Star Wars: Rebellion

It's a close vote, neck and neck, but I believe that letting someone else speak first might be winning by a nose.
[Brutal Honesty Mode]Man I got an hour of shit I gotta do before I can get to this and start writing. I realize that Speaking First won, but I would like to both formalize it and keep that extra time.[/Brutal Honesty Mode]

[Brutal Honesty Mode]Man I got an hour of shit I gotta do before I can get to this and start writing. I realize that Speaking First won, but I would like to both formalize it and keep that extra time.[/Brutal Honesty Mode]

I was just employing some of my dry wit, good sir. Nothing more.

*tips their top-hat and gets off the computer since the timer's almost run out.*

Possible Jedi Strategies
Salvage

"Some of you might know me. A few of you may have tried to kill me. I may have tried to kill a few of you." The entire assembly looks, the conclave turned to you. "But right now, that doesn't matter. Right now, the nightmare that burned at the core of so many Jedi has come to pass."
Necessity: 79+23=102
"He's right." Shaak Ti opens up from her seat of honor at very head of the conclave, her holograph flickering. Her apprentice sits next to her, the young Zabrak self-conscious of the situation. "We hid, and there was no shame in that. Now, though? The time has come for the Light to burn once more, for the Dark to be driven back."

Over many hours two strategies are pounded out. However there is dissent amongst the Jedi, for some would prefer stealth.

1. The Second Army Of Light: The Jedi shall arrive on Ruusan, and begin training. They will attempt to garner strength, and to fight the Empire by whatever means necessary. They will be lead once more by a council- Shaak Ti taking one of the four positions, possibly more instantly being filled if her own connections can pan out. You must admit the historian in you is being tickled pink by the idea.
Mainly Supported by: Ahsoka Tano, Jorvak Hull, Shaak Ti, Rahm Kota

2. Jedi Shadows: The Jedi shall strike from the dark, hitting the Empire where it is weak and never standing firm. However, this will mean you cannot stop this Imperial madness and its sins, for a good while at least.
Mainly Supported by: A'Sarhad Hett, Quinlan Vos, Ferus Olin, Olee Starstone

Something has come to you attention. No few of the Jedi respect you for keeping the fight going, the flame alive and well. They will follow. And they could decide which path your Order follows.

[] Army Of Light

[] Jedi Shadows

Last edited:
The Army of Light sounds like a good deal, but where does that leave our rebellion and the others?

So yeah, stay in the Shadows, and begin to gather.

[X] Jedi Shadows

Is there any way we can offer Ruusan as a safe place for Jedi? Like, not as an army but in the sense of 'If you're on the run and need a place to cool your heels in between sabotage/Jedi-Shadow missions, come here?

Some sort of split difference, almost. Hrm, now that we know it's going to be smart, that alleviates some concerns, but the council still leaves things complicated.

The Army of Light sounds like a good deal, but where does that leave our rebellion and the others?

So yeah, stay in the Shadows, and begin to gather.

[X] Jedi Shadows

Is there any way we can offer Ruusan as a safe place for Jedi? Like, not as an army but in the sense of 'If you're on the run and need a place to cool your heels in between sabotage/Jedi-Shadow missions, come here?

Some sort of split difference, almost. Hrm, now that we know it's going to be smart, that alleviates some concerns, but the council still leaves things complicated.
You will remain as head of your chunk of the Rebellion but still a subordinate Jedi, if that makes sense?

And you will very definitely be offering Ruusan as a safe space for the Jedi to go to, no matter which wins.

Back