This Bites! (One Piece SI)

After I came to the realization the I cannot create and color a camouflage pattern, I decided to head back to the drawing board. I decided to attempt to make Boss Dugong on the Paint application, and aside from his arms, I am happy with what i came up with. Hopefully you all will be too!

Very nicely done! The image has been threadmarked for posterity!

After I came to the realization the I cannot create and color a camouflage pattern, I decided to head back to the drawing board. I decided to attempt to make Boss Dugong on the Paint application, and aside from his arms, I am happy with what i came up with. Hopefully you all will be too!

Someone refresh my memory doesn't Boss have an eye-patch?

Even if Boss does not have an eyepatch:
I now have the image of Boss putting on an eyepatch just because it looks cool because he wants to train his eyes. Leading to him having the eyepatch on a different eye all the time, people getting confused about that, and dramatic reveals a la "I am not one-eyed!" (preferrably after an opponent tries a cheap shot against his open eye).
That, plus the Big Boss reference, of course.

Even if Boss does not have an eyepatch:
I now have the image of Boss putting on an eyepatch just because it looks cool because he wants to train his eyes. Leading to him having the eyepatch on a different eye all the time, people getting confused about that, and dramatic reveals a la "I am not one-eyed!" (preferrably after an opponent tries a cheap shot against his open eye).
That, plus the Big Boss reference, of course.
There is some anecdotal evidence that pirates may have worn eyepatches so as to be able to storm the dark underdecks of ships without having to wait for their sight to adjust. In addition, the Mythbusters proved that this is a plausible reason to wear an eyepatch.

Fandom Flux Interview!
Ladies and gentlemen, we present to you, by the gracious efforts of Fandom Flux, an interview with we of the Cross-Brain, recorded yesterday and published now. Here you will find answers to a few questions, and get a closer look into the three minds behind This Bites! We hope you enjoy.

Flux Interview: The Cross-Brain (Xomniac, CV12Hornet and The Patient One)

Back onto more serious matters, I noticed in the interview that Xomniac is still the leading author, so he's technically still the SI and dictates Cross's personality. CV12 and Patient are more editors and world-builders.

Thus it is stuck in my mind that Xomniac's voice is Cross's

Back onto more serious matters, I noticed in the interview that Xomniac is still the leading author, so he's technically still the SI and dictates Cross's personality. CV12 and Patient are more editors and world-builders.

Thus it is stuck in my mind that Xomniac's voice is Cross's
makes sense

Super smart chopper could make some Chlorine trifluoride. I mean if he goes big he will need a big fire for his experiments.

Last edited:
Back