Voting is open
Confused Jackie Chan and Facepalming Picard Counter New
All Instances of Confused Jackie Chan & Facepalming Picard

Total Confused Jackie Chan Tally: VII

1D100 = 6+25+5+10-15 = 31 (The heck? :jackiechan: )
1D100 = Nat! 2+20+10-15-10 = Nat!Fail! 7 (Why do I even bother... :jackiechan:)
1D3+3 = 3+3 => 6! ( :jackiechan: )
:jackiechan: Bro, at this point, the dice just have a mind of their own. And no one can convince me otherwise.
1D100 = Nat! 1+20+10-15 => Nat!Fail! 16 ( :jackiechan: I... Buh... Whu... :facepalm:)
1D100 = Nat! 97+20+10-10-15 => Nat!Crit! 87 ( :jackiechan: What is going on?!)
1D100 = Nat! 1+15+15-20 => Nat!Fail! 11 ( :jackiechan: THREE NAT ONES?!?!?!)

|==================================|

Total Facepalming Picard Tally: VII

1D100 = Nat! 2+20+10-15-10 = Nat Crit! 7 ( :facepalm: ...of course.)
1D100 = Nat! 96+25+15+10+5 = Nat!Crit! 151 ( :facepalm: Oh, screw off.)
1D100 = Nat! 1+20-15-10 => Neg!Fail! -4 ( :facepalm: Of course...)
1D100 = Nat! 1+20+10-15 => Nat!Fail! 16 ( :jackiechan: I... Buh... Whu... :facepalm:)
1D100 = 11+15+15-20 => 21 ( :facepalm: Can anything be normal in my quest?)
1D100 = 85+15+10-15 => Art!Crit! 95 ( :facepalm: I'm done... I've had enough of this.)

@Randomnerd, thank you for the idea.

Last edited:
[X] Plan Helm's Deep
-[X] Yes, it will allow us to cover more ground and keep the Redcoats from advancing too much inland. (Great risk of Recoats cutting off Breed's Hill from Bunker Hill, but buys time for Bunker Hill to prepare.)
-[X] Bunker Hill (Only if you pick the first or second options for the first question.)
-[X] Help Captain Prescott finish the battle plan and the layout of the fortifications.

Justification:

Breed's Hill is nescessary, it's not as high as Bunker Hill, but it can still cause problems, so I recommend we put a smallish force there, fight for awhile, and have them withdraw to Bunker Hill ideally. The goal is to delay the British and cause casualties.

Bunker Hill, well, I'd rather not risk being cut off.

And the plan is so we can bring up the notion of using it as a temporary delay and make sure we know what's going on.

Breed's Hill is nescessary, it's not as high as Bunker Hill, but it can still cause problems, so I recommend we put a smallish force there, fight for awhile, and have them withdraw to Bunker Hill ideally. The goal is to delay the British and cause casualties
If it goes the way of canon the majority of the British forces will go attack breeds hill and none of the forces and fortifications at bunker hill will be necessary as the army of observation will have retreated due to being out of ammunition.

We should at least make sure that we have enough supplies to make sure that breeds and bunker hill can fight for a full day.

Also I say we go to breeds hill so we have a chance to save dr warrens life

If it goes the way of canon the majority of the British forces will go attack breeds hill and none of the forces and fortifications at bunker hill will be necessary as the army of observation will have retreated due to being out of ammunition.
Big if. We have rubbed it a bit in their noses, and I'd rather not risk some lobster back being clever and flanking us.

Big if. We have rubbed it a bit in their noses, and I'd rather not risk some lobster back being clever and flanking us.
The reason I am bringing that up is that conventional wisdom of this era is never splitting up your army for a two pronged attack… that's what gage and company thought before bunker hill forced them to get creative. And honestly their creativity means little against Washington's who out did everyone

They've never fought a major battle against us yet. That is my reasoning. Plus if I rad the order of battle right, Prescott is at bunker hill and he's solid

Alright, finished up editing the Omake Informational Page, so I've got some updoots regarding Omake rewards. :)

John Morgan now serves in Morgan's Rifle Company alongside Jacques Tremblay.

The American navy gets a new boat as well as a +10 to Stewardship Actions on Turn III.

The Military Battles of the Day, Part Four
+5 to Martial Actions on Turn III.

Map Addiction Frenzy
+10 to non-Battle Rolls during the Battle of Bunker Hill.

Also, I am so very happy to see discussion going about what to do. Keep it up! :D
Also also, a Liberty's Kids omake would make my day, pretty please.

[X]Plan: Another Battle Like This:
-[X] Yes, it will allow us to cover more ground and keep the Redcoats from advancing too much inland. (Great risk of Recoats cutting off Breed's Hill from Bunker Hill, but buys time for Bunker Hill to prepare.)
-[X] Breed's Hill (Only if you pick the first or third options for the first question.)
-[X] Check over the weapons and supplies to make sure there is nothing faulty or missing.

My Plan is simple, fight at Breeds hill, and save Dr. Warren. And while at Breeds hill, there was a legend that every man had 8 shots, we will not follow the legend. We will get more ammo to kill red coats with.

Also also, a Liberty's Kids omake would make my day, pretty please.
Maybe, I have work today.

Last edited:
I should write omakes to given bonuses to the loyalists, I don't like how well these damn rebellious colonials are doing so far :V

Nice, Quest updated the minute I finished binging the updates so far!
Wow, it's the guy whose quest inspired me to join SV in the first place with his Three Kingdoms quest! :D And from the alternate history quest to the long pause between updates because real life is a jerk, there's a lot of fun parallels. :p

Glad to have you here, man.

[X]Plan: Another Battle Like This:

If we can force a battle at Breeds hill we should be able to take out the army and with lessor casualties.

I just realized that I already gave rewards for the earlier omakes... Please stand by as I figure out how to solve this mess. :V

Voting is open
Back