Voting is open
Palpatine Negaquest must be so confused by the fact that Jar Jar Binks and a random accountant are accidentally engaged in the most vicious and neck-to-neck voting in the history of the Republic.

Ngl I'm going to be salty as hell if Jar Jar wins via Act of God and the sheer amount of propaganda across multiple platforms.

He shall educate them in the ways of war crimes and genocide! Which is actually a pretty important skill to have considering how casually these happen in the SW universe.
Pftt yea, and after some time he will sing, ''For the Mother she who eats in the Maw!''

Edit:
Ngl I'm going to be salty as hell if Jar Jar wins via Act of God and the sheer amount of propaganda across multiple platforms.
Hey take that back i made a neutral post in the discord pretty neutral even.

This is the text.

My Loyalty is to the Republic – No, SV, YOU are the Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic

The Galactic Senate is in disarray. The Naboo Crisis has shaken the very foundations of the Republic, and in the aftermath of Queen Amidala's bold vote of no confidence, Chancellor Valorum has been removed from power. Now, you have risen to the position of Supreme Chancellor.

But holding power in the Republic is no easy feat. Corruption is rampant, factions within the Senate are vying for influence, and galactic crises loom on the horizon. The Jedi serve as peacekeepers, but even they sense the growing unrest within the galaxy.

The future of the Republic is in your hands. Will you be a voice of reason and stability, navigating the complexities of galactic politics with logic and diplomacy? Or will you rise as a populist, swaying the Senate and the public with charisma and powerful speeches? Perhaps you'll prefer the shadows, making deals behind closed doors, ensuring your rule with backroom diplomacy and political favors?

As Supreme Chancellor, every decision you make shapes the fate of the galaxy. Will you stand for the ideals of the Republic, or will you be consumed by the power and the treacherous waters of galactic politics? Your actions determine the future, and there are many forces eager to tip the balance in their favor. Vote now, and decide what kind of Chancellor you will be!

This quest plunges you into the heart of galactic politics following the Naboo Crisis—are you ready to lead?

Last edited:
Can we get the other candidates as members of the cabinet? I am sure that Jensen would make a decent Vice Chair.

Though I am wondering about where to put the buff Hutt dude.

As for that fellow, Erebus, maybe he can take care of one of the unimportant cabinet positions.

Education, perhaps?
Possibly. Magoose has already indicated that he's willing to have them around. Some might have to be recruited, some, particularly those who's creators are also voting for jar jar or jensen, may have resigned from the election while endorsing him as a candidate in return for a position in his administration. Maybe that will be a part of the next phase of creation.
Though I am wondering about where to put the buff Hutt dude.

Outer rim tax collection. No one is harsher on people not paying what they Owe than a Hutt. Put him in charge of the galaxies IRS, and we'll see the budget go up.

Edit: Damn miss click conspiracy.

Last edited:
Even if the Technocrat wins, the goddamned -30 malus to legislature is fucking punishing. Or the fact that it's outright stated we are an unfeeling too logical and too rational robot in social interaction with ALL people at a -20 malus even fucking sucks.

And we're back...

Time to call the vote.
Scheduled vote count started by Magoose on Oct 4, 2024 at 5:47 PM, finished with 533 posts and 158 votes.

I think it's less genuine anger and more of the utter ridiculousness of @Magoose's internet going down just as the voting was about to end. Like, what are the odds of that happening?
You think he's angry. I'm fucking angry that I was delayed!

I was all ready for the vote to end so I can get to the god damn thing, but no, instead I had to wait to fix things.

I REALLY WANTED TO GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD AND I WASNT ABLE TO!

Last edited:
I think it's less genuine anger and more of the utter ridiculousness of @Magoose's internet going down just as the voting was about to end. Like, what are the odds of that happening?
High. A few days ago I had a quest on fiction live less than an hour from going live when the sites cloud share messed up and left the sight unaccessible for 7 hours, completely bypassing the QMs live time and forcing a reschedule.

And we're back...

Time to call the vote.
Scheduled vote count started by Magoose on Oct 4, 2024 at 5:47 PM, finished with 533 posts and 158 votes.

My Friends! We have won today in the name of true Democracy!
The Chancellorship of Jar Jar Binks began!
Let Hope, Kindness and Stupid Luck reign supreme forevermore!

OOC: Oh God Jar Jar's luck and Magoose dice are now working together.

Voting is open
Back