IIRC the current guess is Gao Changgong, who was famed for having a beautiful face that he hid with a mask to appear fearsome as he fought. Could be them doubling down on that whole "beauty" aspect by going with a sorta soft, feminine voice.

Typemoon seens to run with if the guy is called feminine or beautiful it's a girl in disguise

I think the only reason Achilles isn't a girl, Phyrra stuff look it up, is because someone else designed him

What's up with Guda walking into the root? First in KnK, then in Shimosa

"Been there, done that, didn't even get a True Magic"

Or Gacha is the 6th True Magic anyways

To be fair, I'm pretty sure you just get True Magic if you have a new way of reaching the Root. So maybe he just wasn't the first person to randomly wander in there. Though Gacha as the manipulation of chance would probably fit the level of true magic.

The New Saber Servant is either a girl or Astolfo/D'Eon Tier and I'm fine with either. :V
Ay, for after endless genderswaps the boundary of gender has been destroyed enough that Type-Moon managed to reach the Root of Moe, aquiring true waifu magic.

Yep, Nero remembers the past war because she's the Nero in episode one fighting Buddha, and Hakunon was her master. She also mentions having been defeated by Pieceman.

For absolute clarity, the person who does it will experience the same fate as that chair from Tsukihime.

Let's not mess around here. This franchise has a lot of elements that should not be present on this forum, and that manga is one of them.
Look out everybody, Ford's part of the Tohno clan and he's just woken up in the morning!

So someone asked me to post this here, so here you go:

Disappear.

This post is an eyesore.

This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post.

Disappear.

This post is an eyesore.

This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post.
So you quote it to help it stay, and bring it back? I don't think that will achieve your goal.

Moving on, does anyone know if Fate/NeroWank will get an english sub? I heard its actually supposed to be kinda good?

Back