Oh geeze. If the Tinker's THAT confident about not wearing a mask, you don't *strong arm them* into service.

There's about to be quite a few more explosions going on. >_>;

She had the absent thought about what the hell the city would do with a three hundred yard glass-lined hole in the ground. Probably turn it into a pond or something, since there didn't seem to be any other use for it.

Duck Ponds From Minato!

I gotta say, so far pretty much the entirety of DOOMed has been hilarious! I especially like how her rage and frustration gets funny, really well done there. :}

And I wonder just how much of a crater she's going to leave of the Medhall Building, if she even gets that far (since I'm pretty sure she'll just kill Cricket, Stormtiger, and Hookwolf instead of letting them menace her father).

You know what I want to see: Taylor beating the crap out of the recruitment party, but letting them live (because they're human, she's home and has time to cool off, take your pick for a reasoning). And THEN, her new 'fan club' follows them back and 'cleans up the neighborhood'.

Hookwolf, with a menacing grin: 'He old geezer, leave, I gonna talk to the young lady.'
Taylor, after having processed 'it's Hookwolf, and he threatened dad' - so, after about fifteen microseconds - RAGE.
? End of story, what did you think?

If Taylor's suit has a mini-map display, do you think it's smart enough to have different icons for demons, Nazis, and non-combs? How about marking those with shards/agents/passengers?

Well, Max is basically an idiot.
He may not believe in the Nazi stuff. But he's still the leader of a gang of Nazi shitheads.

I think we need to invite the young lady to consider the advantages of our organization.
...to a possible pair of Blazkowicz?
Are you stupid!?!?!?
No. Don't answer that. You are a multi-billionaire who still decides to dress up in silly armor and mask and perform crime, instead of doing it the rational and legal way like all the other multi-billionaires. It is OBVIOUS that I don't need that questioned answered by you.

Kaiser...

Max, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Hebert, full stop!"

Just had to do it......

"Thank god for that," Emily replied
"Holy mother of god,"

For some reason God keeps being invocated here. However it's in vain AS THERE IS NO GOD IN BROCKTON BAY SINCE DOOM IS UPON YOU!!!

Now thats closer. But still not quite right....

Last edited:
Back