Life With the Ship Girls, or, How I Learned How to Stop Worrying and Love the Polygamy

Oh. I can put light to that. See this thread was for WoWs then we made an RP and then one of the peoples in the RP was like "Lets take a break/stay permanently in the origin thread." So.... all the shenanigans came to here.
I'll make an RP thread for this on QQ later. @Icywinter, you game for that?

Winter has gone mad with power!

Muwhahaha~

Anyway, resuming scheduled programming.

I'll make an RP thread for this on QQ later. @Icywinter, you game for that?

If this means explicit lewds then yes.

Going to change thread title to Gaming with Kanmusus
--

"So, what do you think?"

"Wow. Most of the tier tens... How much have you've been playing over the past week?"

"Erm..." Heather scratched her head. "Eight, nine hours a day?"

I laughed. "Well, that's why you have glasses." Heather just blushed and swatted my arm.

"It's actually because I misidentified Prinz Eugen as Bismarck, you know..."

"Aww," I petted her hair. "But now you can see clearly now, right?"

"Yeah..." She nuzzled my hand. "Okay, so ah, want to division?"

"Sure," I smiled.

"Uhm... A-Alphonse, it's going to be my first time... so... can you go gentle on me?"

"S-Sure," I say, blushing at how lewd that sounded. "Let's, ah... let's go with a T6 battle, okay?"

"Sure..." She gave me a cute little grin. "Okay," she nodded. "What warship class are you going to be using?"

"Going in my trusty Little Rock," I say. "What about you?"

"Queen Elizabeth-class battleship," she ginned. "Tier six battleship."

"Alright. Pendragon, right?"

"Yeah. You're Winterpwner, aren't you?"

"Yup," I smiled. "Destroyer of the season that brings snow. Though in retrospect, I should have renamed myself Icywinter. It's a holdover from my younger days, when I really hated the snow. Now?" I clicked Heather's name on my friend's list, adding her to the division, "Well, I love it."

"Even when you're shoveling snow out of the front yard and it's minus twenty degrees centigrade outside?"

"Especially when it's minus twenty outside. Because I have you two girl's warm love to heat me up when I come back inside."

Heather just blushed again and put her hands to her cheeks. "T-T-That's lewd, Winter..."

She really was too cute for her own good. I petted her head again. "S'only because I love you, Heather."

--

(16:01) Pendragon [NEXT] (Queen Elizabeth) : Knock knock, England's coming though!
(16:01) Winterpwner [NEXT] (Cleveland) : With a healthy dose of AMERICAN firepower!
(16:02) SammehBee [FOG] (Nicholas) : Oh, shit.

"Ok, tell me why you want to play Halo 2 upside down again?"

"Because it's a challenge, that's why."

"You realize that we can't actually do that right?"

"Whadya mean?"

"There's no setting for it."

"Not what I was talking about."

Then Lois proceeded to sit on the couch with her legs over the top of the headrests with her head next to my knees.

"Ok then..." I said as I handed her a controller.

"You better not get any ideas~." Lois said as she poked me in the stomach.

"Boop." I said a poked her in the same place.

"EEP!"

She squirmed around, causing her shirt to slide up and expose her midriff and her flannel pants to slide down slightly.

"You better watch it, or I'll end up getting a free show~." I told her.

Lois smirked and wiggled a little more.

"Mrs. Hawkins, I dare say that you're trying to seduce me~."

"Oh I just might be~." She singsonged as I started the game.

Roughly 45 minutes later...

"You've died 20-something times and this is the first level." I stated.

"Well, it's not my fault that someone keeps poking me every 5 minutes!" She said.

"Then perhaps you shouldn't be sitting like that."

"But I like to sit like this!"

"Seriously, sitting like that is hell on the spine."

"OK, fine, but I'll have to find somewhere else to sit~."

"What?"

Then Lois climbed into my lap, and pressed her back against my chest.

"This won't save you from the pokening."

"Oh, I know it won't." She said happily.

"Uhm... A-Alphonse, it's going to be my first time... so... can you go gentle on me?"

"S-Sure," I say, blushing at how lewd that sounded. "Let's, ah... let's go with a T6 battle, okay?"

"Sure..." She gave me a cute little grin. "Okay," she nodded. "What warship class are you going to be using?"

"Going in my trusty Little Rock," I say. "What about you?"

"Queen Elizabeth-class battleship," she ginned. "Tier six battleship."

"Alright. Pendragon, right?"

"Yeah. You're Winterpwner, aren't you?"

"Yup," I smiled. "Destroyer of the season that brings snow. Though in retrospect, I should have renamed myself Icywinter. It's a holdover from my younger days, when I really hated the snow. Now?" I clicked Heather's name on my friend's list, adding her to the division, "Well, I love it."

"Even when you're shoveling snow out of the front yard and it's minus twenty degrees centigrade outside?"

"Especially when it's minus twenty outside. Because I have you two girl's warm love to heat me up when I come back inside."

Heather just blushed again and put her hands to her cheeks. "T-T-That's lewd, Winter..."

She really was too cute for her own good. I petted her head again. "S'only because I love you, Heather."

--

(16:01) Pendragon [NEXT] (Queen Elizabeth) : Knock knock, England's coming though!
(16:01) Winterpwner [NEXT] (Cleveland) : With a healthy dose of AMERICAN firepower!
(16:02) SammehBee [FOG] (Nicholas) : Oh, shit.
Thinking about WoWs makes me feel sad that I have neglected it so much to the point where I suck naoh q.q.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"W-what?! How did you...where did you come from?!"

"EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!"

I cackled like a madman as I watched Louisville die for at least the seventeenth time that night. For someone who was so strong, Louisville did not react well to a AAA horror game that just so happened to be multiplayer for my most amazing convenience and enjoyment. A contrast to her...mixed feelings, to say the least. She was currently sitting at a K/D Ratio of 0:20. Huh, I was only off by three.

Better than I thought.

"Eep! H-How...uhh...can we stop now?"

"Eh? Why? I'm just getting warmed up!"

"I just don't like this one....can we play something less scary?"

"Ah, sure, I was getting tired of RE anyway."

I stood up from the couch, walking forward to my console and ejecting the disk with some difficulty...bloody tray always had issues with the guide tracks...I pulled the disk out and inserted the other option I had selected..until Louisville spoke up from the couch.

"Err....maybe we could watch a movie?"

"Why?"

"Don't think I can stay up for a game......to tired."

"Oh. Yeah, I am too."

I slid the other option in, another Michael Bay film, and walked back to the couch where Louisville watched me with rapt attention. She had been permitted some down time to visit some friends outside of the service.

I was the only one, apparently.

I sat back down and leaned back, keeping a bit of distance from Louisville as I watched the screen. I wasn't dating her or anything, I was just a friend of hers, and that may or may not be for the bes-

"You know...if you need to lie down...f-feel free to scoot over here..."

She stammered the words out with a slight smile and blush across her..rather adorable face. I can't help but feel like there was some hidden meaning behind her words and expression, but I didn't poke to much at the thought.

For now, anyway.
---
I shall continue later.

BASICALLY : Winter's OCs, waifus, and daughteru
BASICALLY: Alphonse, Erika, Heather, Astrid, Elizabeth, and Janice
(I-I have a thing for sweeping orchestral pieces, okay!? Don't judge me!)

Alphonse "Winter" Gunther Schmitt
Height : 181 cm (5 ft 11 in)
Theme Song : The Greatest Generation
Appearance : Hapless romantic. He's also a trap.
BASICALLY : The brilliant technomage that waifued two battleships and nearly broke himself in the process. He still loves every minute of it. IS 121% LEWD, and everything that he touches turns into lewd.

He also was the guy who was instrumental in ending the Abyssal War. He created a lot of the cool gadgets that the ship girls used in the war, and is probably best described as an amalgam of Doctor Strange and Tony Stark. He regularly does cool things in the really cool Advanced Research and Development Initiative building located outside of Toronto. Has a very cool car in the form of a cobalt blue Mercedes-Maybach S65 AMG that he took apart and rebuilt from the ground up with the world's most advanced composite materials and high-grade titanium/aluminum alloys. It can fly too, and produces barely any noise courtesy of the Project Whisper upgrades he added to the hoverdrive.

He also built MONO, the rectangular robotic companion who would later become part of his daughter, Astrid.

An accomplished marksman, he owns a FR F2 sniper rifle, and two Colt Officer pistols. He also can fight very effectively using gun kata.

Erika "Icedbismarck" Schmitt von Bismarck
Height : 170 cm (5 ft 7 in)
Theme Song : Ode to Joy
Appearance : (She's actually Hanna-Justina Marseille, I swear)
BASICALLY : The beautiful, kind wife of Alphonse Schmitt. Loves hugging people and cuddles. Really likes making friends with everyone. Is actually more calm than Alphonse, and she teases Al a lot. Is the hard counter to Alphonse, but gets countered by Heather. Is in love with both Alphonse and Heather, and loves Astrid like she was her own daughter. Has a thing for iced coffee and Ketchup potato crisps. She recently added another terabyte of Alphonse x Heather x Erika lewds to the collection on Alphonse's computer's hard drive. Erika's an avid gamer, and has a Steam game library that rivals Alphonse's.

Heather "Pendragon" Schmitt (nee Hood)
Height : 172 cm (5 ft 8 in)
Theme Song : I Vow to Thee, My Country
Appearance : Glasses + Blonde Hair + Blue Eyes = HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
BASICALLY : The beautiful, brilliant, absolutely fantastic, and pranking wife of Alphonse Schmitt. She tries to act all cool and mature, like an older sister, to both Erika and Astrid, but fails dramatically when she actually is mature. She also says very lewd things, but gets flustered at the first sight of lewd acts. Likes hand-holding and cuddling, and like Erika, loves Alphonse to bits. She likes to latch onto his back and cuddle him especially. She's actually quite smart, helping to pioneer many of the cool things that comes out of the ARADIA labs. Like Alphonse, she, Dakota, Yuubari and Tabitha often team up on the weekends to build some of the most crazy things in the backyard of the ARADIA headquarters, mostly advanced rigging technology and airplanes. Is an accomplished pilot, both in real life and in video games. Has a bit of a thing for vanilla ice cream. Loves headpats.

Astrid "Spirit" Schmitt
Height : 171 cm (5 ft 7 in)
Theme Song : O, Canada
Appearance : our daughteru is a cutie
BASICALLY : The daughteru of the family of four. Was once the AI companion MONO, but she merged with the nascent AI being formed inside of Alphonse's computer. After sacrificing her neural matrix, she became a literal amalgam of the two -- possessing the same snarky, sarcastic personality of MONO tempered with the naiveness and unabashed kindness of the newly-evolved AI. Secretly likes it when anyone headpats her. Loves classical music, and plays it whenever she makes an entrance. She also likes explosions and guns. Astrid's the one responsible for the 1:1 scale replica of an E-100 that currently resides at the ARADIA building's garage. Amazingly good at tanks and first-person shooter games, and a bit of a tabletop game fanatic. SHE IS THE MACHINE GOD INCARNATE! (She likes playing Adeptus Mechanicus, which amuses Alphonse to no end.) Writes things in her spare time, and is actually more innocent than she looks.

Instead of wielding guns like her parents, she uses her E-100 instead. She also owns a cavalry sabre which she uses when she's poking out of the commander's cupola of the German monstrosity.

Elizabeth "Northernqueen" von Tirpitz
Height : 170 cm (5 ft 7 in)
Theme Song (Ambient) : The Lonely Queen of the North
Theme Song (Battle) : Furor Teutonicus
Appearance : A rare moment where she's a stoic, German beauty instead of being engrossed in a video game or a manga she imported from Japan.
BASICALLY : A massive gamer-girl and a bit of a shut-in. Despite appearing to be quite stoic and having a reputation of being an anti-socialite, she's actually quite personable and easy to make friends with. It's more that she keeps to herself than being anti-social, really. Online, she's a massively popular World of Warships and World of Tanks streamer, who also plays War Thunder Naval Forces as well. (Her personal opinion on the matter of which game is better is 'See for yourself, but both games have merits and shortcomings.') She's also quite the tabletop gamer, possessing a massive Tau army.

Other than playing playing the aforementioned games, she also plays Company of Heroes 2 and other RTS games with Alphonse. She mainly plays Oberkommando West, emphasizing speed and offensive ability compared to Alphonse's preference of the adaptable British forces.

She's quite clumsy and stutters when she's talking to others, which just makes her cuter in the eyes of many. She also wears glasses, which may or may not be influenced by Alphonse stating that 'glasses would make you look cooler.'

Currently unmarried, and doesn't quite seem to be looking for someone special just yet, though there are many rumours that she is interested in her housemate Janice, the personification of the battleship Montana...

Janice "Monty" Charlotte Jones
Height : 185 cm (6 ft 1 in)
Theme Song (Ambient) : An Epitaph for the Fallen
Theme Song (Battle) : Forward, to Victory! (Alphonse's Theme, Reprised)
Appearance : Packs way more firepower than you can ever imagine.
BASICALLY : A quiet, soft-spoken shipgirl, Janice is nevertheless one of the most fearsome shipgirls in the United Nations Combined Fleet. A fierce fighter and a brilliant tactician, her efforts have lead to countless victories in the frigid waters of the northern seas. Janice was one of the most earliest subjects of modernization by the Advanced Research and Development Initiative, adding fourteen Tomahawk missile launchers and multiple Phalanx CIWS emplacements onto her rigging. The result was an even more effective fighting machine. With the addition of modern weapon systems, the newly modernized Montana lead the Aegir Fleet to victory over the Polar Abyssal Fleet.

Outside of battle, she is a philosophical girl, often asking questions about life itself and dreaming of the future. She also likes reading and gaming, and are good friends with Elizabeth -- the personification of the battleship Tirpitz. The two are often seen livestreaming together in their house in northern Germany, and there are some rumors that suggest that the two are in a romantic relationship. However, both have denied this.

Last edited:
She recently added another terabyte of Alphonse x Heather x Erika lewds to the collection on Alphonse's computer's hard drive.
Oh dear. How is she ever going to explain that to poor little Astrid?

Should I make a profile?
If you want. I don't have one, but my username has come up a lot in WoWs. Granted I haven't shown up in person or gotten my pelvis shattered and probably won't for a bit at least.

BASICALLY : FinalAttackOrder's OC and waifu for laifu, Louisville
Name: Johnathan "Order" Richards. Adapted from his WoWs profile.
Height: 6'0"ft.
Theme song: The Hammer's Coming Down
Appearance: An average American 18-year old with medium length dark brown hair, average white complexion, and greyish-green eyes, there isn't much too special to his appearance. He has been called "cute" by many, however.
Basically: The slightly disturbed survivor of a school shooting who's father was killed at Pearl Harbor pt.2 during the Abyssal War. His mainly distinguishing traits are his nigh-unmatched tactical abilities and his....other side. Most of the time, however, he is a casual, soft and kind teenager who is very found of cuddling with his friend, Louisville.

On August 4th, 2019, a High School in Washington D.C. was attacked by five armed men with the intent to kill everyone they could get there hands on. When the two security guards were overwhelmed and a Code Black was initiated throughout the complex, most people followed protocol an hid at the back of the room, locking the door and waiting it out. Johnathan, however, was caught out in the first floor hallway and had nowhere to hide from the gunmen. According to his account of the event, something in him....broke. He, instead of running for an exit or window, broke an emergency glass case and seized a fire axe.

Police reports stated that they found four of the men scattered around the building with three missing both their legs along with being gutted. The fourth was found decapitated in the cafeteria. The fifth was discovered trembling in fear within the Chemistry II lab missing his left hand.

Johnathan's mental condition is now stable barring a few nightmares. He lives in Washington D.C. with his "friend" Louisville. He denies any accusation of a romantic relationship with a rather....flustered look on his face.

Name: Louisville, AKA; Lui.
Height: 5'10"
Theme Song: Unstoppable
Appearance: An Official Image exists. Unavailable at the moment.
Basically: A veteran of the Abyssal War who distinguished herself under the command of Liam Richards. Johnathan's father.

She is a kind, strong, and rather gentle girl who knows the value of life. After Liam's death at the hands of the Abyssal threat, she was transferred to Norfolk and launched operations into the Atlantic theatre, serving alongside many European Fleet Girls in the process. She received almost every Naval Honor that could be awarded to her, especially after she saved the reincarnated Tirpitz from Abyssal Bombers and Destroyers.

She moved back to the states after the war, being granted a new identity which fooled all she came across. Eventually, after calling in a few favors out of curiosity, she discovered that Liam had a son. She subtly got into contact with him and befriended him over the internet. After she revealed her identity to him after seven months, she moved in with him believing that she could help him become like he was before the...incident.

She does not deny being in a romantic relationship with Johnathan, stating that once she got the chance she would get her mouth on his neck and [CENCORED].

Last edited:
Frak it new mexico is good enough ill have something to post here in a day or two

BASICALLY : Greek Fire's OC and his cute waifu Lois, AKA Louisiana
Michael Hawkins
DoB: April 4, 1997
Hair: Dark blonde
Eyes: Green
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 146 lbs
Race: Human
Relationships: USS Louisiana aka "Lois Smith" (Wife)
Theme song: Two steps from hell - United We Stand, Divided We Fall

Michael was born into a rather normal working class family. However, it was soon clear that not everything would be easy for the boy after he was diagnosed with ADHD at an early age. He has struggled with the disorder he entire life, but he has found ways to cope and live a normal life.

However, when the Abyssal war started, he was able to avoid being drafted due to being only 16 at the time. But the war found him regardless, and Michael found himself in the middle of a war zone when the Abyssals attacked Washington D.C. for the first time. He had been on vacation there with his friends when the attack started. It wasn't long before the small group of close friends was reduced to just him. The four young men that were with him were his closest friends, and he was forced to watch them be gunned down before him, one by one. After the siege of Washington D.C. was finally repelled 5 months later, search and rescue personal found him hiding in the ruins of the Air and Space museum surviving off freeze-dried snacks and food he had scavenged from the museum's food court. Even 5 years later, Michael still blames himself for his friends' deaths. And he would have spiraled into depression had it not been for the timely intervention of the human manifestation of the USS Louisiana. At the time, Louisiana had been recovering from her wounds that she received during the final days of the Siege of Washington D.C.. Over the following 6 weeks, the two became friends, and then later on, a couple much to Enterprise's delight (Some people believe that the legendary aircraft carrier set the two up while playing match-maker). After Michael's father showed a fair amount of displeasure at the identity of Michael's fiance, he cut ties with the rest of his family. Soon after, Michael received an offer to work with Doctor Schmitt to fill a position that his team needed given recent events. He declined the offer at first, saying he had a life-long dream to accomplish. 2 weeks, later he reconsidered and accepted the position as a security guard for Doctor Steiner's team.

[ADDITIONAL DATA]:

Some believe that Michael may have been responsible for the deaths of over 40 Abyssal ground troops, mainly due to the bodies of the scorpion-like creatures that were found around and inside of the Air and Space museum. Out of the 40 carapaces, only 3 had died from gunshot wounds. The other 37 had been killed through either blunt force trauma or deep lacerations. This belief is backed up by the numerous jury-rigged melee weapons that were found through out the ruins of the museum.

Subject: USS Louisiana AKA "Lois Smith"
Manifest Date: January 1, 2014
Physical Age: Approximately 17 years old at
manifestation, current age is approximately 26
Race: Caucasian, Shipgirl, or "Kanmusu"
Height: 6 feet, 2 inches
Weight: 137 pounds normally, over 30 tons while wearing rigging.
Skin: White
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Light blue
Relationships: Michael Hawkins (Husband)
Personality: Serious and cold-hearted while in battle, but fun-loving and somewhat shy while off duty.
Other notes: Suffers from ADHD, it is not known how Louisiana developed the condition, but it may have to do with the fact that she was never built as a ship. Often had trouble when talking to members of the opposite sex.
Theme song: In the end

When Louisiana was reincarnated she was a very timid girl, jumping at slightest movement. However, she eventually became one of the most revered shipgirls in the world after her first deployment ended with her sinking an entire Abyssal battleship division. It was soon clear that Louisiana was not simply a shy girl as she soon became the flagship of the UN Atlantic fleet and a great commander. She went on to lead the recapturing of several islands and ports from the Abyssals. This lead the cult known as "The Deciples of the Deep" to make an assassination attempt on her. The attempt failed, and ended with all 6 of the would be assassins in the hospital with several broken bones each. Afterwards, she managed to evade the media for 3 weeks, angering the managers of several tabloid media sources. This then lead to TMZ and Gawker publishing voyeuristic photos of several shipgirls, ending with the websites being taken down.

On the 1st of August, Louisiana was deployed to assist in ending the Siege of Washington D.C. 3 hours after she was deployed, Louisiana was swarmed by several cruisers and destroyers. Their relentless attacks would have killed her, had it not been for the timely intervention of Yamato, who was also deployed there at the time. Louisiana was immediately flown out of the battle, and to an intensive care unit at a nearby hospital. It was there that she meet Michael Hawkins, the man she would later marry. Upon meeting him, she immediately took a liking to the grieving boy. Louisiana became the main reason Michael was able to recover from losing his friends in Washington DC. For the next 6 weeks, the two became closer and later on, a couple. To this day, the two swear that their meeting had nothing to do with Enterprise attempting to pair them together.

Last edited:
Back