This is distressing. There is a world of difference between extra!tamamo and FGO's portrayal of her, the writers of the later simply failed to grasp some of her more subtle nuances.

Go read the Zevran W/e his name is spelled atm since he picked Tamamo for his run.
It's not that the writers forgot, it's that the Whore of Babylon exists and her munificence must be rammed down all our throats at the expense of all nuance. Argh.

Do you really think that's enough to protect Cu from Gil's spam?

(it's not)
I agree that it really isn't, and it is a complete bullshit he lasted for 12 hours unless Gilgamesh felt like seeing him suffer and run around like a dog for that long ass time.

I also realized that I didn't mention he also has Battle Continuation that makes getting stabbed in the stomach or losing an arm a "flesh wound," but those don't matter much in a serious noble phantasm rain of death.

But yeah, like I was saying, even in any serious attempt to kill him by Gilgamesh, he would last longer than Berserker Hercules due to these factors and Hercules being a mindless charging idiot.

It's not that the writers forgot, it's that the Whore of Babylon exists and her munificence must be rammed down all our throats at the expense of all nuance. Argh.
You're argument doesn't actually make much sense. The point was that some of the subtly of Tamamo's character was lost in F/GO, which is rather natural since she hasn't had any big parts in the main singularities yet. Nero, meanwhile, did have an entire singularity for her, but in the other event she's shown up in, she's been mostly reduced to comedic relief - the same as Tamamo. So if Tamamo got a bigger roll, she'd probably have the same amount of characterization. But really, complaining about shallowness in F/GO is pointless. IT'S A FUCKING PHONE GAME!

Same happened with Nero. She is really hesitant to reveal her identity, even if she is bombastic and confident, she is not proud of her deeds in life, FGO!Nero meanwhile is an attention whore who can't help but constantly boast about herself, even if she has moments.

But this is not relevant yet, so I vote for tabling this until Rome hits.

If BestMaster is being forced into vampirism does that mean SecondMaster is about to receive an assault below the belt from Tam?

I know normally that would be waaay out there but given him and Mashu I could see her pulling it out even just to intimidate him.

Also I find the idea of Mashu blocking it hilarious for some reason. Fidelity assuring block?

I predict, given Cu's tendency for cheerful trash talking, that their rematch will drive him nuts by teasing him about being Such A Vampire to escape their last fight. I mean, according to the wikis I've read, Vlad really really REALLY hates that whole 'Legendary Vampire' thing attached to his legend as a Servant...
Oh, he does. His wish for the Holy Grail would be to remove Bram Stoker's Dracula from existence so that people would stop equating him with vampires.
O h w e l l w e ' l l j u s t h a v e t w o s u n w a i f u s .
I approve of this.

Sun and tsun don't rhyme. I want to use the crossed arms emoticon from SA but it never fucking works in SB/SV 'cause of the dark color scheme so just pretend I put it here.

(Soon rhymes with tsun)

Last edited:
It make sense for Tamamo to not have her finer points given that:
  1. There hasn't been any event surrounding her.
  2. Her FGO counterpart doesn't entirely remember the events her Extra counterpart has went through. She doesn't even remember Hakuno's name even though Tamamo remembers swearing her life to him/her.

If BestMaster is being forced into vampirism does that mean SecondMaster is about to receive an assault below the belt from Tam?

I know normally that would be waaay out there but given him and Mashu I could see her pulling it out even just to intimidate him.

Also I find the idea of Mashu blocking it hilarious for some reason. Fidelity assuring block?
Don't be silly, Ritsuka isn't Tamamo's waifu and doesn't appear to be polygamist ('Yet' whispers d'Eon) so he should be safe from that particular technique :V.

Also, Tamamo has way more intimidating technique to use on him. It's called 'Be Tamamo-no-Mae in front of Japanese person (who isn't Hakuno or Guda)'.

Also, Tamamo has way more intimidating technique to use on him. It's called 'Be Tamamo-no-Mae in front of Japanese person (who isn't Hakuno or Guda)'.
I wonder if the US or Australia have similar myths which'd invoke fear? Europe likely does due to its long history, as does Native American/Australian myths, but I don't actually know anything (speaking as a modern Oz native) which would intimidate me of my own mythology.

Or, uh, anything about my mythology in the first place. That's probably a good part of why :p

I wonder if the US or Australia have similar myths which'd invoke fear? Europe likely does due to its long history, as does Native American/Australian myths, but I don't actually know anything (speaking as a modern Oz native) which would intimidate me of my own mythology.

Or, uh, anything about my mythology in the first place. That's probably a good part of why :p
To the average person? Not off the top of my head, America doesn't have a bunch of myths that people know widely. The myths that are usually taught are tale tales and westerns.
To someone who put a small bit of effort in to research? Skin Walkers and Wendegos.

Last edited:
Well, Russia: Baba Yaga

Anyone knows Nordic Myth: Loki

American: Anyone invoked Bloody Mary or Candyman (?)

Ah, so that's why Team Evil needed an hostage. Without one, Medea would have just leveled Paris via copious amount of Sun Drop.
Well being super honest, Team Jalter has Servants who could smack it aside. At the very least Tamamo could have done it, even if I didn't know that she could literally smack it aside with her own. Same with Siegfried. The issue is that they aren't attacking Orleans; this is a terror mission, not a scorched earth invasion.

And Best Elf set up shop in the Cathedral, on top of the leyline, or i assume its on a leyline. So she's in her 'territory' (which is why she was likely gone so long), with access to more power from being set up.

I can buy the sundrop.

To the average person? Not off the top of my head, America doesn't have a bunch of myths that people know widely. The myths that are usually taught are tale tales and westerns.
To someone who put a small bit of effort in to research? Skin Walkers and Wendegos.
Naagloshii in Grand Order would be fucking sick. And horrifying. Each in greater degrees the more people that are horrified by it.
Um, Lilith of hebrew myth strangles infants at birth and is generally up there among the greatest Enemies of Mankind.
Yamata no Orochi would be similarly terrifying to a Japanese person.
Russia's also got Rasputin, who would tie in well with the recent addition of Anastasia Romanov.

Back