What should your focus for the rest of the Quest be?

• Total voters
Voting is open
[X] Plan: Establishing Boundaries and Rewarding Lamenters

What is portfolios or domains of Starchild? Is it possible to cure mutants using miracles or technological knowledge?
Hope, Compassion, Humanity, Song, Mercy, Creativity, Health, Unity, Innovation, Machinery, Logic, Progress, Protection, Justice, Wisdom, The Sun, The Home, Death, Ruthlessness, Brutality, and Fire.

Curing Material mutations can be done by:
A.) Cutting out/off the mutated parts.
B.) Using Gene-Therapy to remove the genes that caused such.

Curing Immaterial mutations can be done by:
A.) Wielding the right Psykana at a sufficient level of mastery to mend the soul. (Eldar can do so.)
B.) Having the willpower and access to the right place innundated with faith to mend it yourself by prayer and effort.
C.) Being in the presence of an Imperial Saint or under the influence of a Blank for several days.

Last edited:
[X] Plan: Establishing Boundaries and Rewarding Lamenters
-[X] [General] Figure out an Economy
-[X] [Military] Uuuuh, Organi-what?
-[X] [Chapter] Screen for Potential Candidates and Foster Gene-Slaves

What is difference between Throne Emperor and Starchild domain wise?

Cam starchild able to use Imperial Saints?

What happens to human soul after death? Who gets it starchild or Emperor?

Is starchild a racial God or is it possible to turn it into a universalist God like chaos God but Order version?

What is difference between Throne Emperor and Starchild domain wise?

Cam starchild able to use Imperial Saints?

What happens to human soul after death? Who gets it starchild or Emperor?

Is starchild a racial God or is it possible to turn it into a universalist God like chaos God but Order version?
1. Emps has none, he is beeg psyker empowered by faith, but is shunting that off mostly to help humanity and craft the Star Child in recent times.

2. No, Imperial Saints are Psykana Constructs created via Faith and a fragment of the Emperor's Soul. The Star Child may create similar things of its own, but for that it needs to be born first. Imperial Saints will die/combust once Big E kicks the bucket alongside the Sol System.

3. Before Emps time? Peacefully dissolved in the calmer portions of the Warp. After Emps? Either snacked on by Daemons and the Warp or used as fuel by Emps to stave off Chaos. With Star Child? Peacefully dissolve within its gentle embrace into raw soul stuff for its use.

4. Racial, but the Star Child won't abandon Xeno worshippers if it doesn't have to. Uncontested souls get grabbed, contested ones get evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

Last edited:
1. Emps has none, he is beeg psyker empowered by faith, but is shunting that off mostly to help humanity and craft the Star Child in recent times.

2. No, Imperial Saints are Psykana Constructs created via Faith and a fragment of the Emperor's Soul. The Star Child may create similar things of its own, but for that it needs to be born first. Imperial Saints will die/combust once Big E kicks the bucket alongside the Sol System.

3. Before Emps time? Peacefully dissolved in the calmer portions of the Warp. After Emps? Either snacked on by Daemons and the Warp or used as fuel by Emps to stave off Chaos. With Star Child? Peacefully dissolve within its gentle embrace into raw soul stuff for its use.

4. Racial, but the Star Child won't abandon Xeno worshippers if it doesn't have to. Uncontested souls get grabbed, contested ones get evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Combust? Wait, what happens when the Big Man finally does die in the sol System? We aren't going to get a new eye of Terror in Segmentum Solar are we?

The truth is we have no way of knowing! Like, we're a random Dark Mechanicus outpost, our foreign policy right now is, "Maybe we should fix up a scout ship sometime in the next few decades."

Combust? Wait, what happens when the Big Man finally does die in the sol System? We aren't going to get a new eye of Terror in Segmentum Solar are we?
You are. Big E dies, Eternity Gate allows Daemons to enter into Terra, it then swiftly explodes, ripping Terra straight into the Warp, with Sol following soon thereafter, birthing an Eye of Terror directly centered on the Golden Throne.
The truth is we have no way of knowing!
Ya, but I can answer some questions for the players for stuff that you won't be able to impact/change. :V
Hopefully, we don't get the Divine Tyrant (Fifth Chaos God), or something worse.
Unless Chaos gets a move on, Star Child will not be devoured by the Star Father upon birth.

You are. Big E dies, Eternity Gate allows Daemons to enter into Terra, it then swiftly explodes, ripping Terra straight into the Warp, with Sol following soon thereafter, birthing an Eye of Terror directly centered on the Golden Throne.

Ya, but I can answer some questions for the players for stuff that you won't be able to impact/change. :V

Unless Chaos gets a move on, Star Child will not be devoured by the Star Father upon birth.
You know, I've never heard of the tyrant referred to as Star Father, it's honestly pretty cool. So wait, what's the difference then between the Star Father and Star Child?
On shit were in this time line
Every timeline in modern 40k has one of those doomsday apocalypse's so, it's not that terribly off track all things considered.

Last edited:
We frankly don't know, in canon, to what extent he actually is conscious and able to be active even in the Warp, as opposed to an unconscious process of hunger attached to a body kept alive by human sacrifice on a grand scale.

You know, I've never heard of the tyrant referred to as Star Father, it's honestly pretty cool. So wait, what's the difference then between the Star Father and Star Child?
Star Child is the entity that got the benevolent aspects of humanity's faith channeled into it, the Star Father is the malignant Warp Tumor (Chaos) which coalesces around the refuse and will try to eat the Star Child once Big E kicks the bucket. Unless things change, this timeline won't have that happen.
We frankly don't know, in canon, to what extent he actually is conscious and able to be active even in the Warp, as opposed to an unconscious process of hunger attached to a body kept alive by human sacrifice on a grand scale.
Yeah, we do do that.

So as a reminder to the thread;
Any ruling on the Warp and the nature of Gods etc etc etc I do, all that is purely for this quest and timeline. I am heavily leaning on fanon I like and my own headcanon here for the finer aspects behind the curtain, so do keep that in mind. Like, many aspects of the Star Child were stolen borrowed from a story with a benevolent Warp Goddess being born and halping around while being adorable. I have since lost the story. : (

Last edited:
Star Child is the entity that got the benevolent aspects of humanity's faith channeled into it, the Star Father is the malignant Warp Tumor (Chaos) which coalesces around the refuse and will try to eat the Star Child once Big E kicks the bucket. Unless things change, this timeline won't have that happen.

Yeah, we do do that.

So as a reminder to the thread;
Any ruling on the Warp and the nature of Gods etc etc etc I do, all that is purely for this quest and timeline. I am heavily leaning on fanon I like and my own headcanon here for the finer aspects behind the curtain, so do keep that in mind. Like, many aspects of the Star Child were stolen borrowed from a story with a benevolent Warp Goddess being born and halping around while being adorable. I have since lost the story. : (

Ooof, I definitely watched that balloon out of my control, which is a good reason why it fell apart.

Had fun while I was at it though!

Voting is open
Back