Voting is open
[X] Plan The One True Chancellor

I shall choose the greatest politician in the galaxy who manipulated even Palpatine into thinking he was the true lord of the Sith. :V

Great Scott, we need 7 More Voters!

Fellow members of the Senate! Cease continuing the spread of the corruption that remains unimpeded if you allow another corrupt technocrat in power!

Well, see it as this: the chancellor can only run for a 4-year term, and then a referendum is mandated the same as in the US, but I think they have 2?
So even if we lose there is a relection coming boys.

look at all those non jar jar voters, they are so cruel, their candidate is definitely not asking for this yet they do this to him anyways :V

Yeah it's very Ironic that Jar Jar who wants to become Chancellor and change the galaxy for the better is being labeled the Meme vote when their character is literally a number counter who doesn't want the job but is roped into it anyways because they voted for him.

I promise you technocrat voters, you may not have noticed you were voting for a Meme character, but the Magoose dice will clear up that misunderstanding real quick. :V

Last edited:
Vote! Vote for a greater Republic today!
Vote for Jar Jar Binks!
Every Vote counts my friends, for Freedom! For Peace! For Justice!
Be Seduced By The Darkside & Vote For Jar Jar (Binks)

Voting is open
Back