What should your focus for the rest of the Quest be?

• Total voters
Voting is open
[X] Create a Force-Projection Military
[X] Wealth Tokens
-[X] Also create Half-Tokens and Quarter-Tokens to better facilitate trade for items and services of lesser value than rations

Last edited:
[X] Create a Strike-Group Based Military
[X] Wealth Tokens

Hopefully we can revise the currency in the future to move away from more volatile "backed" systems to a more abstract fiat system, or just keep tweaking it I suppose, to facilitate trade, growth, etc.

[X] Wealth Tokens

Half and quarter tokens sound like a flawed idea. I'm not entirely sold on Wealth Tokens, but it's simple enough and we have to go with something for now.

[X] Wealth Tokens

Could we establish an economic monitoring group? Seems like the first step towards actual economists.

Is it possible to subsume a Unborn God or possibilities of God if Enough xenos aka Eldar worship Starchild in this case? I am wondering is it possible for Him to assimilate Mantle of Ynnrad if he is worshipped as Ynnrad by Eldar converts?

[X] Wealth Tokens

It'll be neat to be a quantity focused mortal army. I can imagine our military being very XCOM-Xenonauts like when it deploys.

Is it possible to subsume a Unborn God or possibilities of God if Enough xenos aka Eldar worship Starchild in this case? I am wondering is it possible for Him to assimilate Mantle of Ynnrad if he is worshipped as Ynnrad by Eldar converts?
Yes, but that requires resources and time most races in the Galaxy do not have available, and for the Unborn Deity to be weak enough to be changed by a malignant attempt to change their narrative/story within the Warp.

And no Eldar will worship the Star Child. Ever. A mon'keigh god is beneath them.

[X] Wealth Tokens

Right now our big sticks are the handful of psykers and the Lamenters, who will most likely take a century to even get to functional much less chapter strength. I say focus on specialized combat teams while we keep our civ geared to giving them the best wargear and tech they can.

Adhoc vote count started by Doccer on Jan 31, 2024 at 12:33 AM, finished with 44 posts and 34 votes.

Hypothetically is it possible for Starchild to subsume unborn Gods with human origin under its narrative? I am talking about omnissiah and Sanginitor. They are born from human narrative after all.

Does Starchild have a sorta advantage against daemons born from humanity? Can it assimilate End of Empire aka abby's sword Ska original sin without being corrupted?

Hypothetically is it possible for Starchild to subsume unborn Gods with human origin under its narrative? I am talking about omnissiah and Sanginitor. They are born from human narrative after all.

Does Starchild have a sorta advantage against daemons born from humanity? Can it assimilate End of Empire aka abby's sword Ska original sin without being corrupted?
In order:
Yes, if there were any. Big E is the first and made the second, which is a faith-construct and not a god. No. Nope.

Voting is open
Back