Dude, this isn't the general Grand Order thread to make announcements in, which Swordo has expressed disapproval of before. At least you kinda sorta linked back to the story by mentionning Jeanne and Sieg's relationship, but maybe next time lead with that.
To be fair after I posted that I did make some jokes for when Achilles shows up- and oh my gosh he's going to be such a bro with Cu. I mean we joke about how Cu is basically Irish Herakles but he's a lot more like Achilles.

Is it bad to think Medea would make a T-shirt for 'someone' to wear?

By that, to randomly appear on them? With this picture?

Why do we not see a catnip ball?

A ball of yarn to tease?

I really don't think Camilla will want a vampire-thrall Kana.

I mean, the girl spelunkers the Gate of Babylon, annoys with meme jokes than no servant will ever get, she'll have two or three times the energy than a normal magus under 'thrall mode.' Said vampire lesbian might decide it's better to kill her at some threshold.

On the other hand, Team Chaldea can use their infighting as a distraction to plan and hopefully preserve the image of Ritsuka in a dress. With frills. Black lace, like his rather graceful mother.

omake where medea distracts lanta with a laser pointer when
Atalanta slams her hands down on the table, hard enough to make it rock. "You're just flaunting your heritage you poser. Your usual beamlaser spree would have been enough!"
...Well, the Kitty Archer wanted the laser pointer spam already! Atlanta agrees with you, Turing!

Fun set of updates.

I always enjoy Cu being Cu, and that Battle Continuation must get really annoying for his enemies when coupled with his whole 'You have to kill me to stop me, and good luck actually killing me!' thing.

Also, poor Vlad 'I am NOT a Vampire' Tepes, forced to do Vampire Things by being in thrall to Jeanne Alter.

I predict, given Cu's tendency for cheerful trash talking, that their rematch will drive him nuts by teasing him about being Such A Vampire to escape their last fight. I mean, according to the wikis I've read, Vlad really really REALLY hates that whole 'Legendary Vampire' thing attached to his legend as a Servant...

I really don't think Camilla will want a vampire-thrall Kana.

I mean, the girl spelunkers the Gate of Babylon, annoys with meme jokes than no servant will ever get, she'll have two or three times the energy than a normal magus under 'thrall mode.' Said vampire lesbian might decide it's better to kill her at some threshold.

On the other hand, Team Chaldea can use their infighting as a distraction to plan and hopefully preserve the image of Ritsuka in a dress. With frills. Black lace, like his rather graceful mother.

...Speaking of Ritsuka in a dress...

Everyone take a glance at the future, if you may be so inclined...

Is it bad to think Medea would make a T-shirt for 'someone' to wear?

By that, to randomly appear on them? With this picture?

Why do we not see a catnip ball?

A ball of yarn to tease?
That was reserved for when 'Lanta get really vexing on her. Or when in private. Teasing aside, Witch of Betrayal didn't have much friends companion she could trust, so she will hold on dear om what she could get.

Hmmm....

...Maybe not having Souichiro as Pseudo-Servant actually might be good thing for her....

Mashu being able to see through Cu and Medea "The Final Word In Artillery" are the high points of this chapter. Kana's request has been duly noted and ignored.

Now I'm wondering if Ritsuka's Harem EX ability is going to seduce Jeanne Alter for him, or is it going to take a few months before Jeanne Alter decides she wants to be summoned by Ritsuka.

Eh, I don't buy the minisun. For one it steals Tamamo's schtick, for another Medea's already got a bunch of more interesting stuff, for a third it feels like pulling something out of her ass.

She's already got a bunch of tricks, you don't need to make up new ones. That gravity magic she used to in the Herv vs Kojiro fight would've been way more practical and useful and more importantly already exists.

Also it was horribly inefficient, if she'd lasered from early on instead of wasting time prepping the minisun things could've ended quicker, she could've supported Cu vs Vlad, cleaned up the wyverns and pinned down Atalanta all at the same time because surprise surprise she can laser more than one thing at a time. Burning the forest was a secondary priority at most.

Like, it's it's somehow both Medea wanking and at the same time making her look dumb.

E: Ok on second thought I think the minisun was in HF if I'm remembering the movie correctly but that was at a far smaller scale and it's still not a good tactical move. Time is precious.

Cu also has Protection from Arrows against a guy who uses projectiles all the damn time, and a brain to sidestep unlike Hercules who got hit by everything believing in his guts to carry him to victory.
But yeah, I'm pretty sure Gilgamesh didn't consider Cu worthy enough to use Enkidu since he keeps calling him a dog unlike Hercules.
Edit:
Also, Cu's legend makes him a lot stronger when defending.
Do you really think that's enough to protect Cu from Gil's spam?

(it's not)

E2: btw magic singing marie when

Last edited:
Eh, I don't buy the minisun. For one it steals Tamamo's schtick, for another Medea's already got a bunch of more interesting stuff. Also it was horribly inefficient, if she'd lasered from early on damages instead of wasting time prepping the minisun things could've ended quicker. Burning the forest was a secondary priority at most.
Like, it's it's somehow both Medea wanking and at the same time making her look dumb.
Minisun also very practical AoE Attack against vampirized mooks. So it's not like she didn't put a lor of thought into this.

Is it worth wasting precious minutes setting it up instead of just lasering them? Are they tough enough to resist lasering?

Also I think I missed something I thought the mooks were wyverns, not vampire thralls?

Is it worth wasting precious minutes setting it up instead of just lasering them? Are they tough enough to resist lasering?

Also I think I missed something I thought the mooks were wyverns, not vampire thralls?
There were both. Probably some other guys like zombies or werewolves too. Those were in France as well, as I recall.

And as someone pointed out, Medea is the grand-daughter of Helios, the Greek sun god. Her having a mini-sun spell isn't unreasonable.

Plus, everybody seems to be getting a power level upgrade in this fic, so don't worry about it.

Eh, I don't buy the minisun. For one it steals Tamamo's schtick, for another Medea's already got a bunch of more interesting stuff, for a third it feels like pulling something out of her ass.

She's already got a bunch of tricks, you don't need to make up new ones. That gravity magic she used to in the Herv vs Kojiro fight would've been way more practical and useful and more importantly already exists.

Also it was horribly inefficient, if she'd lasered from early on instead of wasting time prepping the minisun things could've ended quicker, she could've supported Cu vs Vlad, cleaned up the wyverns and pinned down Atalanta all at the same time because surprise surprise she can laser more than one thing at a time. Burning the forest was a secondary priority at most.

E: Ok on second thought I think the minisun was in HF if I'm remembering the movie correctly but that was at a far smaller scale and it's still not a good tactical move. Time is precious.
I don't remember Tamamo throwing around small suns at anyone ever, though admittedly I never played Extra so I have no idea. Nonetheless I don't think lasers would have been enough, especially since that would involve getting into a sniping duel with an Archer. You don't beat Atalanta by playing at her game, and Atalanta only needs to know where Medea is to eventually blow her head off with a shot to the head. The only way to win that duel is to not to play, by forcing Atalanta to relocate massive distances by destroying all of her cover.

I don't think Medea could, or even should, be able to use gravity magic at that range. Not to mention that laser spam does not have the fear effect that would force every wyvern to flee, and lasering them all would take precious time and leave her vulnerable to attack because she also has to see what to laser in order to laser it. Also, if she was in a position to support Cu vs Vlad she would be in a position to get her head blown off by Atalanta, or savaged by Carmilla.

Ultimately, what you suggest requires that Medea be out and about, putting herself at risk in order to maybe do things a bit faster, while being that much more likely to get sniped by a catgirl with a bow. And her being up and about isn't an option, either. Medea's a Caster. She's doing something in the cathedral, and is not at liberty to leave.

I don't remember Tamamo throwing around small suns at anyone ever, though admittedly I never played Extra so I have no idea.
Nope, not even in Extella where shit gets super awesome. The one throwing suns around in that sub-series is Gawain.
I don't think Medea could, or even should, be able to use gravity magic at that range.
It's not gravity magic actually. It's freezing the air around a target so they can't move. Also, they probably can't breath like that but the one time she does it in the VN, Saber's Magic Resistance makes it pointless, so she's not stuck long enough for us to find out. Actually, do Servants even need to breath?

Nope, not even in Extella where shit gets super awesome. The one throwing suns around in that sub-series is Gawain.

It's not gravity magic actually. It's freezing the air around a target so they can't move. Also, they probably can't breath like that but the one time she does it in the VN, Saber's Magic Resistance makes it pointless, so she's not stuck long enough for us to find out. Actually, do Servants even need to breath?
That's the other thing. The instance of 'gravity' magic we see in UBW is her freezing space around Archer. I figure that she might know some gravity magic, so I'll give that the benefit of the doubt against Herk, but chances are it's more spatial manipulation. Which is also limited to the confines of her territory. And her territory is not the entirety of Orleans.

That's the other thing. The instance of 'gravity' magic we see in UBW is her freezing space around Archer. I figure that she might know some gravity magic, so I'll give that the benefit of the doubt against Herk, but chances are it's more spatial manipulation. Which is also limited to the confines of her territory. And her territory is not the entirety of Orleans.
Oh. Oh, yeah, I think I remember that. It's been a while since I watch the UBW anime.

To be fair, there's also two sun husbando (Karna and Oz). Also, Marie spends good chunk of her life in Versailles, often attributed as "Palace of The Sun".....

Oh right I completely forgot about that.

O h w e l l w e ' l l j u s t h a v e t w o s u n w a i f u s .
Wait, really?

*Goes to look it up*

Well, I'm a liar apparently. Although, in my defense, Tamamo's route in that game is the weakest. It's little surprise that I blocked most of it out.

Back