So you quote it to help it stay, and bring it back? I don't think that will achieve your goal.

Moving on, does anyone know if Fate/NeroWank will get an english sub? I heard its actually supposed to be kinda good?
From what I remember APEX has given up because he has a life and Chyuu (or whatever the non-shit alternative is called) tends to be a week late at best.

From what I remember APEX has given up because he has a life and Chyuu (or whatever the non-shit alternative is called) tends to be a week late at best.
How about an official release by folk like Crunchyroll? Is that available on some service, or are we going to have to wait six months to a year to see it with english subs officially?

Gonna have to wait, I'm afraid.

Because Netflix is a SHIT.
Ah, so the series is licensed by Netflix? IIRC they operate on a 'release shows as a full season for binge-watching' model, which most of their clientele likes, but it doesn't quite work for anime seeing as part of the fun is discussing events as they're revealed each week with fellow fans.

A shame.

Well they certain people seem to be quite bitter over something that is for the moment harmless.
Yeaaah, I wouldn't use "bitter" either. Like, you say it's harmless, but the very first page that got linked has Tamamo thinking about living a "love love degenerate lifestyle" with Hakuno as a baby.

Maybe people just find this creepy, you know.

The LEM II Case Files translation has just updated, here.

Good moment:

"Fundamentally it's the same thing. According to my brother, beauty is like a type of sympathetic curse. As we appreciate the beauty of art, our souls and spirits are purified - that is the true nature of the feeling we express with the term 'beauty.'"

After nodding in a way that reminded me of a small animal, Gray pondered my words for a moment before speaking.

"Then, if we were able to witness something of extreme beauty..."

"...then we might be able to push our soul up into a higher plane of being all at once. What do you think? Feel like you've become a better person? Well, I guess you already have quite the pretty face."

"...please, don't talk about my face."

For a small moment, there was a strange pause in her speech. It looked like I might have stepped on a landmine.

Gray: "I've been infected by the Saberface virus. I don't like to talk about it."

Yeah but here is the only place were one of the first responses was "ban it if we see it again".
Here is not there and there is not here, who cares? Same response as above.

Maybe people here got burned more by giantess Altera and all of Agartha, and are thus suspicious when it seems like a Type-Moon work looks to be about someone's magical realm. Who knows?

Back