Star Wars: Rebellion

I almost want to do a write-in, something like 'Grow in the Shadows to step into the Light.'

Basically, the idea is 'Jedi Shadows' except Jedi have a secondary main mission to find force sensitives and convince them to be apprentices/etc, etc, and they build up the next generation of Jedi through the Academy, and only then, once they have enough in the way of numbers to be a true threat do they begin to move towards forming/joining the rebellion.

Basically, a disunited Shadow War approach, but one with an end-point in which, all at once, with dozens and dozens of new Jedi where the Empire thought it was hunting the remnants, announce themselves.

"The New Jedi Order is here, and rebellion shall sweep the stars."

I almost want to do a write-in, something like 'Grow in the Shadows to step into the Light.'

Basically, the idea is 'Jedi Shadows' except Jedi have a secondary main mission to find force sensitives and convince them to be apprentices/etc, etc, and they build up the next generation of Jedi through the Academy, and only then, once they have enough in the way of numbers to be a true threat do they begin to move towards forming/joining the rebellion.

Basically, a disunited Shadow War approach, but one with an end-point in which, all at once, with dozens and dozens of new Jedi where the Empire thought it was hunting the remnants, announce themselves.

"The New Jedi Order is here, and rebellion shall sweep the stars."
I would allow that as a write-in.

[X] Grow in the Shadows to Step into the Light!
-[X] As Jedi Shadows, but with an added emphasis on finding force sensitives, recruiting and training them, and bringing them back when possible to Ruusan, which will soon have an academy and even before that is a safe area for training.
-[X] Once there is a new generation of Jedi, a strong Order reborn, only then, not a few hardy survivors but an entire New Jedi Order, shall the Jedi Order announce itself to the world, then transitioning, now that its future is more secure, into the Army of Light mode.

Something like this? Just trying to make sure I have everything I was talking about in my write-in idea, would welcome suggestions if I missed anything or added something that wasn't part of the idea I gave.

In this model our character's sorta the prime example. He's turned one Jedi back towards the fight, is almost done convincing a Dark-Sider to go light-side, and found and is training two different apprentices.

And meanwhile from the shadows he has formed a rebel force that he's leading. He's working towards both primary goals for Light-time.

Not all Jedi can do the latter, so their steps in that direction might be more individual, but all Jedi can find and train force sensitives.

Last edited:
Just to establish exactly when you will be "Stepping Into The Light", I'm thinking at least 200 Knights/masters and half that number in senior Padawans. If you have any thoughts on that, please speak now.

Back