-their own Kausen. The idea seemed laughable only a month or so ago. But the more she stared at Perseus Megas, the less crazy it sounded. They already had transforming IFVs and tanks. Why couldn't they make their own equivalent Kausen? It wouldn't magically destroy all of the Kausen immediately, but it didn't have to. It just needed to level the playing field back to some kind of conventional battlefield that the GSDF could fight…
Sounds like Lennox is going to spearhead basically a Gundam themed mecha/mobile suit program that doesn't go for transforming but rather groups of good enough mechs/mobile suits working together as a fire team/platoon.

Seems like her thinking is manned mechs that can move and fight like infantry writ large.

And now we have our second new super robot team. Hm almost seems less like she was inspired to make super robots and more inspired to make real robots

It sounds more like a Mobile Doll program. More cannon fodder to throw out.

It sounds more like a Mobile Doll program. More cannon fodder to throw out.
Uh Im pretty sure Her Idea of Making their own Kausen is Based on Getting an "Officer" Kausen to deal with their Counterpart since the Normal forces can Handle the Drones with DFRI mass produced Mechs. Though Going all in on Golems works too though I dont how that helps with guys like Bandit who are way more skilled and equiped.

Hmm with Ichiro with both Mega Blaster and Buster Armor I think we should focus on Giving Thinderbolt her Combo witg the Saddle so She can be fully online even against a Kaiju or Kausen.

Hmm with Ichiro with both Mega Blaster and Buster Armor I think we should focus on Giving Thinderbolt her Combo witg the Saddle so She can be fully online even against a Kaiju or Kausen.
Probably a good idea to get that finished as soon as possible. Okay sure, why not.
I was thinking more Nanoha-style Energy Blasts as we combine the 3 Crystal Combo.
would that even work? Plus if it did give Nanoha-style Blasts than that would risk destroying a good portion of the target. On the other hand it might be a good weapon to start with as we work toward giving the Space Battleship plan it's superweapon.

would that even work? Plus if it did give Nanoha-style Blasts than that would risk destroying a good portion of the target. On the other hand it might be a good weapon to start with as we work toward giving the Space Battleship plan it's superweapon.
Nanoha-style blasts are for beating Friendship into people. Lots of destoroyed environments but no one dies. Easier to salvage/loot enemy tech that way.

Nanoha-style blasts are for beating Friendship into people. Lots of destoroyed environments but no one dies. Easier to salvage/loot enemy tech that way.
Fair point and might be a good weapon for Magical Girl Jessica. But if we wanted to go all out and really make a Nanoha style weapon for a warship like the ones that the warships in the series have than it'd be a good angle to try since again we do need a Superweapon for the Battleship plan.

Hmm here are some Write-In Feel we can use to upgrade our Super Robots
for our Engineers to work on.

Tyrant Buster
-Arc Cannon, Mega Blaster, Kausen Energy Shards, C Crystal, Faedium, K-Lungs and Empathic Booster if we combine them all wed be able to Create a Very Powerful Gun to be used against our enemies.

Aegis Shield
-We have K-Scale Shield, Zirvitium Alloy, Faedeum,C-Crstal Empathic Booster and Dispersion Zone time to see what if we can Combine them all into a Super Shield for our units to use.

Last edited:
I still think:-

Faedium + C-Crystal + Kausen Shard = "Orgone" Energy

It'd lead to the development of Gen 3 Super Robots.

Our current lineage is:-

Beowulf - Gen 0
Perseus, Thunderbolt - Gen 1
Perseus Megas - Gen 1.5

Gen 2 will be incorporating Kaiju Muscle if we sacrifice the Variable Frame

Just Realize Saddle need two wait 2 turns before it can be used for Combination but we do have TMU we can give Thunderbult 2 TMU for her Triple Combo as upgrade first then give her the sadle as either a Second Combination or for a SUper Mode like Beowulf Fenrir. Well that or 2 Seekers to Combine with the Thunderbolt.

Also depending on what we can do with the Predasuar Chasis we might be able to use it for Perseus super Mode.

Last edited:
Just Realize Saddle need two wait 2 turns before it can be used for Combination but we do have TMU we can give Thunderbult 2 TMU for her Triple Combo as upgrade first then give her the sadle as either a Second Combination or for a SUper Mode like Beowulf Fenrir. Well that or 2 Seekers to Combine with the Thunderbolt.
that might be doable but I doubt it. The TMU are gen 0 tech. the Seekers are gen 2 tech. Using a Seeker might work but we would need a specific vehicle for the third stage and I don't think the TMU will work for that.
Also depending on what we can do with the Predasuar Chasis we might be able to use it for Perseus super Mode.
I think we are planning on using the Predasaur Chassis as the basis for a Megazord expy. We already have a second chassis at the bottom of the underwater base that Ichiro fought and defeated. we just need to salvage that and find a third form for the 3 stage Megazord expy.

It's also already a troop transport for giant robot sized combatants which is worth its weight on gold.

It gets us into the theater of war much faster and with the units inside fresh which is needed given we have limited means to do so.

If we wanted to use one of the dropships as a chassis for a super Robot, we'd have to literally design it from the ground up to account for crew and other elements while the dropship is transforming or combining with other chassis.

That design ethos and aesthetics are more Westphalians than us. We aren't making that though depending on what other super science branches cook up it might happen for them.

god have mercy on us then
there was a video that showed one hildolfr taking out multiple zakus in a desert

what about making the D-50C Loto

Post should come by sometime tonight or tomorrow. Had a stressful week, but that's nothing new.

Loving the brainstorm session though! Keep those ideas in mind as we get to the top of the turn.

Back