This Bites! (One Piece SI)

There going to be alot of nope in the near future by the look of it

Or for fucks sake, it's that place? Luffy is going to want Chopper to invent some brain bleach.
Then again, considering how he apparently has the ability to selectively delete memories from his own head...

Is there any reason why Cross doesn't just let Conis handle Lassoo? Lasso is an impossibly heavy bazooka, Conis' crew role is to wield impossibly heavy bazookas.

Like I said before, I'm not sure how bad Lily is.

I mean, is he/she that bad?
As a character? yeah probably. It didn't get to say much in the movie, but like 90% of the horror was the implications and what wasn't said. and if you don't know/remember the movie, I won't spoil anything here.

That said, the burden of good horror story lies on the writer and narrative, not the characters or setting. Depending on how the chapter is handled it could range from suspense to filler villain arc to Davy Back Part 2 Flower Boogaloo.

Three of my five favorite active fanfic with new chapters. It's like Christmas morning.

Seeing that picture, I don't feel completely horrified.
No, it's more of an angry, slightly scared, feeling that makes me want to rip that thing apart.
that's the problem with spoilers, (especially spoilers for anything even remotely related to horror). The image lacks any of the build-up that would make it legitimately scary. Yes its grotesque, but it is like having a cabinet with a huge "SCARY THING IN HERE" sign pasted to its front and a rotting corpse inside. You open it, go "ew" and close it right after.

anyways on a separate Ultra-Spoilerly note

Is the little girl with the "good hearing" gonna be capable of hearing the "Voice Of All Things"? Is she a future D? that would be kinda ballin', no lie. Would be interesting if she becomes Gold Roger Mk.3 with the little Oracle kid from Skypeia when she grows up.

Last edited:
that's the problem with spoilers, (especially spoilers for anything even remotely related to horror). The image lacks any of the build-up that would make it legitimately scary. Yes its grotesque, but it is like having a cabinet with a huge "SCARY THING IN HERE" sign pasted to its front and a rotting corpse inside. You open it, go "ew" and close it right after.
To make a good comparison, Luffy on this movie? Imagine his emotions when Kuma splits up his crew in canon, only with them actually dying from his perspective one by one. That's all you need to know on how bad this movie is going to be.

.......Fuck, this is bad, I mean really bad.
I know the events of that island and even if I didn't, I would be on my guard 24/7 thanks to Undertale.
Never trust a smiling, talking flower. Never.
Why is this one of the parts that Cross doesn't know?!.

Edit:

Does Cross know about Undertale?, if he does, then the flower should cause Alarm Bells to ring in his head.

Last edited:
.......Fuck, this is bad, I mean really bad.
I know the events of that island and even if I didn't, I would be on my guard 24/7 thanks to Undetale.
Never trust a smiling, talking flower. Never.
Why is this one of the parts that Cross doesn't know?!.
Word Of God on the other thread is that Cross hasn't watched any of the movies. At all. Zilch, nada, nope. So, that means even after this, Film Z is going to be a huge shock for Cross.

Word Of God on the other thread is that Cross hasn't watched any of the movies. At all. Zilch, nada, nope. So, that means even after this, Film Z is going to be a huge shock for Cross.

How many One Piece movies are there?.
The only ones I know are Nightmare Fuel island, Z and the new one with the Gold-Gold Fruit wielder.

Can I just NOT read the next chapter.
Please?

To make a good comparison, Luffy on this movie? Imagine his emotions when Kuma splits up his crew in canon, only with them actually dying from his perspective one by one. That's all you need to know on how bad this movie is going to be.
Yeah, I think I'll be skipping the next chapter, given what people have been saying and the mention of a memory wipe.

Honestly I'm not that fond of that movie being included.
Not because it's dark and full of horror, I'm fine with that.
But because the main essential themes (helpless before stronger enemy, crew getting taken away, Luffy breaking down due to that) are already used at much more important points later on (the first one just got used, crew getting taken away is important with the Water 7 Sage/Enies Lobby as well as the encounter with Kuma, Luffy has his big breakdown when Ace dies). All that occuring against a random villain that never gets mentioned again just feels like it cheapens those moments.

Back