Are we ever going to get an answer on why Ritsuka keeps getting suplexed by Gil?
Because Gil is clairvoyant, and he knows that Luchadores are coming.

Or it is to keep Ritsuka aggravated and fighting (he IS a Tohsaka, and they don't seem to have a Luvia-offspring around for him to fight with) instead of snapping under the strain of being the Only Sane One in Chaldea and retreating to his Blanket Fort of Lonely Solitude again.

Or because he just thinks wrestling is the best and most amusing way to bond with other males. Worked with the Dog and Enkidu, after all!

Last edited:
So the interior of the Gate looks like the cupboard of one of those super couponer people doesn't it? A lot of shit has been made by human hands. Most of it wasn't weapons.
The real truth is that Gilgamesh was the original hoarder. The Epic was actually about his friends Ishtar and Enkidu trying to get him some help.

So why is Rider being so hard on EMIYA since I don't recall her ever interacting with him in fate/stay night for good or bad? Is it because he defended Shinji?

"Because I don't like fidget spinners," Archer responds flatly.

Everyone looks at him. Gilgamesh almost sputters, but he's too dignified for that. So he just scowls instead. "Excuse me?" He growls. "You dare compare the Sword of Rapture to a toy?"
Truly, the Ancient Gods were into high-level memes back in the day.

So why is Rider being so hard on EMIYA since I don't recall her ever interacting with him in fate/stay night for good or bad? Is it because he defended Shinji?
I think it's because he's the future version of Shirou, and Medusa was a heavy Shirou/Sakura shipper and her ship didn't win.
I'm of the opinion that this Medusa is from the post-Hollow Ataraxia timeline (which Gil alluded to at the very end, as well as the other two main routes and Carnival Phantasm), but her summoning into Chaldea 'added' the UBW anime timeline into her memories.

Specifically the anime, whereas EMIYA here is from the post-visual novel version of UBW; justifying why Kana and Artoria are so sure that he manifested his Reality Marble a second time at Einzbern Castle, for his final throwdown with his idiotic younger self.

Last edited:
I'm of the opinion that this Medusa is from the post-Hollow Ataraxia timeline (which Gil alluded to at the very end, as well as the other two main routes and Carnival Phantasm), but her summoning into Chaldea 'added' the UBW anime timeline into her memories.

Specifically the anime, whereas EMIYA here is from the post-visual novel version of UBW; justifying why Kana and Artoria are so sure that he manifested his Reality Marble a second time at Einzbern Castle, for his final throwdown with his idiotic younger self.
It's possible, since she referred to Ayako's younger brother as a potential new love when she was summoned and he only appeared in Hollow Ataraxia. Or did she notice his crush on Sakura when she was setting up Bloodfort Andromeda?

It's possible, since she referred to Ayako's younger brother as a potential new love when she was summoned and he only appeared in Hollow Ataraxia. Or did she notice his crush on Sakura when she was setting up Bloodfort Andromeda?
I'm now imagining Medusa, while setting up BA, would hang around the school, listening to and shipping students and staff

To be fair to Archer he might be remembering a version of Shinji from Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan or FHA

Because Gil is clairvoyant, and he knows that Luchadores are coming.

Or it is to keep Ritsuka aggravated and fighting (he IS a Tohsaka, and they don't seem to have a Luvia-offspring around for him to fight with) instead of snapping under the strain of being the Only Sane One in Chaldea and retreating to his Blanket Fort of Lonely Solitude again.

Or because he just thinks wrestling is the best and most amusing way to bond with other males. Worked with the Dog and Enkidu, after all!
I forgot about Quetz....and that opens up a whole new can of worms...does Gil remember Ritsuka suplexing a Goddess and is training him?

I'm sort of imagining Medea launching spells at wyverns, it seeming to do nothing, and then all their teeth fall out and turn into dragon tooth warriors.
killing those Wyvern would net her more tooth which mean more minion and it will just escalate
Mr Bone's Medea's Wild Ride Never Ends

I like to imagine that by the time Quetz shows up, Ritsuka is going to have an ingrained instinctual reaction to being suplexed that consists of somehow suplexing his attacker right back.

Last edited:
Back