In Canon Worm Taylor's grandmother, Danny's mother-in-law, is still around... Though, she had a big falling-out with Danny.

Gran turning up in power armour? :)

Hookwolf is about to anger one Taylor Hebert, Demonic Goddess of RAGE, Queen of Escalation. They're going to be finding fragments of him all over the world.

No, it seemed unlikely that an Endbringer was doing what was basically for them a practical joke.
Winged_One (Verified Troll)
Sorry, so not my style.
He gave the phone back and turned to the other people in the room. "Brad, take Victor and Cricket and request that our new friend meets with me, will you, please?"
How to kill three members of the E88 with one order.
Good riddance to Hookwolf. He will not be missed.
I think there are only two versions of him I would miss.
Wont be enough left to bury, he'll be atomized after all.
Taylor has levels of response lower than 'don't leave a body', you know.
*MM sees the BFG slung over Taylor's shoulder*
MM: *staring intently* oooooooh it's beautiful. . .
MMs power: *drools*
*MM produces her own BFG*
Taylor: huh, neat. want to see my other guns?
MM: SQEEEE
MM's power: MARRY ME!
Piggot: *facepalm*
FTFY.
The important question is that, given how Taylor's weapons are, at this point, probably powered by a dangerous combination of RAGE and Argent Energy, what side-effects would this have on Miss Militia and/or her Shard?
Doesn't Miss Militia's power present as green energy? Could her power already be using Argent Energy?

After a period of relaxation and introspection, I came upon a thought. What if the Doom Marine/Slayer, and in turn Taylor, got it wrong. What if the ominous and mysterious voice was not commanding them to RIP and TEAR, but instead R.I.P. and tear ( :cry: )? To respect or commend the remains of the poor innocents to the afterlife, and while lamenting their deaths give them proper burials?

... ...

Naah, ammo-up and lock and load, Taylor! It's a target rich environment. :evil:

Last edited:
Well I don't think Max thought out that order very well. I just got an image in my head of Taylor performing any number of the fatalities from mortal combat on the dumb suckers that are coming after her. Hell I just got an image of her shoving the super shotgun up hookwolf's behind and pulling the trigger.

Stop: Yeah, no, this is not happening anymore.
yeah, no, this is not happening anymore.

I feel like Rule 2 is very clear when it comes to what is and isn't an acceptable discussion. But then we get crap like this:

As interesting as the discussion of pizza preferences may be (my standard go-to choice being either pepperoni & onion or a nice Garlic Pizza, but with several "for variety" options when in the mood, including Bruchetta and Hawaiian,) I do believe we have gone well past the point of significance to this story.

So, in an effort to get back on track, I wish to ask the following:

What sort of Glory Kills does everyone think will be in the future of the Bitches Three? Let's face it, they have committed quick yet painful suicide, and it's only a matter of time before Taylor delivers. So, how memorable does everyone think their deaths will be? And, how inventive will Taylor be?

As a first guess (should Taylor decide to take her time and slow things down,) let me suggest a failed method called Impalement, where a stake the width of a broomstick will be inserted via the rectum, run along side the spine (missing all the vital organs) and come out through the base of the neck. Cause of death would be blood loss if the stake is removed, or it can be anchored to the ground and exposure can be the killer. Naturally, Panacea will be able to save them, so Taylor will get to try again.....

That makes it very apparent that some people just don't read the rules or feel like the rules don't apply to them. So let me make this absolutely clear for everyone here and now:

Crap like this where certain users decide to post explicit murder fantasies and other ITG mannerisms will not be tolerated in this thread. I know the source crossover, but that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that behavior like this is unacceptable. So...yeah. Don't do this crap anymore. Any more incidents will result in a harsher punishment.

[off-topic]

In one of my fics, Doomguy is explicitly named Flynn Blaskowitz and is wondering if he is a descendant of "that Blaskowitz who put a bullet through Hitler's brain".
He is from Brutal Doom, though, not from Doom 2016. And the kind of Wolfenstein that has a mecha-suit Hitler as the final boss.

[/off-topic]

On topic, I can't see the kind of power DOOMgal now possesses to be useful for anything but shits and giggles from this point on. Hilarity will ensue, of that I am sure, but as practical applications go... Maybe she'll get herself an Enbringer skin rug or two, that's all.

Why do I get the feeling that Eidolon is going to HATE her for that? (insert Grinch Class Grin/Smile here.)

They did confirm that the cyberdemon in Doom 2016 was the demon BJ fought in Wolfenstein.

Back