When she finally gets back home, it will be with a rage fiery enough to burn Hell it's self to ash.
It just occured to me that there's another option: Earth Bet is just so _peaceful_ she can't bring herself to give a single fuck about anything; she's just enjoying the vacation. Sure, there's that dragon-wannabe she had to shoot with the BFG, and the guy who tried to grow swords into her before she shot him in the face -- his name was Caesar or something like that, wasn't it? -- and this really annoying guy in primitive power armor who keeps yelling at her, but overall? She's so relaxed she's _stoned_ just from not having all the adrenalin in her system.

I'm wondering if Taylor is being affected by Argent energy because her armour isn't specifically designed to protect its wearer from it and is going to wake up after one death with red skin and a pair of horns.

It would be extra fun if Taylor could at least partially control and direct the mutations caused by the energy, or the UAC has some way to purify the energy in humans and allow them to control it if they haven't reached critical levels.

I'm wondering if Taylor is being affected by Argent energy because her armour isn't specifically designed to protect its wearer from it and is going to wake up after one death with red skin and a pair of horns.

That is actually a good question I didn't even think about that...Mp.pi? Any answer for this? Or is that spoilers territory?

It would be extra fun if Taylor could at least partially control and direct the mutations caused by the energy, or the UAC has some way to purify the energy in humans and allow them to control it if they haven't reached critical levels.
That is actually a good question I didn't even think about that...Mp.pi? Any answer for this? Or is that spoilers territory?
This is an almgamation of all DOOMs, so who knows if argent energy is in this blending

It just occured to me that there's another option: Earth Bet is just so _peaceful_ she can't bring herself to give a single fuck about anything; she's just enjoying the vacation. Sure, there's that dragon-wannabe she had to shoot with the BFG, and the guy who tried to grow swords into her before she shot him in the face -- his name was Caesar or something like that, wasn't it? -- and this really annoying guy in primitive power armor who keeps yelling at her, but overall? She's so relaxed she's _stoned_ just from not having all the adrenalin in her system.

Is that the one where she uses a chainsaw to cut Levi up, then a Berzerk to tear Levi's core out of him and eat it...

Then declare that she's sending the next one to fuck with her retirement to Hell, since she just wants to be left the fuck alone?

Possibly while Scion watches?

A lot of those things were weapons. By the looks of it the inhabitants of this place had put up a fucking big fight. There were holes in walls all over the place, a lot of the damaged sections were as likely to show damage from explosions as from the monsters, and she'd found some areas that were absolutely swimming in what looked like some weird sort of cartridge cases, along with piles of depleted energy cells. There was a lot of shrapnel from what she supposed had been grenades of some sort. As far as she could see, quite a lot of people had shot the fuck out of everything in sight.

Actually, that was just one really angry guy.

Im liking this fic, part of me really wants to see Taylor's rage eventually manifest itself into some kind of red miasma, just so people(and demons) know that shit is about to get real.😁

Last edited:
Run #666 Stared demons into submission became ruler of hell. Fun times
Run #1337 0n1y wr0t3 1n l33t 5p3ak 4 n0 g00d r3a5on.
Run #4004 Started cooking show. Was a success until lawyers sued.

at some point it would be fun to have something like these be found once Taylor escapes by armsmaster as he examines the suit. Especially if she starts noting runs where she escaped as well. Cue him finding "Run #???? Escaped Hell, met Protectorate, Armsmaster is a dick."

Run #2005 Fought through base along side Karl Urban and then killed The Rock.

Run #64: GOOMBA STOMP THE BITCHES!!!
Run #823: Fashion crude sledge-mallet out of scraps and spare parts. Proceed to play whack-a-demon.
Run #6543: Peel an imp like a grape and wear its skin as a cape.
Run #6544: Beat an imp into submission and wear the living imp as a cape.
Run #6545: Reenact the works of Shakespeare using demons as the props.
Run #7823: Stuck an imp's head up another imp's ass. Instant regret for all parties involved.

Last edited:
Run #34: Stumbled upon a couple of very distracted Succubi, was very confused about my orientation for a short time then noticed that one of them looked a lot like Emma, needless to say they are all gone now and I make it a point to either stay away from that area or clear it from afar, though really all the demons seem off this run.
Run #69: Forgot about the Succubi and decided to have a look in the place I had mentally marked as off limits, they weren't as distracted this time around so I didn't get the drop on them, it also seems the Emma lookalike is the boss of the group here and there is also a Sophia caricature as well, this might be a good source of stress and/or anger relief, FYI not getting the drop on them didn't change the outcome, again there is something off about the demons this time.
Run #3434: Decided to have some fun with the Succubus encounter this time, now have Emelia, Tammy, the Sophia and Emma lookalikes respectively, and all the other Succubi eating out of my hands, kissing my feet and all that good stuff, also figured out what was odd about the demons in runs 34 and 69, going to distract myself in an effort to repress that knowledge now.
Run #6969: All hail Taylor queen of the Succubi after turning both the first, the strongest and the leaders into my faithful minions, or should that be pets, hmmmm, I think this version of hell is affecting my oddly, oh well, things will hopefully be back to normal next run and if the pattern holds I won't have to deal with this again for a long time.

Dooms timeline goes something like

Doom > doom 2 > doom 64 > doom (2016)

With doom 3 and Resurection of Evil as a mix between a remake reimagine of doom 1

Back