Voting is open
Confused Jackie Chan and Facepalming Picard Counter New
All Instances of Confused Jackie Chan & Facepalming Picard

Total Confused Jackie Chan Tally: VII

1D100 = 6+25+5+10-15 = 31 (The heck? :jackiechan: )
1D100 = Nat! 2+20+10-15-10 = Nat!Fail! 7 (Why do I even bother... :jackiechan:)
1D3+3 = 3+3 => 6! ( :jackiechan: )
:jackiechan: Bro, at this point, the dice just have a mind of their own. And no one can convince me otherwise.
1D100 = Nat! 1+20+10-15 => Nat!Fail! 16 ( :jackiechan: I... Buh... Whu... :facepalm:)
1D100 = Nat! 97+20+10-10-15 => Nat!Crit! 87 ( :jackiechan: What is going on?!)
1D100 = Nat! 1+15+15-20 => Nat!Fail! 11 ( :jackiechan: THREE NAT ONES?!?!?!)

|==================================|

Total Facepalming Picard Tally: VII

1D100 = Nat! 2+20+10-15-10 = Nat Crit! 7 ( :facepalm: ...of course.)
1D100 = Nat! 96+25+15+10+5 = Nat!Crit! 151 ( :facepalm: Oh, screw off.)
1D100 = Nat! 1+20-15-10 => Neg!Fail! -4 ( :facepalm: Of course...)
1D100 = Nat! 1+20+10-15 => Nat!Fail! 16 ( :jackiechan: I... Buh... Whu... :facepalm:)
1D100 = 11+15+15-20 => 21 ( :facepalm: Can anything be normal in my quest?)
1D100 = 85+15+10-15 => Art!Crit! 95 ( :facepalm: I'm done... I've had enough of this.)

@Randomnerd, thank you for the idea.

Last edited:
Omake Bounty List II New
Now comes that time where I hand out omake bounties where you get big bonuses for writing certain types of omakes. These bonuses will be valid and collectable up until the voting ends, so make sure you get your votes in before that happens.

1. Ben Franklin and Moses reuniting with their apprentices in Philadelphia. Claimed by @Magoose.
2. Quebec rebels fighting a small skirmish against British forces. Claimed by @HydroG3.
3. A debate in Parliament about the colonies openly revolting. Claimed by @Cyberphilosipher
4. Soldiers in the 7th Continental Regiment and their views on their new commanding officer Jonathan Halbert. Claimed by @Magoose.

Oh, and if you guys had written that omake where Halbert confronted Washington about the segregation? The action would've autopassed. :V

Last edited:
Really. Just Really.
When I saw that Magoose's plan was gonna win, I figured I'd roll beforehand so that I could finish the next update faster. Even if his plan lost, all I'd have to do was roll for the actions not in his plan. And then you rolled the nat 2.

And of all the omake bounties that weren't collected, it just had to be the one that would have saved you so much trouble.

Also, QM notes here, when you guys put an autopass on any roll that failed, naturally or artificially, you get a moderate success. Nothing outstanding, but you'd have done a decent job. If you get an artificial or natural crit, however, then you still retain the amazing benefits from such with no degrading to a moderate success. I'm not cruel.

[Non-Canon] RealOtto: Yelp Reviews New
4. Soldiers in the 7th Continental Regiment and their views on their new commanding officer Jonathan Halbert.

Halbert opens a magazine called 'Yelp', and becomes astounded by the amount of troll reviews that his soldiers has given him. He shakes his head as he begins reading through each and one of them..wait was that what he thinks it is?

2/5 Stars
George Washington

"I was just at this camp this morning, goodness me I thought I was going to suffocate a thousand snake bites just from taking a sniff of the air around this-this fish market! It was when I arrived here that some large ginger-haired man that said he was the owner of the encampment demanded to know why I wanted to visit this place. When I given my answer, simply to inspect the troops there, he only yelled at me and said that everything was fine and ready. I couldn't help but wince as I see poor soldiers behind me were tired and starving. After waiting for some time, I visited the men that were named Timothy Davis and Roger Smithy - poor lads! They were crying. When I asked about their condition, the poor saps only responded about how their commander tells them they are not allowed to have any breaks, they can only have food once a day, or he'll give them double black eyes. I was horrified at such mistreatment! I told them to visit me and an allied lawyer to pull a case against Halbert of Virginia - I will not be coming back!"

"This is defamation of character!" Halbert yells into the ceiling of the tent. "I'll see you in court, Washington!"

1/5 Stars
Johan Schmith

"It was with great disappointment when I arrived on my first day of training was to see this large, overweight man that claims to be the new commander of the 7th Continental Regiment. It was interesting at how he managed to keep himself from sinking into the very ends of Earth and exit out and into the cosmos above us. Just such an occasion happening would allow the Natural Philosophers (Equivalent to Scientists) to be astounded and seek the development of new theories about this new idea - a friend of mine called it 'Black Hole' as that'd be the only thing we'd see from the tunnel in which the commander was to fall into. When it was time for the feast, the man ate everything there was on the table - even the table itself! He looked at us afterwards, I felt a chill in my soul - it was as if this man were about to eat me. The next morning, he began drilling us in formations while he gets 10 Horses just to follow us along our travels. Whenever one of us fails, he starts yelling at us and calls us out on the fact that we are slow as Christmas - whatever that means."

"Schmith! I'll also see you in court!" Halbert grits his teeth as he slams his hands onto the door, his breathing ragged before he closes his eyes and calms himself down. "One more review..One more review."

5/5 Stars
Harry Potter

"Finally! A Good Review Potter!" Halbert whispers to himself, excited at reading a positive review about himself after this..ridiculousness he's been seeing!

"I arrived at the training site and I could already tell that this was going to be the worst shock in my-"

"Buddy!" Halbert growls as he pushes himself into his chair. "You gave me a 5 Star! What do you mean worst shock? Oh that's it, I'll be seeing all of you at court." Halbert yells..before he chuckles to himself as he finds this whole thing humurous.

Unfortunately for him, some soldiers heard his reactions, and couldn't help but continue the Yelp Review Trolls further.

N/A: Here you go.

[Canon] Cyberphilosipher: Unruly Men New
3. A debate in Parliament about the colonies openly revolting.

Unruly Men

(William Pitt The Elder POV)

The Right Honorable William Pitt the Elder, Viscount Pitt of Burton Pynsent, and 1st Earl of Chatham leaned back in his cushioned seat, thankful for its rare comfort amidst the belittling noise that filled the chamber. The once-hallowed halls of Parliament had devolved into a cauldron of mockery fitful arguments, empty threats, and endless prattle that rose and fell in waves, like some feverish madness. Every corner seemed possessed by the same delusions of grandeur, men shouting over one another, each more convinced of their own righteousness than the last.

The American Colonies had humiliated them, shamed the British Army stationed in Boston, and tarnished the honor of commanders who, through sheer incompetence, had led their men into a disaster unbefitting the dignity of their uniforms. Pitt closed his eyes briefly, reflecting on the bitter reality that this was the result of poor leadership and blind arrogance.

At least, Pitt mused, in his age and frailty, he was spared the indignity of witnessing such barbarity and madness firsthand. He need not set foot on those shores to experience the shame that had followed. Parliament's rejection of the Continental Congress's Olive Branch Petition had only fanned the flames of conflict. What might have been a final opportunity for peace; a slender olive branch extended in the hopes of civility was dashed against the rocks of British obstinance. Hysteria had taken hold, blinding even the most seasoned statesmen.

Next to him, Edmund Burke sighed heavily, his eyes scanning the chaos. "Quite the mess they're making out there, wouldn't you say?"

"Here in Parliament? Or the Colonies?" Pitt asked calmly, his voice carrying the weariness of a man who had long grown tired of both. "Which one is the greater disaster?"

Burke's lips curled into a grim smile. "Here we watch gentlemen reduced to dogs, tearing at one another. At least in the Colonies, the gentlemen there would have the courtesy to shoot us and be done with it quickly."

"A Parliament of gentlemen turned to dogs," Pitt muttered, shaking his head in quiet disdain.

The room erupted again in another fit of shouting, but Pitt hardly heard it. His thoughts drifted, as they often did now, to what might have been. The America of his vision had once been a jewel in the crown of the British Empire, not a bleeding wound. If only he had been listened to years earlier before this madness had taken root.

"Much of a mad stage is afoot, we best be thankful that we will not live to see its end; I think we've had enough shocks for one life." Pitt mused.

"Fox will never let us hear the end of this, he has absolutely no faith in our abilities to actually subdue this rebellion," Burke said calmly.

"I'd say we have a fair chance of defeating them in the field if it came to it." Pitt conceded. " But holding it is another matter entirely."

"I say we wait and watch then, if the world turned upside down, why not spend a bit of time watching what happens." Burke finished.

It was an intriguing way to spend the rest of one's days in Parlament, but one that carried some semblance of fair and honest work.

"We shall see." Pitt finished.

AN: Here you go for the first Bounty. A bit on the short end.

Last edited:
[Canon] HydroG3: A Skirmish in South Quebec New
2. Quebec rebels fighting a small skirmish against British forces.

A Skirmish in South Quebec

Jean-Paul Philipe was sitting in the bushes on an August evening waiting, the cool fall air blowing through a soon-to-be chaotic forest. His rifle was next to his side lying down in the tall grasses and his powder and shot sitting neatly beside it, stacked and ready to be used. Looking off into the sky he reminisces about how he got here.

He had lost a grandfather and an uncle in the Guerre de la Conquête*, with his father losing an eye as well. His family had been in the Americas ever since his great-grandfather was sent over as his punishment for anti-monarchist talk instead of fines and jail time. They had carved out a simple living farming in the countryside about twenty miles south of Quebec City.

That peace had been broken with a French officer arrived in 1757 and "suggested" the men in the family join the local militia and after a disastrous skirmish where a noble officer who only had a name and no skill led them into an attack. Many men including his father had been able to flee after the aforementioned officer lost his head to a musket shot but not before many had died and he lost an eye.

So when he had the chance to get revenge on the British he joined a local band with a few of his cousins to do what he could, despite his father's wishes otherwise. The common topic for discussion among the thirty or so men in his group would be what would happen after the war, if you could call the Quebec revolt that at this point.

The talk among the older men was usually either joining as a colony under Louis XVI again or becoming an independent nation. However, among the younger men, the most floated idea was joining up with the colonies down south.

This was a way of thinking gaining more and more traction as it became clear that many outside of the eldest had any fondness for the French royal family and that to become an independent nation was folly. Quebec was too small and underpopulated not to fall under the sway of one of the European polities.

But to the younger and more progressive joining into a confederation with the British colonies already in revolt seemed the more attractive decision. As long as they could keep their faith and be allowed to preserve their cultural identity it would be the most optimal choice.

Just then he heard it, a small bird call. To any passers-by, it would be written off as the wildlife but that noise was made by the man on overwatch.

Grabbing his rifle he got into position and leveled his gun at the road while keeping hidden and waiting. Five excruciating long minutes later he saw it, a British supply convoy headed down to supply the Mohawk with rifles and trade goods to convince other tribes to aid the British.
Counting the guards he only saw twenty, a low number indicative of the lack of men currently deployed in Quebec. Then he saw it, a red handkerchief tied to a rock thrown at carriages.

In an instant thirty guns went off and peppered the British, taking all but three of them out who in short order were felled by the few members of their company with more than one firearm.

Standing up from their positions the men of his band hurried toward the carriages and looked inside to find a small bounty. A not insignificant amount of gold accompanied a glut of metal tools and manufactured goods. The most precious though are the two dozen half barrels of powder and two hundred muskets ready to be disturbed to war parties.

Smiling he began getting the horses ready to take these supplies to a friendly town to the west where a handful of rebel groups had set up shot in. As the sun set for the evening the carriages rolled into town where they were greeted like champions and Jean-Paul felt invincible that night.

*Guerre de la Conquête is what the Québécois call the French and Indian war

An: This is my first time writing an omake, so please give feedback. :)

Last edited:
Another delicious omake. :D

that many outside of the eldest had any fondness for the French royal family
I think you're missing something between eldest and barely.

a British supply convoy headed down to supply the Mohawk with rifles and trade goods to convince other tribes to aid the British.
Counting the guards he only saw twenty, a low number indicative of the lack of men currently deployed in Quebec.
You should put a space in between these paragraphs.

As long as they could keep their faith and be allowed to preserve their cultural identity it would be the most optimal choice.
That would sadly be one of the more difficult parts of all this, the faith part especially. Americans at this time were... not fond of Catholics.
An: This is my first time writing an omake, so please give feedback. :)
It's definitely good for a first time omake, despite my nitpicks.

Rewards: +15 to rolls for the Quebec rebels, and Quebec, should it be successful in its rebellion, will receives bonuses in deciding to join the Thirteen Colonies.

That would sadly be one of the more difficult parts of all this, the faith part especially. Americans at this time were... not fond of Catholics.
Charles Carroll was a catholic who signed the Declaration of Independence and was also one of the richest men in the colonies who had over sixty thousand acres of land. He and a man named Thomas Fitzsimons who was also catholic signed the Constitution. Plus Maryland was a haven for Catholics already.

Charles Carroll was a catholic who signed the Declaration of Independence and was also one of the richest men in the colonies who had over sixty thousand acres of land. He and a man named Thomas Fitzsimons who was also catholic signed the Constitution. Plus Maryland was a haven for Catholics already.
Charles was also barred from political office in Maryland because he was a Catholic (before the Revolution). While there wasn't widespread of oppression like when the Puritans were in charge, there was still disdain and discrimination against Catholics. It wasn't until the American Revolution that the discrimination against Catholics began to die out.

[Canon] Magoose: The New Boss, Different From Old Boss New
4. Soldiers in the 7th Continental Regiment and their views on their new commanding officer Jonathan Halbert.
The New Boss, Different From Old Boss:

The 7th Continental Regiment, drawn primarily from the rugged hills and towns of Massachusetts's outer countryside, was not a famous unit. They lacked the celebrated prestige of the Marbleheaders, those fearless seamen who had blown apart the HMS Lively with unmatched precision despite the madness of their own commanders. Nor were they counted among the ranks of the seasoned companies that had fought in the ferocious second phase of Bunker Hill, standing shoulder to shoulder with the likes of Bridge and Halbert, making their mark in the annals of glory.

Instead, these men were the unsung heroes of a different battle. It was during the brutal first assault, when Clinton's column advanced with disciplined resolve, that the 7th earned their place in the army. As the red-coated "lobsterbacks" stormed forward, the men of the 7th did what others could not they turned the tide, capturing scores of British soldiers and hauling them back through the smoky, blood-soaked fields. The victory was theirs, though it was a quieter triumph, one not spoken of in the same reverent tones as the stand at Breeds Hill.

No, they had not fought on that sacred ground where men stared into the whites of their enemies' eyes and felt the earth tremble beneath the weight of battle. There was no baptism in blood and glory for the 7th that day, no moment of exaltation to write home about. But they had fought, and they had won, even if their victory was carried out in the shadow of more renowned names.

Colonel Prescott had led them well. His presence was steady, his commands clear, but now, as the regiment stood on the brink of a new campaign, they found themselves under the hand of a new commander, one whom Prescott chose personally. Uncertainty gnawed at many of them like a slow burn. Who was this man, and could he lead them through the fires to come?

Rumors were as common as the smoke that curled from a soldier's pipe, and like all great things, men talked. Around the crackling fire, weary faces gathered, their expressions a mixture of curiosity and amusement as the whispers spread.

One soldier leaned in, puffing slowly on his pipe as he spoke, his voice low. "I heard there's a new colonel coming to take command. Some Major who impressed the General—one of those Virginians that Washington favors."

The words drifted through the air like embers, catching the attention of those nearby. It made sense, after all. Washington had been reshuffling the Army for weeks now, reorganizing the ranks in preparation for the battles to come. Colonels were being promoted to generals, some demoted to majors or captains, and men who had never before held command found themselves thrust into leadership. It had stirred up a fair bit of anger among the ranks—pride wounded, ambitions crushed—but because General Ward was making the announcements, and the orders bore the approval of company commanders, the discontent simmered quietly. Fewer men dared voice their grievances openly, though the tension lingered just beneath the surface.

A second soldier, resting against a tree, joined the conversation. "I heard Dr. Warren is forming a regiment of his own," he said with a grin, his tone lighter. "For his personal command, no less."

The mention of Dr. Joseph Warren, brought a few smirks. Deputy to General Washington by an act of a congress that didn't seem to do anything but impose upon them, Warren had reluctantly accepted the title of general, though it was no secret he detested the rank and wanted nothing to do with it for strategy and tactics. The man was a healer at heart, overseeing the Army's medical staff and hospital corps, but the prospect of command clearly didn't sit well with him. Some said he yearned to fight as a common soldier, to feel the weight of a musket in his hands and stand shoulder to shoulder with the men in the dirt. It was an odd thing, to have a general who wished to be a private.

"Horsedung," the first soldier muttered, exhaling a cloud of smoke. "I heard Warren turned down command because he reckoned he'd get us all killed. Said he knew more about stitching us up than leading us into battle."

A ripple of laughter broke through the camp, though it was a weary sort of humor. They all knew Warren wasn't wrong. The battlefield was no place for the faint of heart, and though the men respected the doctor, they didn't much fancy the idea of following him into the maw of war. Better to have him tending to the wounded, keeping death at bay than leading them headlong into its jaws.

"Gentlemen."

The voice cut through the murmurs like a sharp wind, and the soldiers around the fire snapped to attention, recognizing the figure approaching. There, before them, stood none other than John Halbert—hero of Bunker Hill, the man who had earned the nickname "Mad John" for his fearless, borderline reckless actions in battle and in daring plans and raids. This was the man who had orchestrated the destruction of the HMS Lively, which the fireball that engulfed the night sky was a spectacle to behold. And, perhaps most famously, he was the only officer brazen enough to stand up to General Washington himself over a matter no one fully understood. Somehow, he had walked away from that confrontation with little more than a stern talking-to, unscathed and as untouchable as ever.

The soldiers straightened further, saluting quickly, though one of them—the one still holding his pipe—fumbled with it, coughing as he tried to compose himself. "Sorry, sir," he mumbled, awkwardly stowing the pipe behind his back.

Halbert's eyes gleamed with amusement, and a knowing smirk tugged at the corner of his lips. "Gossiping?" he asked, his tone more teasing than accusatory.

The soldier cleared his throat, glancing around as if hoping for some support from his comrades. "Uh, nothing seditious, sir. Just... wondering who our new commander is," he admitted, his voice a bit nervous. "We don't really know."

Halbert's smile widened, a flash of white beneath the shadow of his weathered face. He exuded a calm confidence, the kind that comes from men who've seen hell up close and walked away with the devil's grin. "Well," he said, folding his arms across his broad chest, "you're in luck."

The soldiers looked at each other, curiosity stirring.

"Get your men into parade formation," Halbert continued, his voice carrying a weight of authority, though still tinged with that playful edge. "You're about to meet him shortly."

For a moment, the men were frozen, the realization sinking in. Then, with a flurry of motion, they moved to obey. Their casual posture dissolved into disciplined haste as orders were barked, and boots thudded against the ground. The campfire was swiftly abandoned, and the soldiers hurried into ranks, their earlier banter forgotten in the rush to prepare.
--------------------------------

"Lt. Colonel Jonathan Halbert will be taking command of the regiment," General Prescott announced, his voice warm and steady as he addressed his men. A smile played on his weathered face, the kind of smile that came from years of hard-earned wisdom. "You all know of his actions as well as any man in this army, and truth be told, when I informed General Washington of my choice, he urged me to reconsider. He wanted me to place another man in command, someone perhaps more measured, more traditional."

Prescott paused, letting his words sink in before continuing. "But I told him no. I told him, 'If I'm going to be running recruitment parties for replacements and begging Congress for the supplies we need… then I want the maddest bastard in the whole army to lead you.'" He looked out over the men, eyes gleaming with conviction as the men let out a small chuckle. "Because despite his madness, I know he'll do everything in his power to get you home to your families. And you, in turn, will fight to do the same for him."

With that, General Prescott saluted, a gesture both respectful and reassuring. The men stood at ease as Halbert, their new commander, exchanged a few words with Prescott. Even from a distance, the camaraderie between them was clear. They trusted one another.

Among the ranks, whispers began to ripple.

"Halbert's our colonel now… he's a Virginian?" one soldier muttered under his breath.

"Seems the rumors were true," another replied. "But that man knows how to fight. I heard his company was one of the fiercest at Breeds Hill."

A third soldier, standing just ahead, hushed them. "He's going to get us all killed, mark my words. He's got a taste for glory, that one."

"But hasn't he lost fewer men than most?" a younger soldier countered. "I heard his company only lost ten, and they were all wounded, not dead. And he was right in the thick of it."

Before anyone could respond, a sharp command rang out: "Regiment, attention!"

The men snapped to order, their chatter falling silent as their new colonel—Lt. Colonel Halbert—stood before them. He stepped onto a small chair to elevate himself, surveying his regiment with a keen, calculating gaze. His presence was commanding, even as a wry smile played at the edge of his lips.

"Gentlemen," he began, his voice steady but charged with intensity. "I know many of you are whispering, wondering who I am and what I'll do. No doubt, you've heard tales of my so-called exploits and might wish for another man in my place. Perhaps someone who would demand no more than your duty, allowing you to fight within the bounds of expectation, nothing more. And that, gentlemen, would indeed keep you safe. Safe enough."

He let the words linger, pacing slightly as he addressed the regiment, his tone shifting from calm to something more impassioned.

"But I ask you for more. This regiment has already felt the tip of the spear of the Regular forces and you did not falter! You did not flee when the world would not have blamed you for it. You stood, and you fought, taking the battle to the enemy when others might have broken."

Halbert's eyes scanned the rows of men, his voice growing sharper, louder, and with more conviction. "You are not an undisciplined mob, as some might say. No, you are simply untrained, unaware of your true potential as soldiers. That is why I am here, why I am giving you this choice. If you choose to stay, you will be trained—brutally so. Your officers will train you, your sergeants will train you, and I will train you. Because I intend for this regiment to be ready when the Regulars come again. And they will come." He paused, letting the weight of his words sink in.

"I want them to run from you, as they once did. I believe every man here has the potential to become legends, like Rogers' Rangers back in the French and Indian War, men whose names will be spoken of for generations to come."

Halbert stepped down from the chair, his gaze hardening. "But I will not keep men here who do not wish to be. This training will be harsh. The battles ahead will be fiercer. If you do not want this—if you think you cannot endure it—say you will not and fall out of formation, and no shame will be upon you. Those who wish to stay, step forward. But do not make your decision lightly. For those who remain, I expect nothing less than everything being given to this cause, and this army."

Silence fell over the regiment. No one moved. The weight of Halbert's challenge hung in the air like the gathering clouds of a coming storm. Each man stood rooted in place, unwilling to be the first to break.

Then, slowly, one man stepped forward. "Well, I'll be the first, and the only one if you cowards keep gawking," he said with a grin. He reached into his coat, pulled out a pipe, and lit it with deliberate calm. "If the colonel doesn't mind me smoking in celebration?"

Halbert's stern expression cracked into a smile. "Carry on."

The man grinned wider, taking a long puff, and for a moment, the tension broke. Then, one by one, more soldiers stepped forward. In pairs and trios, then in larger groups. Slowly, the entire regiment moved, until all had stepped forward.

Every man stood before their new commander, their choice made.

Halbert nodded approvingly. "Good."

AN: I spent way to long on this one, for really no god damn reason.

It just took a life of its own.

[Canon] noname12354: Consequences of a Massacre New
consequences of a massacre (Omake? canon?):

A broken man. This is what people of Montréal saw in Jaque Guérin. How could they not? The man had had marched with his wife Mari (29) and his son Anthone(7), their little miracle after many stillbirths, towards the town hall to show his displeasure about the newly implemented martial law. How could they declare such a thing when a few of the town drunks had loudly proclaimed support for the rebel cause? Most people grumbled once in a while, but nobody took up arms. What nobody had expected is that they would be treated as if they did.

One moment people were walking towards the soldiers and were going to stop at what they thought would be respectable distance from them to simply let themselves be heard. The next moment a shot was fired which rapidly expanded into a rapid uncoordinated volley. A new 18 year old British private had gotten nervous and thought the people, some of whom he couldn't understand a word of, would not have stopped and would have attacked them. They had gotten too close is seems. Jaque was first in line with Mari and Anthone because Jaque was a respected man in the town militia and as a drummer boy had fought in the Guerre de la Conquête* in the régiment de Guyenne before settling down in the new world after having his fill of war and not finding the courage to go back home to his home village. He was one of the few survivors of the front ranks that got hit by that volley. Loudly crying with his wife and son in his arms while the people around him either fled, mourned family member and friends, tried to get the wounded to a doctor or simply stood around in shock.

Jaque who used to be know as a cheerfull man was not seen in the city of Montréal the day of his son and wives joint funeral. So were a few other members of the city militia. In the countryside village after village, hamlet after hamlet. heard the drumrolls of a man in an old sewn together uniform. But his uniform was not British it was French?! The man was joined by a handful of other men armed with muskets who wore at least a piece of clothing that was blue or sometimes some white and blue. The man would speak once enough men had gathered about the Montréal massacre and that the British would do such butchery in their villages in a heartbeat without remorse. Such monsters are the monsters that now rule over them. He would ask them to take up arms and go south to join up with the rebels there. They had after all shown that after their massacre that they could beat the "Bouchers Rouge". After each settlement the group would get larger and larger and of the people who didn't join them would join the people would disappearing into the woods. How many people are in this group is not yet know just as if they will make it to a larger force. What is sure is that these men will not hide. They will face the "Bouchers Rouge" on the battlefield and will not hide as cowards.

Music that will maybe be heard upon the field of battle:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCnR94cd2Ko

(not mine and all credit goes to creator of the song, it is really a hidden gem.)

*as referred to earlier by @HydroG3 this is what the 7 years war/ the French and Indian war would be referred to in Québec.

@Duke William of
(this is my first Omake ever so I hope that it is good enough for maybe a malus on the rolls of the British in Québec (rumor mill or something alike) and/or suddenly a group pissed men joined the expedition into Canada.)

Last edited:
[Canon] noname12354: Jaque Guérin New
Character: Le Vieux Tambour

Jaque "Vieux tambour" Guérin

Born and Raised:

Age : 34 in 1775/ 22 in 1763. (left the regiment) (Joined in 1754 at the age of 13) as part of Régiment de Guyenne as a drummer boy.

Appearance: akin to image. A brown haired man with his hair done in the manner of a soldier of the 7 years war, Has grey eyes and wears an old patched uniform of the 7 years war. (the uniform was his old spare worn uniform which he had kept after service to remember his youth and does not have the more fancy stuff as seen in the image below)

Stats:

Martial: 14 (was part of a regiment that saw a lot of combat during the 7 years war, was often near officers so some of the stuff rubbed off on him.)

Diplomacy: 13 (not a bad speaker in life, became a good speaker for the cause after being broken.)

Stewardship: 10 (knows his numbers, but isn't that fast at them.)

Intrigue: 5 (A broken man who refuses to hide and fight from the shadows.)

Learning: 7 (once again broken. Is not focussed on learning new stuff. The man is however not stupid and used to be have an average mind before being broken.)

Prowess: 2 (this man is completely focussed on the chorus of battle and marching.)

Traits :

-la March de Vieux tambour : attached unit (regiment size?) gets a +10 to morale and rallying checks.

-Mari, Anthone… Je vous rejoindrai au paradis : even when attached unit starts breaking this man will keep marching till his last dying breath. gives a +20 reforming morale check roll if succeeding a disorganised/desperate charge with a malus of -10 will be performed by the broken unit.

-La musique continue(upon death): the few men close to him will start aping his drumming until the end of battle. (no special effect just an unnerving thing)

-Widower: will get +5 on social rolls against sympathetic characters. Will get a -5 against cold characters.

Skill:

-drumming

-marching

-soldiering

-rallying

-Leading by example

-recruiting volunteers (militia grade)

-drumming out speech opponents (try talking over a man drumming at his loudest, trust me used to do percussion, ears will get damaged after years of tapping loudly.)

(If you think the characters stats should be different (modifiers) please do tell. I had simply rolled and tried to make it fit into the character that I already thought of.)

Last edited:
Voting is open
Back