Hereafter [Worm x Fate/Grand Order]

It's pretty weird how one of the themes for this Singularity became parenthood, tbh. Like, I'm here for it, but not the direction I was expecting going in.

Taylor and Jackie, Fran and Victor, Mordred and Arthur/Morgan, Nagato, Alice and his other daughter, Flamel and Renée… did I miss anyone?

The other theme, "What is a Heroic Spirit and how real do they need to be to actually exist" is less surprising in comparison, since it's also been kind of explored in the original London, here it's just expanded on.

Last edited:
You know, I was actually impressed that Jeckyll never had occasion to, you know, do that...thing. Would have been kind of obvious, and more than a little cliché. I guess that can wait till he gets summoned.

Skitter/Kepri would be a good Ruler class servant. Literally having eyes everywhere and even controlling someone without a command seal.

plus isn't cannon that when asked Kepri said they wouldn't do it all over again so no wish?

Skitter/Kepri would be a good Ruler class servant. Literally having eyes everywhere and even controlling someone without a command seal.

plus isn't cannon that when asked Kepri said they wouldn't do it all over again so no wish?
Sort of but not quite because before going QAylor she did talk with the self proclaimed dr mother when they were in Cauldron's base and by that point she was already wavering at the end with Contessa tho QA who thought it was Taylor answered that she knew she was supposed to say yes it was worth it and would do it all again but somewhwere along the way it became no and she'd stick with the undersiders in a do-over and not spent as much time on the people and stuff that isn't really important.

That's in the sense of not wasting time on stuff like pr or pandering to villains that don't matter and instead hanging with her friends because well as a wards leader she'd been a drill sergeant and butt heads with her team mates over stuff like how she wasn't allowing them enough free time to maintain a social life and date people. Taylor's response at the time had been why are you wasting time dating when the world is going to end and we are the ones going to stop it. However, gm then compounded their failure by thoroughly rubbing in their faces just how little it all mattered especially when the self proclaimed dr mother outright admitted that they were going to have set scion off anyway because it was the optimal time for the fight to occur.

Sort of but not quite because before going QAylor she did talk with the self proclaimed dr mother when they were in Cauldron's base and by that point she was already wavering at the end with Contessa tho QA who thought it was Taylor answered that she knew she was supposed to say yes it was worth it and would do it all again but somewhwere along the way it became no and she'd stick with the undersiders in a do-over and not spent as much time on the people and stuff that isn't really important.

That's in the sense of not wasting time on stuff like pr or pandering to villains that don't matter and instead hanging with her friends because well as a wards leader she'd been a drill sergeant and butt heads with her team mates over stuff like how she wasn't allowing them enough free time to maintain a social life and date people. Taylor's response at the time had been why are you wasting time dating when the world is going to end and we are the ones going to stop it. However, gm then compounded their failure by thoroughly rubbing in their faces just how little it all mattered especially when the self proclaimed dr mother outright admitted that they were going to have set scion off anyway because it was the optimal time for the fight to occur.

Basically Khepri wouldn't have a wish like Arthur to change the past, but instead to enjoy time with their loved ones, and those who could have been such, which could itself be satisfied by their summoning, its a stretch but potentially suitable for the ruler class' no wish clause.

That runs into all the other issues with Khepri as a servant- namely the version I have seen closest to what Khepri was in canon, adapted to Nasuverse rules, was basically a final boss with a bastardized hybrid of Gate of Babylon and Irenoi Hotenai as their primary power ie being able to throw around parahumans like Gil could noble phantasms. On Spacebattles Ryuugi has a short, unfinished FGO crossover where Khepri shows up at the start of the Crypter arc, the Chaldeans haven't even escaped with the shadow border yet, they were still dealling with all the nonsense Khepri got up to (specifically using Nemean, the Titan version of Victor, the skill stealing parahuman, Khepri stole all the magecraft skill they needed to do some messed up stuff prior to the plot kicking off) with the looming threat that was the QA half of Khepri (in that story manifesting as two bodies, taylor and QA,) using the symbolism of their title and existence to reinact Ra's rising from the dead, Khepri is the god of the dawn, and is reborn as Ra/Ra is reborn through them, its confusing, every morning. IE QA is planing to ascend Taylor/Khepri into a divine spirit on top of everything else.

Basically Doing Servant Khepri justice could be story breakingly OP.

Basically Khepri wouldn't have a wish like Arthur to change the past, but instead to enjoy time with their loved ones, and those who could have been such, which could itself be satisfied by their summoning, its a stretch but potentially suitable for the ruler class' no wish clause.

That runs into all the other issues with Khepri as a servant- namely the version I have seen closest to what Khepri was in canon, adapted to Nasuverse rules, was basically a final boss with a bastardized hybrid of Gate of Babylon and Irenoi Hotenai as their primary power ie being able to throw around parahumans like Gil could noble phantasms. On Spacebattles Ryuugi has a short, unfinished FGO crossover where Khepri shows up at the start of the Crypter arc, the Chaldeans haven't even escaped with the shadow border yet, they were still dealling with all the nonsense Khepri got up to (specifically using Nemean, the Titan version of Victor, the skill stealing parahuman, Khepri stole all the magecraft skill they needed to do some messed up stuff prior to the plot kicking off) with the looming threat that was the QA half of Khepri (in that story manifesting as two bodies, taylor and QA,) using the symbolism of their title and existence to reinact Ra's rising from the dead, Khepri is the god of the dawn, and is reborn as Ra/Ra is reborn through them, its confusing, every morning. IE QA is planing to ascend Taylor/Khepri into a divine spirit on top of everything else.

Basically Doing Servant Khepri justice could be story breakingly OP.

I don't think if you put it like that it would slip through because the Ruler no wish clause is no wish before being summoned which is how Amasuka slipped through as he didn't develop a wish until basically right after he was summoned so Taylor having one before being summoned that could be fulfilled on being summoned wouldn't slip through. Plus your going to hit the issue that for the people she knows to be around it would either have to be the past when there's a local her too or they are Servants but well most of the people she cares about aren't going to be Servants even with pseudos being on the table because those are supposed to be people whose fates are connected to the grail plus the reasons I've extensively covered here multiple times before regarding Servants of people from worm.

There are also both Grail where she appears as a Beast (tho it's really only the QA who thinks it's Taylor part that goes beast as the Taylor part actively works against it since they've already cleaned up the world) and that fic where there's basically 4 servant versions of Taylor tho only 1 can be active at a time which has an Assassin Kephri whose power is portals and a Berserker one none of the others want out.

Also for Khepri in particular there is also QA to consider but the Kinds of wishes she would want would probably take significantly more energy than what is available to a Grail

It heavily depends on which lens you see Khepri as. It could be easily represented as a self-transformation NP somewhat like Apocrypha's Vlad which gives her mind control over everyone in an area at the cost of gradually becoming more insane.

...I am now picturing an alien whale computer in a groom tux, and you have to suffer with me.

Joke's on you, as I said, this fandom has already inured me to the idea.

In true Worm fashion, the only thing you have achieved is suffering with me. /jk

Now I'm upping the stakes.

Imagine QA as a giant ( gacha ) whale who spends her life savings on NP5 fully Grailed Taylor with all her Spiritron Dresses and embrace the cringe.

In true Worm fashion, the only thing you have achieved is suffering with me. /jk

Imagine QA as a giant ( gacha ) whale who spends her life savings on NP5 fully Grailed Taylor with all her Spiritron Dresses and embrace the cringe.

Crits for over 300k mental damage.*

I hate you with every fiber of my being for putting the idea of a NEET basment dwelling QA in my head.

Just to get this out of the way: "Holy shit, an FGO story actually got to the end of London."

What a touching end to London, so glad Renee gets to come along to Chaldea!

More seriously, the thematic through-line of a variety of parent-child relationships being on display was a great extra layer on top of the singularities main plot.

I don't think if you put it like that it would slip through because the Ruler no wish clause is no wish before being summoned which is how Amasuka slipped through as he didn't develop a wish until basically right after he was summoned so Taylor having one before being summoned that could be fulfilled on being summoned wouldn't slip through. Plus your going to hit the issue that for the people she knows to be around it would either have to be the past when there's a local her too or they are Servants but well most of the people she cares about aren't going to be Servants even with pseudos being on the table because those are supposed to be people whose fates are connected to the grail plus the reasons I've extensively covered here multiple times before regarding Servants of people from worm.

There are also both Grail where she appears as a Beast (tho it's really only the QA who thinks it's Taylor part that goes beast as the Taylor part actively works against it since they've already cleaned up the world) and that fic where there's basically 4 servant versions of Taylor tho only 1 can be active at a time which has an Assassin Kephri whose power is portals and a Berserker one none of the others want out.

It basically boils down to if you consider Khepri/Taylor's desire to do things differently, but in the sense of basically stopping to smell the roses instead of some big history altering shift, a full on wish or more of a desire to be a better person. Also the meld between Taylor and QA blurs it even further, Qa just wants to help Taylor.

One could take the position that the entity that was Khepri, the fusion between Taylor and QA, doesn't have any wishes, In which case it could be like Amasuka and slip through by having the fusion with no wishes but the components having desires.

I really do recommend Ryuugi's short fic, it is unfinished but what he got out, and what the info posts elaborate on do justice to Khepri as a servant in my opinion, its just that without a scion for her to fight at the moment that leaves them in the position of BIG BAD.

Crits for over 300k mental damage.*

I hate you with every fiber of my being for putting the idea of a NEET basment dwelling QA in my head.

I shall avenge you then: as someone from the EU I can't play fgo so your terms mean nothing to me leaving me unaffected and not suffering.

I shall avenge you then: as someone from the EU I can't play fgo so your terms mean nothing to me leaving me unaffected and not suffering.
FGO was made available in several countries in Europe in 2022,

On 2 August 2022, the North American server was made officially accessible to United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, The Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Poland, Switzerland, Austria, Ireland, Belgium, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, and New Zealand
now that's not every EU country, but it's a decent chunk. so if you live in one of these countries, you too can be affected and suffer from FGO

The Worm fandom has spent years on convincing me that QA's most fervent wish is Taylor in a bridal dress.

:V
QA would get along spectacularly with Habetrot, then? Albeit with the latter wondering what sort of dress the crystalline abomination has in mind, and LB!Morgan being LB!Morgan... :p

Back