughs befits you. Of course, I do like that sort of intelligent laugh. COmpletely different from the laugh large voice and nothing else of a certain common man! Very well done!"

Teach
"Yup yup. If the chief's all gloomy then that aint good. I mean, the gathering members are all bunch of cutthroats!
Because I wish for a harem no matter what the fight is all about! Because smiling face is the highest of charm point!
I want to be reincarnated to an other world with nothing but bright, funny, and pure girls!"

Drake
"Hahaha.
I dont need to say it, but ignore the dumbass over there.
Be counting on you from now on, Master.
From now on, swell your chest with pride, no matter what battle comes may.
Let's hope that at the very end of it, we idiots got a blast out of it, yeah?"

Some observations / guesses regarding the event, part II:

• Note that aside from Lorrie Gordy's testimony regarding Morris' visit to Sheringham on the night of his murder, all information regarding Sheringham's request for tea and the matter of the left-handed teacup have originated from the testimony of members of the Marble Company. Now, one of their number is set to become the heir and master of the unified Gordy and Violet organizations.

• Presuming that the unknown individual who commented on "children being free of suspicion" is indeed Cain Violet, it's entirely possible that he's been utilizing Lorrie Gordy as a pawn and mouthpiece. That is, his apparent immaturity and social developmental issues are in fact fabrications; and his underlying personality is sociopathic -- intelligent enough to engineer a cover of elaboration in the long term.

Note that Lorrie was the one who hid her mother's necklace on in the first episode. She may have done so on Cain's orders.

That said, it isn't necessarily the case that Cain is the culprit, even if this theory is true. He may merely be intelligent enough to arrive at the same conclusion that Holmes did, regard Morris' whereabouts on the night of the murder. Maybe out of mischief -- to see how the adults would respond -- he had Lorrie fabricate testimony to support his conclusions.

• Juliet Violet gives special regard to Guda's POV character, and was visibly upset when Guda voiced her support of Chris' candidacy as her fiance. Ergo, presuming that Juliet's feelings for Guda's POV character are of a romantic variety, we now have evidence of a possible motive on her part to oppose the marriage.

• During Wu and Chris' search of the grounds, Wu claimed to have gone through all of Morris' potential hiding spots. However, he was unable to identify the unknown individual that was evaluating his and Chris' capabilities as bodyguards. It's either the case that he didn't search the grounds as thoroughly as he claims, or merely happened to miss the observer; or that the observer that made the comment happened to be within Guda's party. Excluding Wu and Chris, the party comprised only of Guda and Juliet, as far as I recall.

Last edited:
Personally, I think Dorothy has a pretty good motive, too. Clearly the position of heir to the Goldie family is one to be coveted. But she'll never get it, and neither will her daughter. Unless, that is, something is done about it. I'm not sure how the detective plays into it, admittedly. But she has a motive to threaten Aaron, since if Maurice gets married Juliet might inherit before Lorrie does. Moreover, Maurice is a child from a previous marriage and a bit of a dick besides, so it's no skin off her back if he "disappears". The only reason Chris hasn't died yet is because she didn't know he was Aaron's son.

Honestly though given the apparent plot of the escape room, where
it turns out the "murder" is a suicide.
but then turns out to be Moriarty's handiwork anyway as the True Ending.
I suspect there's some other shady shit going on. Detective isn't dead, the Marble Trading Company is just pretending to be them, that sort of thing.

Also, I'm like 75% sure Chris' mother is Adamska's wife (whether that's Eva or Harriet) . Somehow. It just makes sense to me, narratively speaking.

Last edited:
Back