Voting is open
Honestly, the story could start with Jar Jar Binks and A'dama Jenson being nek in neck in a massive political upset, given how fierce the vote is between the two of them.

1 more guys i know i have said it multiple times but really guys 1 more and we are Equal and 2 more and binks is ahead pull trough and stand tall the republic needs it one true Chancellor!

Current vote tally
Adhoc vote count started by Voidseer on Oct 5, 2024 at 1:25 PM, finished with 235 posts and 102 votes.

Adhoc vote count started by Marlin on Oct 5, 2024 at 1:40 PM, finished with 240 posts and 103 votes.

TIs a tie from one vote being at the very bottom of the tally.

[] Plan Definately Didn't Ask for This

[]I Definatly didn't Ask for this!

[]I Definatly didn't Ask for this!
-[] Details

Last edited:
Adhoc vote count started by Randino Treviani on Oct 5, 2024 at 1:44 PM, finished with 242 posts and 103 votes.

if you make it a line vote you can get a clear count of the total fairly easily and then do a block version for a for what else was part of the winning vote. that said, I don't get how people make the mistake with leaving "Plan" out of plan votes so often. it's literally in the name and you can literally read any quest that uses them to understand why it's important and if you don't then obviously you should just ask.

I mean depending on how this goes I will make people part of your government just to give you all some of what you want.

Except papa Palps.

He is just always going to be after that chair
it's the strongest argument for Idealist outsider to be honest. Palpatine wants that chair, and Maul is far from his only force strong assassin.
Resilient: You have survived multiple assassination attempts and political sabotage, proving that you can handle adversity. This makes you appear tough and unshakable. (All assassination Attempts against you, will have to succeed Twice before it can do any lasting damage)
We need Resilient. we need to be the kind of sentient that can get his foot stuck in downed droid, and then clumsily use that droid to defeat a droideka and several other droids. we need to be the kind of diplomat who can enter a room with GG, annoy and distract him from what's happening outside that room, leading to his most total defeat in Star Wars.
You mean the Comic Relief Character?
that's the plan. Palpatine becoming an increasingly desperate and drunken gag character, Wile E. Coyote style.

Last edited:
that's the plan. Palpatine becoming an increasingly desperate and drunken gag character, Wile E. Coyote style.

Between the Great Chancellor Jar Jar Binks and Padawan Laron Null (If he appears as a side character), Palpatine's liver won't let him survive long enough to see the Clone Wars, killing him with Alcohol poisoning even through his Dark side force gained super resistance

Between the Great Chancellor Jar Jar Binks and Padawan Laron Null (If he appears as a side character), Palpatine's liver won't let him survive long enough to see the Clone Wars, killing him with Alcohol poisoning even through his Dark side force gained super resistance
Laron will not appear as anything more then a side charecter in non canon omakes.

As fun as he is he won't be here

Voting is open
Back