Yeah yeah, double post. It's been two days so whatever. Anyway, should have posted this earlier; namely, at my reply to the last chapter. Oh well.

GUDA5 got released! The new servants are Hajime Saito (Shinsengumi dude) and Himiko, shamaness-queen of Yamatai-koku. The event seems to revolve around defending and rebuilding the city.

Last edited:
Ritsuka, Asako, run away!

She is coming. And she is bringing her sister along.

I think they'll take their chance with the 'Whole World on Fucking Fire' once they know for sure.

As a note: I will not be using Prillya, and I will most definitely not be using Chloe/Kuro/Her. I've even started considering replacement events for the Magical Girl one.

The Kaleidosticks might happen. Prillya won't.

Respect to people who enjoy that series, but certain content makes me vastly uncomfortable.

As a note: I will not be using Prillya, and I will most definitely not be using Chloe/Kuro/Her. I've even started considering replacement events for the Magical Girl one.

Respect to people who enjoy that series, but certain content makes me vastly uncomfortable.

Yeah, that make sense.

On another hand...

Magical Girl Olga Marie-chan!

Magical Girl Ophelia-chan!

The possibilities are endless, and the potential for more Tohsaka lore.

Yeah, I can understand. Besides, we already have all the Illya we need with the current one.

The Kaleidosticks might happen.
You can have it as a little side event.
In that the K-stick realizes what variant of the FGO reality it's in and immediately tries to GTFO. Because through the collective K-Stick network it knows what happened to the last stick that ended up in a reality near-identical to this one. It tried it's normal s**t only for Matthew and Shotaro/Kagutsuchi to catch it in the act. They then proceeded to carve it apart to give Chaldea a new source of energy while excising the 'personality core'. Considering the last transmissions/screams for help she heard from her counterpart, the K-Stck wants nothing to do with this place.

Yeah, not to put too fine a point on it. Stuff like Owl House is fine for characters of that age group, but Prillya crosses a few lines that feel not great. At least, in terms of portrayal?

I hope I'm making sense.
Yeah, that's part of the reason I haven't started watching it yet; that and I have too much other anime and other things to watch. I've seen a few scenes that I would be mildly uncomfortable if they were like 16.

Yeah, that's part of the reason I haven't started watching it yet; that and I have too much other anime and other things to watch. I've seen a few scenes that I would be mildly uncomfortable if they were like 16.
As I once said on another forum: Some of the tones and themes in that show make me feel like the FBI is going to break down my door if I ever saw more then scattered clips to get an idea of the thing (and I don't even live in the USA).

Yeah, concept is good and all, and 3rei toned down the fanservice and replaced it with more action. But it still looks like something that you don't want to be caught watching.

If the series had started on the same tone it has on 3rei... it could have been beautiful.

Last edited:
I've never seen the main series because friends of mine warned me off it....then they told me to watch its movie and the result was me being shocked about why the movie so good when the main series was so bad, what the hell!

People have interesting reactions to Prism Illya. Some enjoy the story and don't mind/enjoy the ecchi antics as well, but for others the ecchi ruins the entire premise. Seems to boil down to how much it bugs you, overall, either in general for for pre-teen girls in particular.

I'm still somewhat annoyed. You brought Touko into the fic... AFTER killing off poor Olga Marie, the one person who REALLY needed Touko's help.

Of course, there's always Touko's sister... if she showed up, and they combined their talents, they just might be able to pull something off...

I'm still somewhat annoyed. You brought Touko into the fic... AFTER killing off poor Olga Marie, the one person who REALLY needed Touko's help.
Just because Olga's dead doesn't mean we won't see her again. Remeber that Matthew used the Universal Language to send her soul to the afterlife before she could really get screwed over by Lev.

And between Morgan's shenanigans, shenanigans by other gods/goddesses, temporal shenanigans, in-Singularity shenanigans, Grail-based shenanigans etc etc; I'm not going to assume we will never see her again until Blinktwice13 posts the last chapter, epilogue and postscript of this story.

Just because Olga's dead doesn't mean we won't see her again. Remeber that Matthew used the Universal Language to send her soul to the afterlife before she could really get screwed over by Lev.

And between Morgan's shenanigans, shenanigans by other gods/goddesses, temporal shenanigans, in-Singularity shenanigans, Grail-based shenanigans etc etc; I'm not going to assume we will never see her again until Blinktwice13 posts the last chapter, epilogue and postscript of this story.

Did you not see me mention Touko's sister? Aoko Aozaki, wielder of the Fifth Magic, which among other things allows for time travel?

Back